I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Heterosexual anal sex is not a perversion. In many countries around the world, it is completely normal.
I just said I spotted a bundle of sticks in the alphabet.

Why are you getting so worked up ? :troll:
@Dovah : Why does this guy bring in anal sex into everything :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I just said I spotted a bundle of sticks in the alphabet.

Why are you getting so worked up ? :troll:
@Dovah : Why does this guy bring in anal sex into everything :troll:
I was also wondering about that, I also am unable to relate myself to this opportunist cultural-financial-traitor ! He says he hates India !? :der: he should realize that Canada is another Pakistan in making.

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I was also wondering about that, I also am unable to relate myself to this opportunist cultural-financial-traitor ! He says he hates India !? :der: he should realize that Canada is another Pakistan in making.
Canada is another Pakistan in making? How? :lol: How am I a traitor? What would I do if I lived in India?Indians live boring, dull, fun less lives in a taliban like conservative society where women have no freedom.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Canada is another Pakistan in making? How? :lol: How am I a traitor? What would I do if I lived in India?Indians live boring, dull, fun less lives in a taliban like conservative society where women have no freedom.
If you hate India so much and live in a foreign land, why are you sporting the Indian flag on this forum?

and why don't you go ahead and die, I am sure no one will miss you.

Blackwater

i think u r talking of pakis:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Canada is another Pakistan in making? How? :lol: How am I a traitor?
Islamic extremism in Canada is rising mainly due to increasing number of Pakis. I called you a traitor because you have contempt for India and the Indians in general for unjustifiable reasons which you often express, and you have shown your disloyalty by virtue of hateful behavior.
What would I do if I lived in India?Indians live boring, dull, fun less lives in a taliban like conservative society where women have no freedom.
Please enlighten me what kind fun you have in Canada which we Indians can not enjoy here except gay-fun, prostitution and nude-lap-dances? How our lives are boring, dull and taliban like conservative :)laugh:) ? if our women have no freedom then how in the hell many miss worlds/world beauties belong to India ?

BTW if you are calling Indian lives boring and conservative because of the section 377 then sorry we Indians can not help you.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
**** can't relate with anybody other then **** :troll:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Islamic extremism in Canada is rising mainly due to increasing number of Pakis. I called you a traitor because you have contempt for India and the Indians in general for unjustifiable reasons which you often express, and you have shown your disloyalty by virtue of hateful behavior.

Please enlighten me what kind fun you have in Canada which we Indians can not enjoy here except gay-fun, prostitution and nude-lap-dances? How our lives are boring, dull and taliban like conservative :)laugh:) ? if our women have no freedom then how in the hell many miss worlds/world beauties belong to India ?

BTW if you are calling Indian lives boring and conservative because of the section 377 then sorry we Indians can not help you.
Nude lap dances are not available in India? Wow India is more backward than I thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles