I need some Software tweak advice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I need to update a .swf file so that I can use the software for another year, it expired in 2011 :sad: I heard that by decompressing the file and editing the file in a hex editor to change the expire date to another year (say 2012) and compressing it back,I should be able to use it for an extended term. Unfortunately my local computer geek is unavailable for me now, expecting some expert advice from you guys :namaste:

I would appreciate a step my step illustration guide as I am a noob :dude:

Defcon 1

Country flag
Are u basically saying that u are using a trial version of the software???? If so then just set your system time to one year back. Works on a lots of software. If that doesn't work, can u jst tell me which software are u talking about??? Hex-editor may be a dirty method.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Are u basically saying that u are using a trial version of the software???? If so then just set your system time to one year back. Works on a lots of software. If that doesn't work, can u jst tell me which software are u talking about??? Hex-editor may be a dirty method.
No,actually it is a hacking software but not free, it was limited to one year that I have used up, now as it is expired I would appreciate a solution, as far as I know no updated version have been releases and the developer have quit the job, some one have adviced the solution I have mentioned above but I cannot figure out myself how, Changing system time might be a solution but I would prefer a option other wise. Thank you for you reply.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Disclaimer: My queries have nothing to do with, the so called Cyber terrorism, my inquiry is regarding just a non critical commercial solution which by now way is related to unethical practices as defined my the law of the land. :namaste:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Sorry system time manipulation do not helps, the software reads the server time it is connected to :sad:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Defcon1 I can mail you the software details if it helps.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles