Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

alphacentury

Country flag
I can't see the tweet (it says loading tweet; guess something to do with Java) but I'm guessing it's some congress guy.
But I'd expect the PM to be more serious when dealing with a terrorist state and it's terrorist leaders; it affects modi's credibility in the eyes of the people, tbh.
I wont read much into Modi wishing nawaz. He follows everybody, and wishes on BD like clockwork, even to Kejriwal. What matters is does he have solid, longterm plan for Pakistan. If he doesnt wish on BDs or talks tough on Pakistan, it doesnt matter if he has no plans. But, I agree that public perception might differ, his credibility may take hit.

Flame Thrower

*yak yak yak yak yak yak yak*

Yeah and my dad lived in a small shitty dilapidated little apartment in Andheri West with his parents and his 3 siblings for thirty years what else is new? Did he blame it on people he's never seen? No?

Too bad because its STILL BEEN 70 fucking years!

You had enough time to start over but you didn't because you are not erudite like Singapore

Stop using other people you've never met as a pillow to vent your frustrations out on and start looking at yourself huh

People are not rich simply because you are poor

ok dwi. (^v^)

Oh yeah, here comes the big guy who is not man enough to point towards the source.

Till Shashi Tharoor speech people didn't criticise British for their rule except on Independence Day or Republic Day.

We are picking pace, India is a huge country with huge population. We have mega problems and we'll come up with mega solutions.

Now I never said that Only British are responsible for our problems, but if you don't count British as one of the reason then you are utterly wrong.

I dont like British and specially BBC because of their biased and Colonial mindset. My friend things are changing and changing for good.

And regarding the pic, I'd rather want you not to care about India so that there is one less nuisance..

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I wont read much into Modi wishing nawaz. He follows everybody, and wishes on BD like clockwork, even to Kejriwal. What matters is does he have solid, longterm plan for Pakistan. If he doesnt wish on BDs or talks tough on Pakistan, it doesnt matter if he has no plans. But, I agree that public perception might differ, his credibility may take hit.
All indications seem to be so far that there is no solid long term plan, only knee jerk reactions.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Really? Try venturing into the land of freedom and liberty a.k.a US with a boat full of guns. Will throw you a grand party if you or your offspring manage to return back in next 150 years.
Actually there are no gun control laws at the Federal level in the US. You'd be able to bring it in international waters but CBP would likely not let you enter the country and send you back.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
If Indian society is so stable. There won't be any rapes and cheating in the first place. Sex starvation will reduce if their is higher chance to have sexual intercourse between men and women without prejudice. Or else, people will turn to homo sexual ism like in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

I really don't understand by what you meant on "Rape is about control"?
The Mofos who rape are not sex starved. Most of the time these b@stards are married and have plenty of sex.
Real reason for rape is ego. Most of these mofos have never heard about a woman drinking,having control of her own body, abusing people when they mess with her and earning more money than they will ever earn. These mofos are used to seeing woman in veils and doing household chores. Then they come to cities and see a new world. They think that a woman who drinks or have a boyfriend is a whore and should be raped because she won't do anything. Funny thing is even villages aren't sex starved. I've caught 14 years f@cking in my village. Village people are horny as hell.

India needs to lift her villages and bring these people to mainstream. Most of these villages live a decade or two behind the city people in terms of technology and modernity.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
The Mofos who rape are not sex starved. Most of the time these b@stards are married and have plenty of sex.
Real reason for rape is ego. Most of these mofos have never heard about a woman drinking,having control of her own body, abusing people when they mess with her and earning more money than they will ever earn. These mofos are used to seeing woman in veils and doing household chores. Then they come to cities and see a new world. They think that a woman who drinks or have a boyfriend is a whore and should be raped because she won't do anything. Funny thing is even villages aren't sex starved. I've caught 14 years f@cking in my village. Village people are horny as hell.

India needs to lift her villages and bring these people to mainstream. Most of these villages live a decade or two behind the city people in terms of technology and modernity.
I'm not sure if that is true in Indian context buddy although it probably is in the western context (rapes being about control and not sex). Imagine an illiterate village guy coming to Delhi and seeing women in mini skirts and wearing makeup also having a fit body due to working out and compare that to how his wife probably looks like. He has no hope of getting someone like that in his village.

DingDong

Country flag
I'm not sure if that is true in Indian context buddy although it probably is in the western context (rapes being about control and not sex). Imagine an illiterate village guy coming to Delhi and seeing women in mini skirts and wearing makeup also having a fit body due to working out and compare that to how his wife probably looks like. He has no hope of getting someone like that in his village.
Men and women in villages have better fitness compared to men and women in cities in general, and they don't even have to "work out". Rape is a crime of passion, just like Serial killing. Some are total psychopaths, others are Adrenalin junkies, they do it just because they can.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Men and women in villages have better fitness compared to men and women in cities in general, and they don't even have to "work out". Rape is a crime of passion, just like Serial killing. Some are total psychopaths, others are Adrenalin junkies, they do it just because they can.
We can only conjecture, most of the literature on rape is from the West not sure how much it applies to an Indian context. If you have some sources relevant to India, please do share.

Anyway, typical village women and how they dress in North India

Some Delhi girls from a mall

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I think most of the time these mofos are inspired by the crappy bollywood movies. You know hassi to fassi. They think if a woman wears jeans or skirt that means she wants the D.
Khanjabi wood have filled their minds with all that crap that if a woman is fair then she is beautiful. I find village woman better looking than the city woman. Their body is well shaped and toned compare to the city girls. I remember when I went to village there was this super hot girl with super hot body and her body has this butter like fragrance. I introduced myself to her and we shook hands.
F@cked up thing is her hands were more harder/tighter than mine. My ego was hurt very bad that day :sad:

DingDong

Country flag
We can only conjecture, most of the literature on rape is from the West not sure how much it applies to an Indian context. If you have some sources relevant to India, please do share.

Anyway, typical village women and how they dress in North India

Some Delhi girls from a mall

The pics you shared aren't representative (Old village women vs girls in a bollywood party). BTW, even those old village women look physically fit compared to city women of similar age.

If your theory is correct then why do well-off high society guys having pretty gf/wife get caught for raping house maids?

Basic Human behavior doesn't change from one culture to another.

Why do you think that a rape victim is more likely to become pregnant compared to a woman having normal sex? Intriguing isn't it? Read on:

Rape is a primitive behavior, just like territorial conflict, murder etc.

In raw nature, female will select the fittest male, i.e. multiple females will mate with few number of males, considerably decreasing the "fitness" of the species. Rape may look gruesome but it increases the genetic diversity.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
The pics you shared aren't representative (Old village women vs girls in a bollywood party). BTW, even those old village women look physically fit compared to city women of similar age.

If your theory is correct then why do well-off high society guys having pretty gf/wife get caught for raping house maids?

Basic Human behavior doesn't change from one culture to another.

Why do you think that a rape victim is more likely to become pregnant compared to a woman having normal sex? Intriguing isn't it? Read on:
That pervert Shiny ahuja Raped his maid bruh. I mean he could have shagged countless chicks but instead chose to rape his maid. He is a dumbass :truestory:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Maybe you're right and a majority of rapes in India are by men on a power trip. I was thinking more in Delhi context and rapes of educated young women by neighboring village folk.

I was really intrigued by the above so I did some research. Looks like that figure is from a research paper by Holmes et all

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8765248

However newer research says that "So, rape and consensual sex have the same pregnancy rate. "

https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...ome-legitimate-science-on-pregnancy-and-rape/

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Another feel important article from tabloid media of an insignificant country.:lol:
As if India sees them even enmity deserving.
By Express
India tests nuclear weapon that can STRIKE BRITAIN in devastating show of strength
INDIA has unleashed it’s nuclear prowess after testing a missile capable of striking Britain as global tensions mount.
By CHARLIE PEAT
01:42, Tue, Dec 27, 2016 | UPDATED: 15:56, Tue, Dec 27, 2016

The devastating Agni-V missile, which has the ability to obliterate London, was fired by Indian officials from a remote island and landed close to Australian waters.
:lol:
The huge 50 tonne missile has been developed during the last decade as India ups its military might amid threats of a nuclear world war.

REUTERS•GETTY

India launch a nuclear missile capable to obliterating London

Ajay Lele, New Delhi’s Institute for Defense Studies and Analyses, said: “After this, the missile will be handed over for the operationalisation of it to India's strategic forces command and they will undertake two tests and subsequently the missile will come into India's armoury.”

The missile can be launched from a mobile platform allowing the Indian army to blast the weapon quickly if under attack.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted: "Successful test firing of Agni-V makes every Indian very proud. It will add tremendous strength to our strategic defence."

Defence analysts have said the missile has been developed due to the threat posed by China to India.

The two nations were at war in 1962 and have unresolved boundary disputes over territory in the Himalayan mountains.

Mr Lele added: “It is essentially to make a point that yes, we have a sufficient amount of arsenal. If somebody attacks us by using nuclear weapons, we can respond effectively.”

GETTY
Narenda Modi tweeted his excitement at the latest test

It comes as the world enters a potentially disastrous arms race with Russia appearing to lead the way.

Vladimir Putin has boasted in the past week of Russia’s military power and revealed Russia is “stronger” than the US and Nato.
GETTY
It comes as Putin taunts Nato and the US about his country's military power

The Russian leader said: “There is still much work to be done, but taking into account our achievements, not only military ones, but also our history, geography, the state of the Russian society .

“We can say with confidence that at present we are stronger than any potential aggressor.”

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles