IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

I request all those guys using facebook , twitter do put across the word about this fake forums targeting indian websites all over and directing anti india activities , its time people of india get clear and transparent on these issues.

Iamanidiot

the money generated from that could be high enough to fund attacks on other websites for days and maybe even months , or most of the time a third party hacked group is hired for the purpose.

The problem is no clearcut details on the money matters they never give out as its a shady network , for dfi we do post a half yearly update for all members on the amount of revenues generated and amount spend.

The idea is individuals are free to go to any place , but just be warned because many might bot know all these kinds of issues and details.

So all those indians who are posting on the fake IDF , or whatever shady place never call yourself a patriotic or indian because in terms equivalent they are no less than those terrorists from across the border.

the indian government is slow as usual to understand the consequences with the next 10 years indians population will have max internet penetration in world and the pakistanis will try and profit from them to get anti government works , these are the same lot who hack and destroy indian government websites and portals from time to time.

Even now the attack on dfi is still on as we speak , thanks to our host for our uptime
The site is under the purview of Centcom.Centcom keeps a tab on the site so that they can get intel.The owner is reaping the money from Centcom I think by playing a double game

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Just few more thoughts.
I can right now prove with an identical post posted by a Pakistani forum Moderator posted on Bharat Rakshak forum with different identity or simply copying and pasting BR member's post on Pakistani forum or vise a verse. Three probabilities.
Though the content was not pro or anti India in totality but it attracted by concern.
I mean the point is that identity and post content can be compromised while we do active participation on different forums.
People are free to join different forums but as another member said its all about keeping your cool and be vigilant.
DFI is precious for us and its sanity should be maintained at all the cost.

hit&run

Mod
@Johnee

We all know you are good but i am just leaving another view of mine here for you that its all about the intentions. We Indian in general are not ready to conspire against an anti India propaganda source but they have an intention and will to do for obvious reason. For a top dog sitting in USA where they have govt. backing or resources to monitor, counter and preemptive act against such websites, we on the other hand are all alone trying to do our bit the best we can.
There is no guarantee of anything and the possibility of a rat anywhere can not be ruled out. But one thing a legit Indian can do is to leave something for enemy to work it out against by spending his time. You working behind enemy lines or at your own arena one thing we can make sure is the to post a clever content for all lurkers to use for future references and making it difficult for them to tackle.
Regards.
PS: We should keep this thread alive, in future we are going to face such issues in heaps.
The one who is informed will prevail. (My DFI quotes of the day :lol:)

Last edited:

A.V.

Meanwhile to continue and update the ddos attack on our server continues even now but with the help of our able host we have cut through it.

see the nature of the exact idea , what did DFI do that asks for an attack , - neither have we indulged in anything of these sort ever but as you see it , our popularity and quality to much to swallow

Pandora

Country flag
But A.V. IDF ADMIN is xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx both are Indian right ??

SpArK

SORCERER
But A.V. IDF ADMIN is xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx both are Indian right ??
And me, I am from Pindi...near that junction, where blasts occur every other fridays...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And me, I am from Pindi...near that junction, where blasts occur every other fridays...
Well Pindi, close to GHQ eh? Direct contact with them to run the show?

A.V.

The IDF forum existed from 2003 - 2008 with the domain name www.indiandefenceforum.com when it went off air after nov 2008 .

The one you are talking about is a fake one with false flag operators and keeping few prominent names to reap some quick bucks and rewards.

TELL ME TRUELY WHICH PAKISTANI DEFENCE FORUM WILL KEEP AN INDIAN DEFENCE LINK ON ITS MAIN WEBPAGE AND ASK USERS TO JOIN IT ,, is it not propaganda and WHICH INDIAN DEFENCE forum will keep a pakistani forum link , if it was an entertainment forum we can still think yes or any sports forum like cricket but its a defence forum gods sake.

I am sure they are not the only one there are many false flag operators like them around.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
But A.V. IDF ADMIN is xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx both are Indian right ??
Being "made" admin to pass off as Indians. What matters is who owns it. Where does the donation go?

hit&run

Mod
Being "made" admin to pass off as Indians. What matters is who owns it. Where does the donation go?
Actually its more dangerous. If anyone of them moderators of any legit Indian forum, for instance DFI, IPs of posters posting on both websites with different Ids can be be compromised.

A.V.

It dosnet matter spark as i said the issue is bigger than just one or two forums , you maybe form any place or you may be famous in the net world , dosent make sense when you see an indian defence forum with a pakistni forum link on it as a partner and when indians are treated and humiliated.

So is it so simple that today i open a pakistan defence forum and ask members here on dfi hello friends please join this new pakistan defence forum , how do you think members shoudl react and what should be the question.

If the staff of indian defence was really serious dont have funds to start their own forum segregating it form the pakistani links but i guess many are blinded by their net position of admins and mods .

PS :- i Have no grudge against you or any on a personal level i do like you as a member and person but when a stand has to be taken i think i am on the right course with this, especially with the recent situation

SpArK

SORCERER
The IDF forum existed from 2003 - 2008 with the domain name www.indiandefenceforum.com when it went off air after nov 2008 .

The one you are talking about is a fake one with false flag operators and keeping few prominent names to reap some quick bucks and rewards.

TELL ME TRUELY WHICH PAKISTANI DEFENCE FORUM WILL KEEP AN INDIAN DEFENCE LINK ON ITS MAIN WEBPAGE AND ASK USERS TO JOIN IT ,, is it not propaganda and WHICH INDIAN DEFENCE forum will keep a pakistani forum link , if it was an entertainment forum we can still think yes or any sports forum like cricket but its a defence forum gods sake.

I am sure they are not the only one there are many false flag operators like them around.
It doesnt matter who keeps the link or not... what matters is whether that place is used for propoganda or if it serves against the interests of India, which ofcourse is not happening and wont until i am there. ( or am i too an ISI agent).

Regarding monetary benefits.. more traffic is from Indian members even from this forum to the .pk one..
idf just have a small membership . There are more DFI Indian members visiting .pk's than the entire members online in idf.

hit&run

Mod
It dosnet matter spark as i said the issue is bigger than just one or two forums , you maybe form any place or you may be famous in the net world , dosent make sense when you see an indian defence forum with a pakistni forum link on it as a partner and when indians are treated and humiliated.

So is it so simple that today i open a pakistan defence forum and ask members here on dfi hello friends please join this new pakistan defence forum , how do you think members shoudl react and what should be the question.

If the staff of indian defence was really serious dont have funds to start their own forum segregating it form the pakistani links but i guess many are blinded by their net position of admins and mods .

PS :- i Have no grudge against you or any on a personal level i do like you as a member and person but when a stand has to be taken i think i am on the right course with this, especially with the recent situation
AV there should be more checks when DFI empowers a person to see our IPs.

SpArK

SORCERER

I am not online for treatments but for pure educational and participation matters. I even spend less time in idf than .pk because i like debates, passing on sarcasms, knowing new things through talking with other nationalities, learn and spread Indian defense related matters and ofcourse thoroughly enjoyed the net positions gave to me by whoever its is.... but seriously who cares....

Status
Not open for further replies.