IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
You can be assured that when someone from "there" reads this thread, they will do what they know best, terrorize by starting another DDOS attack, just like last night. It will only further prove what I have said in OP about them vandalizing and DDoSing genuine Indian sights. So i am now waiting for them to DDOS DFI again to prove that they are scums who know nothing else but terrorize and on the other hand, also show Indian posters, where their priority should lie in posting and in discussing matters relating to our country.
word by word you were correct mate.

these terrorists can do no better, know no better and they just proved us right.

SHASH2K2

Those scums are so full of jealousy I wonder if they have any hair remaining on their bodies. I wonder if they look like this when they think about DFI.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Problem is though, they probably have to plot and expend a lot of time and energy to keep up their DDoS attacks, but there's a limit to how long they can keep doing it. After a few hours or a day, they inevitably have to give up. Not being able to access DFI for a little while is an inconvenience for me, but not a catastrophe, as we all have a life in the REAL world unlike these script kiddies who spend their whole time trying to bring a website down. :pound:

If we are able to host the DFI server on the cloud, that will put an end to the DDoS too, and maybe we can pat our backs for giving these frustrated Pak kids a chance to get out of their parents' basements and GET A LIFE! :rolleyes:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We have seen the Fai issue in the US where ISI bankrolled a Kashmiri to lobby in the US to further Pakistani interests. Then does what we do in the forum world also amount to helping the ISI by participating or posting in Pakistani forums as well as forums that masquerade as Indian forum but are actually funded and operated by Pakistani forum which itself is a mouthpiece of the ISI as well as funded by it?

These forums are nothing but ISI propaganda tools. When Indians participate in these forums, they give it more eye balls, more revenue as well especially when NRIs participate which increases their ad revenues even more.

When these forums feel threatened by actual INDIAN forums, they hack it, vandalize it, DDOS it so that genuine posters in the forum world are denied an opportunity to post freely about their country on genuine forums.

Why do Indian posters go to such forums? To bash Pakistan? How would flogging a dead horse help? Its a dead country, why give it life by visiting their forums that give them propaganda material?

Compare this with how many Pakistani posters visit Premier Indian defense forums like DFI? Hardly any do visit, post because most of them would love to be behind their country's forum.

For me indians posting on pakistani and fake indian forums are they same as those indians who joined ISI sponsored groups abroad.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE INDIA , WOULD YOU POST ON ISI FUNDED FORUMS AND BLOGS??
Yusuf

You have a point and i am just going to add in It.

Actually many sane and clever posters are there participating in those forums and pouring there valuable ideas and making their forums more diverse. The problem here is the Indian idea going there and they taking tips from us to came back more prepared against us.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
He he he, didn't take long for the terrorists to attack DFI again did it? So what I had posted following up on OP has been proved right.

In Gujarati there is a saying which in English translates to, as much as your enemies burn out of jealousy on you, the more you will prosper. This has been proved in the case of DFI over the last two years.

It's up to Indians now to decide if they want to continue to contribute to ISI, or they want to contribute on Indian forums.

PS:- great job done team to get the site up and running again so quickly after what we faced again in what was the most massive attack ever on our site. KUDOS.

Last edited:

ashdoc

Country flag
i am on the pakistani forum . did not know that it was an ISI funded thing......

BangersAndMash

I NEVER visit Pakistani forums! Dushman, dushman he hota heh! I don't even interact with Pakistanis in real life. It's all about India & Indians. Proud to be a INDIAN :tea::thumb: :india::india::india:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Isn't the owner of this website a Russian??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
One of the admin is a Russian but of Indian origin from the state of Paschim Banga!!

DFI is an indian forum owned by Indians.

Why does the donation on the other forum go to Pakistani guys? Try for yourself.

Much as they try, they cannot legitimize their forum and pass it as Indian.

The designs of the Pakistani and "Indian" forum gives it away. They might well change that in the future now that we are bringing it to public notice. Still will not change a thing.

Last edited:

plugwater

Liquid, have you ever wondered why Pakistani members are using Indian flags in that forum ?

Tronic

Why do Indians post in these forums? Mostly, the Indians who post on such issues are not dumb. They are quite intelligent and perhaps like challenges. Its stimulating to debate with those who are supposed to be your enemies on their turf and outsmart them.
How do you outsmart a wall?

JBH22

I NEVER visit pukee forums! Dushman, dushman he hota heh! I don't even interact with pukees in real life. It's all about India & Indians. Proud to be a INDIAN :tea::thumb: :india::india::india:

I like to read about their stories how they'll crush India

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That's what i said earlier. Having fun on their forum gives them $$$

JAISWAL

man after reading all this
http://defenceforumindia.com/announ...nvitations-pakistani-owned-indian-forums.html
i really have stop posting on that fake indian forum.
Its really worth it.
And also learning about this i asked mod on that forum few month ago about why they are hosting their site on same server of pak forum, they said that this is cut down on cost.
I also asked why not host on same server to other Indian forum like DFI, they didnt response.
And would you belive that after about two week they (pak forum) just switched their server. Now where is cost cutting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.