“I was born in Pakistan by mistake, I should be in India,” says model Saimaa Azhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Everybody sleeps around nowadays. Big deal. I know women in other work fields doing the same, comprising to climb up the success ladder then why single out actresses and models?
One of my friends was asked to sleep for a mere 20k job.
No one singled them out. People here just pointed out what is happening. If the topic is on other fields, I am sure the sentiments would have been the same.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We Indians will give her a honorable life here...
No we shouldn't, not unless she converts out of Islam. We don't need future any more peacefuls than we already have. 20 million illegal Bangladeshis are enough head ache as it id

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sometime back I used to say bad words to Pakistanis, I do not use them often now unless provoked...

I do not have any issue if someone else use bad words to Pakistanis..

I usually follow my MOM's teachings not to show disrespect to a women... As an exception I used bad words for Teesta Setalvad ...
I have a single morality- treat men and women with equal respect or equal disdain

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Good or Bad persons are in every field.Yes show biz is little off-limit but It is non of our business , who sleep with whom.
It is if they are gonna preach their lifestyle, which they do in the TVs and movies . like deepika padukonae' s my choice

Zarvan

How can you be so sure about percentage...do you have any proof?...By the way 0.1% is too low, it should be around 35-40%.
Yes and no it is only 0.1 % vast majority even those who don't wear full Hijab or Niqab consider these fashion models and actresses nothing but sluts and whores. We are more than pleased to hand them over keep them and don't send them back.

Zarvan

What is a proud Muslim ?? Bring down the violence and subjugation of Women you do in the name of Islam ...

Even a slut has every right to live a life like yourself...

If Saimaa Azhar denounce her Pakistani citizenship... We Indians will give her a honorable life here...
Yes buy selling her body to earn money portraying her as a free commodity with products. Buy a deodorant get 3 women free buy a car get 4 women free and so on and so forth. Quite respectful

Zarvan

According to you being a "Proud Muslim" means not accepting real roots and hating India?

Think before you say things about "Women" or even define who is a "Proud Muslim".Your Islamic Thekedari has made Pakistan a Terrorist Shithole already.Pakistan is a Fake Islamic country.

How many women have voice in Pakistan? How many go to work?

What did you do to this girl? She raised her voice against Terrorists(who didn't even want girls to go to school) and recieved a bullet in her head.Pakistan became even more notorious due to this incident and she became world famous.

Proud Muslim meaning proudly following orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and avoiding crap. As for Malala her father used her well to earn money I know several students of APS who got short but never left Pakistan in fact are studying in same school. One of them even got 9 bullets survived and now is back in same school for us those are real heroes not this piece of shit.

bose

Country flag
Yes buy selling her body to earn money portraying her as a free commodity with products. Buy a deodorant get 3 women free buy a car get 4 women free and so on and so forth. Quite respectful
We will convert her to Hinduism and show her how to live a dignified life...

We will treat her with respect and honor !!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes. That's why you people lock them up or blow them up(like malala) :rofl:.

bose

Country flag
No we shouldn't, not unless she converts out of Islam. We don't need future any more peacefuls than we already have. 20 million illegal Bangladeshis are enough head ache as it id
We will show her the Dharmic way life... My take is she is open to Ghar Wapsi...

TroubleMaker

Yes and no it is only 0.1 % vast majority even those who don't wear full Hijab or Niqab consider these fashion models and actresses nothing but sluts and whores. We are more than pleased to hand them over keep them and don't send them back.
:blah::blah::blah: Show me the proof dude.

Indian Devil

Proud Muslim meaning proudly following orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and avoiding crap. As for Malala her father used her well to earn money I know several students of APS who got short but never left Pakistan in fact are studying in same school. One of them even got 9 bullets survived and now is back in same school for us those are real heroes not this piece of shit.
Dont take me wrong, but terrorists too take proud in killing innocents and say pompously that they are following orders of Allah and his Rasool SAW. So why there is a difference in the orders of allah for you guys and the terrorists.

On topic, madam ji just wants some bollywood movies, or a season of big boss.. but as she has praised us so much, she must be awarded...

Sameet2

this pround muslims are the people wage jihad against other religion .
hay kufur I will kill you allah-u-
akbar-facts.jpg

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Pakistani b@stards licking our dark hindu Indian a&& for a movie role.
Height of begherati level mount everest :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yeah and I am supposed to believe your stories made in air which is simply a shit.

For a Paki a "proud Muslim" means hating India and even 5 year old Paki kids are taught hating India in schools.What a low life scum is your education system. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Pakistan is NOT a Islamic country, it's a FAKE Islamic country which has butchered Millions of Muslims and minorities.

You guys even kill the docs who try to give Polio drops to kids.Malala episode exposed how your Fake Islamic country Pakistan is against girl education.

Zarvan

We will convert her to Hinduism and show her how to live a dignified life...

We will treat her with respect and honor !!
Yes honor and digniti many of you still do satti

Zarvan

Yeah and I am supposed to believe your stories made in air which is simply a shit.

For a Paki a "proud Muslim" means hating India and even 5 year old Paki kids are taught hating India in schools.What a low life scum is your education system. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Pakistan is NOT a Islamic country, it's a FAKE Islamic country which has butchered Millions of Muslims and minorities.

You guys even kill the docs who try to give Polio drops to kids.Malala episode exposed how your Fake Islamic country Pakistan is against girl education.

Pakistan is a proud country majority love and follow Islam as for APS every child returned to school whole world saw it except blind like you

guru-dutt

Pakistan is a proud country majority love and follow Islam as for APS every child returned to school whole world saw it except blind like you

mulla tum yahan bhi ho & this is good who else is here ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles