I Hate Hindus, Wanted to Spark communal tensions-Leather Bag incident

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Darth Malgus, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Darth Malgus

Darth Malgus Regular Member

dfgdfg.jpg

Would this shit work if he said the same thing about Islam ? I keep thinking the problem with Hindus is our tolerance. Fuck Morality, its time we started giving back to these scumbags in the same coin.

VIP, OneGrimPilgrim and A chauhan like this.
  3. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

Tolerating the intolerance is not only stupid but likely fatal. At the same time, we should not become what we hate.

The trick I sense is controlling the ecosystem from schools to media. That will take time, the key now is to keep exposing such stories and hope to awaken as many people as possible. It can be frustrating at time, but I know from experience people do wake up. The sheer hypocrisy is too much to ignore for any sensible person.

The upcoming debate on triple talaq and UCC will expose many siculars and awaken people.

4. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    what was this incident about? could anybody post a link pls?

BTW, 'kashyap', means, a Brahmin by caste? no wonder, no wonder! Brahmins are the new termites of this nation! was just thinking about this y'day evening. that which goes around and then comes around with a compounded effect - Karma!!

5. I am otm shank

I am otm shank Regular Member

act when we need to act but tolerance has really has made India the oldest and longest continuous civilization.

every time I get upset at what is done to the indian community I look at the west or Arab lands. do we want intolerance to fester and the come victims of our own hate? we can have isis type people that kill their fellow community or the west with their catholic protestant wars and ww2 with their ideology that their own kind were lesser for not being in western Europe as opposed to eastern..but we don't need that..