I understand your behaviour to my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

mayfair

All food passes through three stages- First it is eaten (includes chewing and mastication), then it is digested and finally defecated.

Likewise, your nuggets of infinite wisdom (deport North Indians from TN) are first read, analysed and finally given the treatment they deserve.

If you cannot take little criticism without throwing your toys out of the pram, then perhaps you may wish to contemplate if spending your valuable time on a forum discussing matters of national security and current affairs is indeed your cup of tea.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think you'll find that in one of your earliest posts.
No. I did not say that.

I said "Those who do not get a working knowledge of Tamil in 6 months should be deported"

EzioAltaïr

No. I did not say that.

I said "Those who do not get a working knowledge of Tamil in 6 months should be deported"
Quite easily, that literally translates to mayfair understood. :lol:

I've heard Tamil, and to someone who is so used to speaking Hindi (North Indians for example), 6 months would hardly be enough.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
I've heard Tamil, and to someone who is so used to speaking Hindi (North Indians for example), 6 months would hardly be enough.
All we are asking is that you shou;d be able to read, write and conmverse in Tamil in 6 months. Otherwise get out of our country.

Can you go to UK and work there without English? Can you go to Japan and work without Japanese?

parijataka

Country flag
If other states start imposing the same condition on Tamizhs that they read/write/speak in 6 months say Hindi/Marathi/Kannada etc then most of the Tamizh labour will have to migrate back to Tamizh Naad.

johnnyboy

All we are asking is that you shou;d be able to read, write and conmverse in Tamil in 6 months. Otherwise get out of our country.
Get out of the country? Are you proposing Tamil compulsion all over India?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Can you go to UK and work there without English? Can you go to Japan and work without Japanese?
Get out of our country? Did you create Tamil land in your European abode?

No wonder you are getting the treatment you deserve. ie being trashed.

BTW, my mother tongue is Gujarati. I can barely read and don't know shit about its grammar and how to write.
Being practical. My knowledge of English far outweighs my knowledge of Gujarati. But then I am not the one who is hung up on language religion and shitty excuses people find to divide people and nation.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I know some Tamil, but it will make your ears turn red!

opesys

Be a good human being first.You are a fancy guy for you may be Language,Cast,Colour,Creed,religion may matter. There are a lot of people on street with no food to eat, with no clothes to wear, with no shelter from rain,heat,dust...For these people all these fancy things like Language,Cast,Religion means shit...literally shit.. Why don't be a good human being first and fight for basic things for these people first in TN... I have no respect for you anymore..as we speak may be couple of people died in TN because of hunger and you are just insulting them by saying you care more about some language than their life ? You are more crooked and disgusting than the corrupt politicians we have in our country..

You know why I called you fancy ? you love Tamil so much that you had to quote something from a German Book! Fcuking hypocrite...

Last edited:

p2prada

No. I did not say that.

Nice. But nobody gives a flying f**k for a language nobody wants to learn. If people want to learn the language to actually work in your state then they will. Try to enforce it would mean a labour crunch and the companies in your state will find it hard to recruit manpower which in turn would mean companies would have to pay higher wages to compensate for the tougher requirements which in turn would mean the companies cannot afford it and will be forced to leave the state. Your state is too small to enact such sh!tty rules and even if it did the industry will never accept it.

Guess what, my brother received many job offers from companies in Chennai and he does not know a word in Tamil. The local recruiter even spoke in English and heck one of the recruiters actually started speaking in Hindi at first to convince my brother to take up the job offer. Which means companies don't actually give a flying f**k to what people like you think.

If I plan on moving to Chennai, I don't plan on learning Tamil for the heck of it and definitely not in 6 months, instead I would take far longer. I am not in some frigging race. It is far easier to travel around with a friend or colleague who knows Tamil and the language I speak.

There is a huge difference in learning a language where you get paid 10 times more by learning it than learning a language where all you get is a fat stick up your arse trying to build up a vocabulary in a language which may be difficult to learn for you. In China, an engineer who knows Chinese will get paid many times more than an engineer in India. At the same time, there is no difference in pay between an engineer who knows Tamil and one who does not simply because the medium of technical communication in India is English, unlike in China. So, there is no motivation to learn a language only so I can know the cost of a kilo of onions in Tamil.

When your state starts paying twice or more just by knowing Tamil, then you can make such half assed claims to justify your inflated ego. Until then STHU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles