I am quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

:)

Then you should have known that Pakistanis are a mixed breed and ordinary pakistani do not look like Arab tribes.

Arab rule lasted very little time in present day Pakistan. And Arabs so not give their women to Pakistanis for marriage.

Then you failed to see and understand my sarcastic comment at first place:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I always thought beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Although I live in a multiculutral society , I am still partial to Indian women, be it North or South, East or West.
North-East ??? :yuno: :(

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Women from south do not spend much of the money on beautification, although the trend is increasing now a days. I have heard women from North spend more than half of their salaries on beautification :lol:

In south girls in Bangalore and Kerala are good looking.

Women in south India have big eyes which are attractive. But the skin tone is dark mostly.

make a country by uniting Punjab, J and K and Himachal (where is Haryana???) and then kick the non attractive people who are living in numbers there :thumb:

if we go to Pakistani KPK there we can find a lot of women attractive I am planning to make KPK as a country and I am packing my bags to go there to live with pretty women :thumb:
Pashtuns are not attractive at all. They are light skinned but ugly as a whole. North west India, parts of Pakistan, parts of middle east (aforementioned) produce a lot of attractive women and are known for doing so. They have similar skin tones and features to hispanics who are also regarded as beautiful. The Hispanics have an advantage in that their women take care of themselves and are sexually liberal.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Blackwater is a Pakistan watcher.

He watches their you know what.....

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pashtuns are not attractive at all. They are light skinned but ugly as a whole. North west India, parts of Pakistan, parts of middle east (aforementioned) produce a lot of attractive women and are known for doing so. They have similar skin tones and features to hispanics who are also regarded as beautiful. The Hispanics have an advantage in that their women take care of themselves and are sexually liberal.
Pashtuns are good looking both men and women.

Generally pathans are physically strong and women are attractive, I do not know anything about their smartness :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

Country flag
Obviously you are not an Indian and if you are, you are differently challenged - BLIND and BRAIN DENIED.

Where does Ashwariya Rai come from? Hong Hong or for that matter Deepika Padukone - from Patagonia?
Mr. Ray, don't forget Vidaya Balan. I would give my eye teeth to meet her. Too bad she is married though, broke my heart:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
My reply might be a bit late - but i hope you get to read it

You're mistaken about "the poor" - it may have been that way decades ago , but a lot has changed .
As the political ethos changes and evolves - as we see happening right before our very eyes,
my take is that india is poised to enter an economic revolution and enter the ranks of the rich, just
as China has done , only recently .

What then ? You'll want to be back on this forum ?
Remember to choose a different membership name !
Just to clarify my last line
That in choosing a new membership name - I'm not giving anyone a way out .
But rather telling them in a nice and sarcastic way , that when india soon overcomes the challenges,
They will want to come back - so please hide the embarrassment by using a different name.
(Most of you guys knew that, but i wanted to make sure. )

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
hmmmm ok this is not a freakin paid job where you need to give notice in advance second if you want to trace you roots or get in touch or feel the ancestry then you wont get that in a freakin defense forum :p . third just be what you are :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles