“I was born in Pakistan by mistake, I should be in India,” says model Saimaa Azhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kafir kaur

Country flag
Why women always hold 'Victim card' common You know here in the same forum many Men(Hindu/Sikh/xians) abused other man (Indian/foreigner) worst of the worst but no man said why are you abusing other man.:laugh:

Of-course we are scoring points,if she is not Paki muslima no one cares.Anyway, no sympathy for Muslims for any age/gender. Sorry
first of all im not playing the victim card here, i never do, im capable of giving back as good as i get. i only meant to say that you can criticise and abuse them as much as you want but atleast dont use derogatory words for their women. thats all i wanted to say.

bose

Country flag
We are more than pleased to hand over this slut don't you dare send her back
How strange the Pakistanis themselves using derogatory terms for their own people... Whatever be her point of view...

Last edited:

kafir kaur

Country flag
@saty, its ok then. im not here to give moral lectures, i follow what i say ..i only expected ppl to show some decency. no matter what i never use bad language for anybody, thats how i have been brought up. if you think im riding the so called "moral horse". so be it.

to all the pakistanis here, pls dont bother with the comments here, not all indian men are like that.

kafir kaur

Country flag
What by saying she's hot, sexy etc? plenty of women say that about male actors.
nothing wrong. but using words like slut, whore, randi , bedding producers so casually, go through the thread.

LalTopi

nothing wrong. but using words like slut, whore, randi , bedding producers so casually, go through the thread.
I have seen only one reference to 'slut' and that's from a pakistani.
by any standards, western or Eastern, I would say the comments from the indian males have been very tame, and a lot less coarse than you get from most western girls on an average night out in the pub.

kafir kaur

Country flag
LOL please stop playing words game....ppl to show some decency.... yeah only you are decent

Everybody knows that is just a rude joke/s by lecturing you are creating some GUILTY FEELING in them aka indirectly you are saying "I'm superior you are INFERIOR Male insulting WOMEN".
Not all Indian men..... Thanks for your certificate.You are really MORALLY SUPERIOR as a Inferior MALE I accept my defeat.:pound:
just shut the hell up and stop trying to be funny coz its not working. guess you have only come here to fight, i was trying to be polite to you but you dont deserve it.
its not men vs women issue as your making it out to be, i found some comments offensive and stated my opinion on it ,nobody had a problem except you.
yes, im morally SUPERIOR than keyboard warriors like you, who hide behind ID's and talk shit. you got a problem then buzz off.

kafir kaur

Country flag
What is your problem as a INFERIOR INDECENT INDIAN MALE i accepted everything,you are morally superior.Thanks really and please enlighten me more :biggrin2:
lol stop insulting my GOOD INDIAN MEN by calling yourself indian. and what enlightenment do you expect from me, sadly you have passed your age of babysitting otherwise i would have taught you how to behave.
take care.. may god transfer some of my morals to you and make you feel MORALLY SUPERIOR. i'd be very happy if that happens.

kafir kaur

Country flag
No still I'm inferior and want to learn from you as a MORALE SUPERIOR GIRL it is your duty to teach us Inferior Indian males ... Please :hail:
dont worry with my ashirwaad you will definitely reach the superior stage. for instant help you can ask your parents and take lessons from them, you have passed that age but still nothing is impossible. anyways, with every post of yours im getting more and more worried about your mental condition, i hope your getting your brains checked now and then coz you seem to blabber like a 10 yr old.

LalTopi

You didn't get it,she is morally superior see above as as indecent inferior Indian male you must accept defeat.And learn some lessons from her like me :rofl:
I might question something she said, but at the same time I don't think she meant any animousity in her original comments either. Therefore I think if best to cool things down. She is an Indian girl, and for whatever it's worth we can treat her with dignity even when we disagree with her.

kafir kaur

Country flag
See you are such a Superior Morally decent girl ,you can teach Indian males in this forum.

Yeah I'm listening more plz
what more? with each post, your showing your mental level here... carry on i want everyone to see how a person himself takes off his "izzat ka janaza", im enjoying it.

kafir kaur

Country flag
I might question something she said, but at the same time I don't think she meant any animousity in her original comments either. Therefore I think if best to cool things down. She is an Indian girl, and for whatever it's worth we can treat her with dignity even when we disagree with her.
he has allergy with morally superior ppl and even more with treating girls the right way, so let him carry on and dont worry i can handle such trolls and i dont expect any dignity from such ppl , im glad atleast you got what i wanted to say.

kafir kaur

Country flag
Yeah me too, don't worry as a morally superior already you must :rofl:

@LalTopi know she is Indian that is why trolling friendly, if any porky is there I show him what i'm
dont worry u can show me what you are.
any sane person reading our conservation can figure out who is what MR inferior male.

kafir kaur

Country flag
im off this debate now, coz i cant stoop to your level of trolling. guess i have pissed off an extremist/women hater like you thats all what matters to me.
keep talking to yourself now.
@pmaitra pls take care of this troll, if such are the members on this forum then no sane person would like to come here.
i didnt know that you cant even criticize something you find offensive here without being trolled.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We are more than pleased to hand over this slut don't you dare send her back
So a Paki woman becomes INSTANT SLUT since she accepted her Indian roots and said good things about India.

Great...we would keep Saimaa and all of Paki women so that they can breathe out of their Burqa. I guess half of Pakistan would be empty and there would be men left and Goats and Donkeys are gonna get much more insecure.

Thank you. We keep her. you keep your donkeys.......
Just Donkeys??? :lol:

pmaitra

im off this debate now, coz i cant stoop to your level of trolling. guess i have pissed off an extremist/women hater like you thats all what matters to me.
keep talking to yourself now.
@pmaitra pls take care of this troll, if such are the members on this forum then no sane person would like to come here.
i didnt know that you cant even criticize something you find offensive here without being trolled.
I agree with you that some comments about Pakistani women are not particularly classy. Let us move on, as I don't see a compelling reason to delete a conversation that spans multiple posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles