IAF prepares to fly Pranab in a Su-30 MKI!!!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If Peter Pan could fly, so can Pranab.

What's so wrong about him flying?

He was also once a Defence Minister.

Further, if the globe trotter money waster Pratibha Patil can fly, then anyone can fly who becomes a President.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Instead of presidents flying ever now and then, they should encourage general public/students to fly in fighter pilots( +2 class student & again with proper background check). Who know after flying it may encourage them to join IAF and become fighter pilots.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am not aware if the Air Force or Navy have such schemes. but the Indian Army. through the Op Sadbhavana takes schoolchildren (from all parts of India and they need not be NCC Cadets) to Army units including visits to the units located at the Line of Control.

In case any school is interested, they can contact the Adjutant General's Branch or the nearest Command HQ.

acetophenol

Country flag
had he attempted this stunt after he has done something good in his office,i would have been happy. This news within weeks of him entering his office brings back horrible memories of Pratibha patil raping the T-90 and Su-30mki.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pratibha Patil is the best President.

She left India in peace.

She was mostly abroad!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
In my childhood, I got to taxi in Hunter at Chakeri Air Base in early 1960 and Gnat in mid 1960's.

drkrn

from the day he became president he is already flying high..
he dont need any su-30:p

pmaitra

Tell him that the only aircraft he can fly in is the Rafale, then we can see how quickly the MMRCA deal is signed and the deliveries start.
I agree.

He is the one who made that 'peanut' comment. He should fly the Rafale. I would like to see the news splashed on British tabloids. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles