IAF to deploy Apache Strike Helicopters at Indo-China border

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
The problem is not Apache, the problem is who use Apache, Do you think India army can fight? Did you have or win any war before ( do not tell me you win the Pakistan, it is a small country) ?
the chinese have not war any war for last 1000 years.even a small country like vietnam pissed on your face in 1979.

Blackwater

The problem is not Apache, the problem is who use Apache, Do you think India army can fight? Did you have or win any war before ( do not tell me you win the Pakistan, it is a small country) ?

Circumstances,leadership,economy,international politics, military stuff was different in 1962 and in 2013

no smoking

Country flag
Can anyone put the total # of troops in eastern border? specially in the 7 eastern states?

It was like 100,000 before and China has about 300,000.
There is no way that China can deploy 300,000 near the border! Simply logistics won't allow it.
The tibet is under the management of Chengdu military area command. the total number of soldiers in this military area is around 250,000.
This military area, however, is responsible for 4 provinces: Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and Tibet. So in the whole tibet, PLA should be less than 80,000. But if you add in the armed police divisions, I guess the total force in Tibet should be less than 150,000.

captonjohn

Country flag
LCH not worth to mention, sir, Put 1000000 LCA's will definitly scare chinese to death!
Your immature comments indicates that you are still a kid who talk like this. The war is a very complex thing and its outcome does not decided by numbers and power but right decision at right time.

captonjohn

Country flag
Go home to check the history, did India win a war?
Stop talking about history as 1962 war was just a ambush preplanned by you guys. By setting ambush anybody can dominate even more powerful one. You tell about you why you run away day before USA ordered its aircraft carriers to take Chinese? When US came you run away.

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned
If IAF controls apache then its useless , we know well IAF and IA never cooperate with each other. Recently IAF ditched CRPF personnel during rescue mission, IAF track record is not that promising ; IMO IA should rise mini airforce.

Last edited:

Blackwater

If IAF controls apache then its useless , we know well IAF and IA never cooperate with each other. Recently IAF ditched CRPF personnel during rescue mission, IAF track record is not that promising ; IMO IA should rise mini airforce.
Well apache will be run by army. Recent CRPF case was different. What IAf did was normal standard procedure in war

johnnyboy

Haven't you heard of Battle of Rezang La??120 men beat back a Chinese advance. 114 men laid down the supreme sacrifice! Jai JAWAN!!
Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - Unforgettable Battle of 1962 : 13 Kumaon at Rezang La
Heroism displayed by IA during Battle of Rezang La was indeed unparalleled. :salute:

I had tears in my eyes when I first read the interview of Capt. Ramchander Yadav and Havaldar Nihal Singh (2 of the 6 survivors of that battle). Below is the excerpt of that interview.

‘Nobody believed we had killed so many Chinese at Rezang La. Our commander called me crazy and warned that I could be court-martialled’ - Indian Express

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Matter of the fact yes u won in 1962 , Is there a guarantee u will win again? . If yes why u loud mouth just good at staple VISA , & drving boats close to border

Why don't u cross over & finish this once for all , let the war decide to whom Arunachal pradesh . I can never say India will hands down only biased sheeps will tell that

Pakistan with Mujahedeen has guts to Cross LOC , how many times did u people cross over after 1962 ? with full assault gear .

Ur Airforce is yet to face IAF , Last time it was only between Armies

So the outcome u never know , Numbers game might make u feel over confident :thumb:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Main role will be to intercept UAV's & chinese choppers which often cross LOC & run like bubch of buffons , During War time CAS role

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good.

Maybe it is to take on the Light Tanks that the Chinese posters insist is what is being deployed in Tibet! to take on the Indian threat!

captonjohn

Country flag
Agree, IA should demand each and every time LCH for mission because it is hard to explain IAF about ground situation. IA should have LCH in its command.

Hemant Gaikwad

1 india can handle 3 chinese, yes, you are right, only on mouth. Do not forget 1962.
wellyou guys back stabbed us just like you back stabbed Russia ... China doesnt have the guts to fight any nation face to face . It was in an era when Indians use to chant "Hindu Chini Bhai bhai " or" Indians and Chinese are brothers " we never imagined an attack could ever take place from the eastern front, there was no troop deployment on the eastern front.

And by what standards is Pakistan a small country??? at 182 million ,Pakistan alone is the 6th largest nation in the world! Bangladesh (east Pakistan ) is the 8 th largest nation in the world ... together they are even larger then the US which is the 3rd largest nation in the world .... Just goes to show how poorly educated you chinese are ....now go make a boot is a sweatshop all you are doing is folk singing !

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well apache will be run by army. Recent CRPF case was different. What IAf did was normal standard procedure in war
What you saying? LCH/RUDRA is for IA not apache upto my knowldge. What was the different? leaving them as such is the normal procedure? tat with naxals attack.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles