I Salute the "Taken for Granted Heroes" of DFI

Illusive

Country flag
I salute and appreciate our mods work.........:cool2:

p2prada

Now that makes sense. Too bad because I used it to easily access posts, instead of having to scroll all the way down or go into the subforums.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Initially, SB was split into two, one for Live Posts and another for chatting purposes.

Due to the DDoS we're now extremely short on server resources. So, both of them have been disabled till we find a solution. (they're the reason why the site was very slow, but remained accessible over the past couple of days)
effing DDoS................. destroyed the community talk.....

H.A.

Guys I am new to this forum, joined it only last week so can anyone tell me what is sound box......
Shout box was a place where you could view both the thread updates just like the top 15 stats located below, however instead of 60 sec. delay it happened in real time, shoutbox or SB and not sound box was also used for real time communication with DFI members.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thank you all very much.

It feels good to be appreciated some time. :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I always say cheers with a glass of water or juice. Ask Ray Sir. :D

All my friends have been heavy drinkers since school and college. Goin out with them mean a lot of booze and there I am with a glass of fresh like soda!!
Thanks guys for cheering us up.

H.A.

With the latest DDoS attacks i am sure the staff was working overtime...not only them i guess the members must be working overtime trying to log in....i myself tried logging in countless times these past few days......

Here you go Mr. George Bush salutes you guys

Not only him even the great Hitler feels that the patience and will power of everyone deserves a salute so here he salutes everyone.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Gents,

Stay Calm and Carry On, oh by thee way giv'em hell.

A very thankful member

Aayush

Without Mods, DFI would be run like our Parliament.
No,like the topix forum.full of pakis screaming 40% poverty.Even tho we have 25% and they have 35%.
Salute to Mods&Admins .
:)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Thanks guys for the appreciation.

Few points about staff if members are not aware. All staff here like of most you are into serious jobs earning for their families. We take out our time and effort to come here and run forum not for money or some internet ego but out of passion for the country and the armed forces and to provide a platform where ideas can be exchanged, experiences shared and things can be discussed.

Some people here think that we are strict and we like banning people out of no reason. I'm afraid, that's not the case. We have been most liberal when it came to banning - with each ban being discussed in the staff before taking such a step. If you are banned means you have seriously erred and the time off for you is to introspect and mend your ways. Friendly banter is good but profanity, ad-hominems, cat fights makes the forum look like a chaotic place and therefore measures are taken to keep the sanity of the forum and results in banning of people who indulge in such activities. Just keep that in mind.

If you cannot live without profanity or abusing others - there are numerous chat service available on Yahoo and other portals. Do use them and leave this forum out of such stuff.

Shoutbox will be back sooner than later.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thats not funny. funny is my id was deleted by MODS accidently ,when i was back, i lost my 750 thanks or likes,,,,still lost
Just have a look at my bean counter.

It is the Top of the Shack!

None have more than that!

But what of it?

Just enjoy! ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
When did you top 14,000? God you beat me to it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles