I Salute the "Taken for Granted Heroes" of DFI

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When did you top 14,000? God you beat me to it.
As you are aware I am no bean counter.

It is by chance I saw that and thought mentioning.

But what of it.

You had mentioned that I had crossed some timeline and then only I realised it so.

I post for the sake of debate and I really have no idea what are the landmarks one should watch.

Not important. That is how I see it!

H.A.

Thanks guys for the appreciation.

Few points about staff if members are not aware. All staff here like of most you are into serious jobs earning for their families. We take out our time and effort to come here and run forum not for money or some internet ego but out of passion for the country and the armed forces and to provide a platform where ideas can be exchanged, experiences shared and things can be discussed.
I totally agree with you on this DD, and for those who doubt that the donation asked, is for fraudulent purposes then let me point out that just as i type this reply there are 26,654 users online if the necessary upgrades wouldn't have been made then the site would have been down already. However the site is being easily accessed which is a proof that some tweaking has been done.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Husain, no tweaking but only by spending top $$$ we have got online and will stay online. They will need to nuke us to take us down. And remember that even after Nuke attack Hiroshima and Nagasaki came back. So even of they come up with a cyber equivalent of nuke, we will come back.

All we need is committed members like this forum already has.
Thank you all DFIans.

Iamanidiot

Give a big salute to all the mods and especially the silly sausage aka "Singh"

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Thank you all for patiently waiting and still being with us.

Cheers to our techies for putting the extraaaaaaaaaaaaaa effort to bring us online

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I must personally salute Dardevil, who despite being seriously unwell (apologies for leaking this in public), has been instrumental in getting us up. I have never met a more genuine and "daler" (large hearted) person.

I must also salute Yusuf and Lurkerbaba, who despite being busy with work and travelling, have done a yeoman's service for DFI.

I must also salute the rest of the staff for being there, and for the tremendous support and solidarity they have shown.

Earlier, I was very dejected after a particularly nasty incident, but after the support lent by the fine people who make up DFI, my faith in "Hindustaniyat" (Indianess) has been bolstered.

Jai Hind, and DFI Zindabad. Victory to India, Long Live DFI.

H.A.

sometimes i really like comparing, and look what i compared.

If you have seen Real Steel and if you remember the last fight with Zues. Atam (the hero robot) takes a beating and a lot of beating however he comes back around to win the game. same here DFI was down for a few days (we took a beating) however now we are back.

Check out the video it explains everything.

Just imagine Atom as DFI and Zues as the villain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles