I will join politics if Rahul wants: Priyanka Gandhi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by KS, Jan 17, 2012.

1. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

I will join politics if Rahul wants: Priyanka Gandhi - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

LMAO..So the Political impotency of Amul Baby is publicly acknowledged and it seems the sista is coming to save the brotha's back from being flayed...Hope this election sounds the death knell for both.:laugh:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
    johnee likes this.
  3. utubekhiladi

utubekhiladi The Preacher Elite Member

i want to write something bad here :dude:

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Why has Priyanka Gandhi no personality to decide for her own?

utubekhiladi likes this.
  5. SpArK

SpArK SORCERER Senior Member

And she will loot if Raaabert wants? :shocked:

6. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

My humble message to Priyanka Gandhi:

Join politics if you yourself believe that you want to serve the people of your constituency in particular, and those of the country in general. Join politics if you have a vision and a plan for the country and if you believe in that vision as being in the best interests of the country. Do not join politics simply because your family or your country needs another general to lead another army and fight and defeat the rival parties and assume political power.

If you truly believe in a cause, if you at all have a cause, your self confidence will manifest in your speech and actions, and people will be willing to trust you more, even those that do not completely agree with your vision. I think nothing in this world is more powerful than honesty. You'd spend much less time trying to find excuses to defend yourself.

utubekhiladi likes this.
  7. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Member

" i Will do anything that Rahul Baba want's me to do " - Priyanka Gandhi :mad2:

Another Gandhi will join Politics soon ! Digvijay Reacted to this Something like " Bhai Isse Khushi ki Baat Bharat ke Liye kya ho sakti hai " followed by a smile showing his Dirty teeth

I Hate these Gandhi's - Ban me for this

I Guess they will bring her in active Politics before General Elections in 2014...Raul will fail in U.P.....BJP Won't ally with BSP,SP Until Poll Results come out....It will be tough fight betn BSP,SP !! there is no chance Congress will make its govt in U.P

parijataka and Tronic like this.
  8. Vyom

Vyom Seeker Elite Member

You expect so much from her. You and other like minded people give these people the kind of attention they do not deserve. They are fooling us and we are happy to believe that they are just "our people" here to participate in a fair practice of democracy. When will we be able to see through?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012