I will work with blood

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by GPM, Feb 22, 2013.

1. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

I will work with blood

India's Law Minister Salman Khurshid has warned anti-corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal against visiting his constituency.

"He can come to Farrukhabad but should keep in mind that he has to return too," he was filmed telling a meeting.

Mr Khurshid said as the law minister, he had to "work with the pen. But I will also work with blood," he added.

As clear threats as can be expressed. In Hindi language it directly means:

1. If Kejriwal comes to Farrukhabad, he cannot hope to return alive. Frequently, people do use such threats, mostly like: I am nor responsible for your safety.

2. How will he work wth blood? simple, shed blood. Whose blood, Salman + other sickulars? That of opponents [read BJP, RSS and Hindus] or anti corruption activists?

Pity is that there was deafening silence from Cong spokesmen and its apologists. BJP was the the lone voice in protest, but it got submerged in a massive silence. What an intellectual and political bankruptcy, not to talk of moral bankruptcy.

3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Old news.Mr.Kejriwal had a big show of strength, Congress tried to disrupt but the Kisan union foiled it.

But Mr.Kejriwal has made a big mistake by taking on more than he could chew. He is being dictated by the dates of the Delhi elections approaching. He should have stuck to one or two issues and followed them relentlessly to some conclusion. By multi targeting he has lost focus and also support

Patriot, parijataka and Singh like this.
  4. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

News maybe old, the bankruptcy continues. That is the thrust of the thread. In this context, Khursheids and Shindes are just pawns of 10, Jan Path. Errand boys.

5. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

A vast majority of the political class can be painted by the same brush. No party can take the moral high ground.

6. panduranghari

panduranghari Senior Member Senior Member

Agreed. Pity we have no choices.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

7. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Which other parties or their members tal;k of shedding the blood?

8. panduranghari

panduranghari Senior Member Senior Member

He is speaking figuratively

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk