I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Racism and ethnic discrimination do exist and the reason for this is jealously and envy.
These two things are there for centuries, Human rights and equal opportunity are the opposite concepts to counter them that are being implemented in democracies which are helping to reduce racism and discrimination.

Any way one can choose his own race people as friends and can live with them :thumb:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
These two things are there for centuries, Human rights and equal opportunity are the opposite concepts to counter them that are being implemented in democracies which are helping to reduce racism and discrimination.

Any way one can choose his own race people as friends and can live with them :thumb:
Yes racism and discrimination has reduced but still do exist and these days in democracies certain elements are using certain platform in the name of nationalism to increase the level of racism and discrimination.

Here its not about choosing own nation but more about understanding the real status of the nation by living among other nations.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yes racism and discrimination has reduced but still do exist and these days in democracies certain elements are using certain platform in the name of nationalism to increase the level of racism and discrimination.

Here its not about choosing own nation but more about understanding the real status of the nation by living among other nations.
In reality racism and ethnic favors still exist and the reason why we see these cards being used in politics.It is normal that people including me do have some feelings based on race and ethnic back grounds. But once into professional field the priorities will change along with that these feelings. MNC culture is the way forward in this regard, which only want professional ethics in work place and do not interfere in personal matters/choices.

Last edited:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
In reality racism and ethnic favors still exist and the reason why we see these cards used in politics.It is normal that people including me do have some feelings based on race and ethnic back grounds. But once into professional field the priorities will change along with that these feelings. MNC culture is the way forward in this regard.
I am sure that your feelings on the nation and ethnic background doesn't have hate as the sole base and you see in terms of being different from one another but still on certain issues you can combine with people of other nation and ethnic backgrounds and work out with them but here i am talking about something completely different in which being different means inferior and such type of racism is really very harmful for all the nations.

by the way do you believe in the concept of race ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am sure that your feelings on the nation and ethnic background doesn't have hate as the sole base and you see in terms of being different from one another but still on certain issues you can combine with people of other nation and ethnic backgrounds and work out with them but here i am talking about something completely different in which being different means inferior and such type of racism is really very harmful for all the nations.

by the way do you believe in the concept of race ?
One point I missed is Guidance and Help in personal life must always be available and will be there in MNC's to help the people to concentrate better on profession.

Well!! to be honest Indians are a mixed breed, waves of people from North West India and from North east Africa came here and mixed with local populations which are already settled here.

Even in North India you will find lot of dark skinned people in abundance.

There is no such thing as pure race these days. But people who are grown up in some families who have a tradition of relating to the clan of their own people (like marrying and all) will find it difficult to mix with other races for sure and consider it as a taboo.

Regarding me My mother is pure white and my father is wheatish, our family is mixed one we have very light skinned good looking people and some brown skins. I grew up in this environment.

I am comfortable to work with anyone :)

So far only jews proved that they are brave and smart because of Israel and Nobel prizes.

Last edited:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
One point I missed is Guidance and Help in personal life must always be available and will be there in MNC's to help the people to concentrate better on profession.
Here its not even about guidance and help in personal life but more about the problem in any profession because of being from certain nation then what can be done in certain cases ? Be it the white skinned Indians, Brown skinned Indians , Black skinned Indians all will go through the same issues.

PS - Nations = Countries

Well!! to be honest Indians are a mixed breed, waves of people from North West India and from North east Africa came here and mixed with local populations which are already settled here.

Even in North India you will find lot of dark skinned people in abundance.

There is no such thing as pure race these days. But people who are grown up in some families who have a tradition of relating to the clan of their own people (like marrying and all) will find it difficult to mix with other races for sure and consider it as a taboo.

Regarding me My mother is pure white and my father is wheatish, our family is mixed one we have very light skinned good looking people and some brown skins. I grew up in this environment. We used to have lot of interactions with SC/ST when we used to go to village since my grand father/uncle are political leaders, I have seen every thing in my life.

I am comfortable to work with anyone :)
In India , i am aware that majority of people have no problems with ethnic grounds or skin colors and all do get along with each other and even have no problem with the people of other nationalities in majority of cases . Regarding SC/ST/BC/UC/FC have never cared about it and was not completely aware till recently.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Here its not even about guidance and help in personal life but more about the problem in any profession because of being from certain nation then what can be done in certain cases ?

PS - Nations = Countries
It is upto top level management to assign the task and make sure there are no contradictions.

There are various people in armed forces and other fields with this kind of contradictions and it also depends on the leader of the group who will take care of these things.

I don't see this as a problem, before executing any tough job there is a thing called "convincing people" this will ease the way forward.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is upto top level management to assign the task and make sure there are no contradictions.

There are various people in armed forces and other fields with this kind of contradictions and it also depends on the leader of the group who will take care of these things.

I don't see this as a problem, before executing any tough job there is a thing called "convincing people" this will ease the way forward.

In reality , yes its not a problem but top level management has to be informed and its more than enough that the top level management is aware of all this.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
In reality , yes its not a problem but top level management has to be informed and its more than enough that the top level management is aware of all this.
This is not a problem at all trust me, India is rising and all we do is, put others in their respective place in a nice way with minimum clashes if needed :)

South Asian Dynamics will change so as peoples opinion along with it. Task assignment and all will be taken care by management.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
U will find slums on YouTube and Western media
Yea and that's why I'm embarrassed. My friend (not Indian) watched a documentary that shows slums and was shocked. I was asked about it and I just told her that I hate India and would never live there in a million years.

kseeker

Retired
I watched a few documentaries on India on youtube. :facepalm: India looks so bad. I'm embarrassed to be Indian.
On couple of occasions you said, you are not an Indian and are from papa newguinea! Moreover you look like a chiknaa goraa and sloots are fidaa on you!

Why are you embarrassed then? :troll:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yea and that's why I'm embarrassed. My friend (not Indian) watched a documentary that shows slums and was shocked. I was asked about it and I just told her that I hate India and would never live there in a million years.
That's so profound dude :whoa:

On couple of occasions you said, you are not an Indian and are from papa newguinea! Moreover you look like a chiknaa goraa and sloots are fidaa on you!

Why are you embarrassed then? :troll:
I have finally understood why God created AH, to teach us all patience.
:yey:

Blackwater

there u go wrong.

if i was there , i always say india is not all about slums. no doubt i got foreign passport but India is still my mother land.our roots will be still attached to it.

where ever we go, we will be still known as indian origin people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles