'i Can't Take It Anymore': Sights And Awful Sounds From The Labour Room Of An Indian Public Hospital

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by gslv, May 31, 2015.

1. gslv

gslv Regular Member

3. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

First of all , each hospital needs bouncers and you know why :lol:

4. gslv

gslv Regular Member

Many doctors now lobbying to get a gun license to be made easier for them.

5. Rowdy

I know... being a doctor in India is like toiling your life and having to put up with $hit... good luck to those with noble hearts.

6. Rashna

Rashna Senior Member Senior Member

:facepalm: Its a wonder these women are still alive after this nightmare......

7. genius

genius Regular Member

It looks like cows in India are treated with more respect and compassion than women. What a horrible, sexist country.

8. Rashna

You seem very anti india. lol..... Its not that bad however yes some attitudes suck very badly.... If you are not an Indian why don't you come out with your real nationality.

9. genius

genius Regular Member

I am a Tambram, actually, although I lean toward Buddhism.:hail: It is why I find hindu notions of patriarchy revolting.

10. Rashna

Does being anti hindu mean being anti indian? Your responses to most things are unlike an average indian's would be.... So tell me what is a priest called by a Tambram?

11. indiandefencefan

indiandefencefan Regular Member

Lets try not get religion into a debate on work ethics among indian doctors ...............

12. Rashna

Now that i agree on however this member @genius needs some decoding....Maybe i should quiz him in members corner...

13. indiandefencefan

indiandefencefan Regular Member

That would be agreeable ................

Rashna likes this.
  14. Rashna

@genius can you please reply to me in members corner..... u can reply in my thread health and fitness related... even if its trolling i guess it can be tolerated in members corner...

15. genius

genius Regular Member

Iyer:troll:

Now where's my cookie?

16. Rashna

Nonsense... Iyer is a caste.... I asked u a very specific question, if you can't answer it then accept that you failed. I don't give away cookies that easily...:hmm:

gslv likes this.
  17. Rowdy

ask him the difference between Iyer and Iyenger ...he will not know.

18. Rashna

That is still simple.... He is no Tambram..... since he answered Iyer.... Case closed...

19. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

What a rubbish article. @gslv dude where did you get this crap and where did you study MBBS?

And some retards are at their usual patriarchy stuff. How wonderful, the most abuses at women in labour are actually delivered by women - lady house surgeons and lady PGs and lady nurses. But I am sure we can't let facts come into play here. No that would be too much for dingbats

20. Mad Indian

Even I could not read the full bull shit so I will summarise it to others the problems of the article - 1. Poor women are treated as shit by govt hospitals because doctors hate poor people. 2. Hindu culture with it misogyny is responsible for the mistreating of women because they view menstruation as dirty. 3. Christian medical college is awesome in how ethically it treats women. 4. Doctors in the govt med college celebrate mistreating their patients because they are evil monsters. They beat up and what not to patients. Govt is encouraging it with plans like JSY. 5. Bunch of crap regarding how outdated it is to use episiotomy based on a half retarded campaign in Kenya or US to reduce episiotomy rates.

This is the most retarded point of all, the point where I had had enough of the bull shit - 6. How we should encourage home delivery instead of hospital delivery because it is driving traditional dais out of work and how Americans do the same.. Of course this most likely liberal feminist c**t who wrote this piece of shit does not know that in USA the drive for home deliveries have actually increased the maternal mortality rate from the 13 in 1970s to almost double that value today. Sure we should have that. And this dingbat has left out how the states with lowest maternal mortality have the highest institutional delivery rates- like TN and Kerala where the rate is 99%

TrueSpirit2 likes this.
  21. Mad Indian

For starters the beating and scolding part is usually at women who won't push the child during delivery. That is the most crucial part of the delivery time and if the baby' delivery is not done quickly and if delivery gets delayed/prolonged the baby may die or worse become mentally challenged like the most feminists here. So since we doctors give more shit about the babies we deliver for we have to live with the eternal guilt of having delivered a dead baby or a mentally handicapped one.

TrueSpirit2 likes this.