I think I am experincing a quarter life crisis (srs)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I just turned 20 years old and I already feel so old. It feels like only yesterday I turned 18. I feel like time has really flown by and I am getting depressed just thinking about it. Another 20 years will pass by and I'll be 40! It is hard to believe. When I was a kid, 20 seemed old to me. Any of you brahs feel the same?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I just turned 20 years old and I already feel so old. It feels like only yesterday I turned 18. I feel like time has really flown by and I am getting depressed just thinking about it. Another 20 years will pass by and I'll be 40! It is hard to believe. When I was a kid, 20 seemed old to me. Any of you brahs feel the same?
You mad brah ?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
well i am 21 and all i think about is earning money and getting filthy rich.
so brah f@ck this getting older sh8t and go get a girl or do something productive.
you can always do event based jobs.there are hot chicks and you'll get 800 to 1000 bucks.win win situation,aint it?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
well i am 21 and all i think about is earning money and getting filthy rich.
so brah f@ck this getting older sh8t and go get a girl or do something productive.
you can always do event based jobs.there are hot chicks and you'll get 800 to 1000 bucks.win win situation,aint it?
I want to get rich as much as the next guy but money can't slow time down. Time is my real concern.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Gawd!

You didn't have a life at 19, now you don't have a life at 20. So what's he point in getting all depressed over loosing something you never had?

Go pump some iron and drink some whey wearing some V-Necks and sulk about your "anal" parents! That, it seems, to be the definition of Nirvana for you...

Voldemort

Country flag
That is seriously depressing. Thought about consulting a psychiatrist?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Sir, I think I have a special solution for you. As you are in USA you must be feeling bored with your life. Come to India and you will get great enjoyment here. You may even come to our state,give WBJEE(jontu for short) and get yourself admitted to JU. I can ensure you that I and my friends will take special care for you.

Voldemort

Country flag
Sir, I think I have a special solution for you. As you are in USA you must be feeling bored with your life. Come to India and you will get great enjoyment here. You may even come to our state,give WBJEE(jontu for short) and get yourself admitted to JU. I can ensure you that I and my friends will take special care for you.
Getting into JU is damn tough.

Neo

I think I know what you mean. Life is fast here in west and we don't always get to spend quality time enjoying it to the fulliest. When was the last time you enjoyed a long walk in a park or went spent long hours talking to your parents or had a meaninful talk with your best friend?
What I mean to say is that we have such a busy routine balancing our daily activities such as school, work, gym, studies, tv, internet, games etc that we forget to make memorable memories doing special stuff that we need and suddenly you.realise that you are 20, 25 or 30 and time has slipped too fast.

Rethink your priorities and try to enjoy life, make every single day count and live it like it is your last...
You.won't be complaining anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

Blackwater

2 peg mar le Sab theek ho jaye ga

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I just turned 20 years old and I already feel so old. It feels like only yesterday I turned 18. I feel like time has really flown by and I am getting depressed just thinking about it. Another 20 years will pass by and I'll be 40! It is hard to believe. When I was a kid, 20 seemed old to me.
Join the Army.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Running is a stress buster go Run ,I would suggest same as sir W.G.Ewald.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
this is serious, it is sign of using those parts which are already disabled in your body, in your case that part is brain.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles