Status
Not open for further replies.

kseeker

Retired
Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Honestly, you guys are really hateful and petty. I've never hated anyone on here but evidently you hate people who aren't nationalistic fools. Pathetic :tsk: :tsk:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ok I've decided to respond to some of the stupidity tht abounds here :tsk:
I have a high iq. I never abused my own roots. I'm just ashamed to be Indian because of people like you
Ok! now telling you the truth, this is the worst thread you have opened so far, and reading the op anyone can tell that this thread is intended to insult the forum members as well as Indians in general because you are frustrated as you have admitted in the op ; that is why you are getting a "huge" response here. You are "used to" live the life 'King size' because you are living abroad in a rich country after ditching India, hence the poverty Indians are facing is against your "tashan". I don't know why and in which thread you got 'insulted/hurt' by others, but reading the op of this thread you deserve a strict criticism as well as verbal lessons/kicks which you are getting justifiably. After J&K demographics thread the quality of your posts is continuously degrading, and you are quitting rather than correcting yourself, Well ! best of luck from me !

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You mean older people with higher education, jobs and families who are unable to theorise about the relative male to male coitus probability index of V-neck T-shirts ?
Hello Sheldon Cooper!

Blackwater

Had to post this one last thing
Look at these primitive Indians celebrating. What a pathetic bunch. I'm ashamed of being indian. A nation of low iq people.
that is pakistan not far from india you see. people get confused.paki looks like arab but speak our language:laugh::laugh:

ashamed of pakis becoz becoz of them we indian suffers abroad:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Twinblade

Country flag
Hope these don't end up offending some religious Indian zealot.
Nah brah..... we don't mire dem ordinary sloots, we ova 'ere like 'em pattha sloots even though the po-lice says that sh!t ain't legal. Fcuk tha po-lice, post your selfies brah. I am gonna get off to that brah.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Had to post this one last thing
Look at these primitive Indians celebrating. What a pathetic bunch. I'm ashamed of being indian. A nation of low iq people.
Good to know that you are replacing Russell Peters.

You have been hilarious at the DFI.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Symptoms of ****

Moodswings- I quit but I've to come back to answer my low IQ Indian compatriots.

Attention seeking whore syndrome- you know you're suffering from ASWS when you open threads about your personal life.

Irritability,tension and dysphoria- These are the symptoms of PMS but these symptoms can also be found in ****.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
that is pakistan not far from india you see. people get confused.paki looks like arab but speak our language:laugh::laugh:

ashamed of pakis becoz becoz of them we indian suffers abroad:lol::lol:

Pakistanis look like arabs ..... LOL ..... seems you have no idea about pakistanis!!!

They are a bunch a mixed breed.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Nah brah..... we don't mire dem ordinary sloots, we ova 'ere like 'em pattha sloots even though the po-lice says that sh!t ain't legal. Fcuk tha po-lice, post your selfies brah. I am gonna get off to that brah.
Explain the part in bold?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Symptoms of ****

Moodswings- I quit but I've to come back to answer my low IQ Indian compatriots.

Attention seeking whore syndrome- you know you're suffering from ASWS when you open threads about your personal life.

Irritability,tension and dysphoria- These are the symptoms of PMS but these symptoms can also be found in ****.
Your avatar is stupid as hell. Grow up fag.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Okay, he is gone forever now.
Not quite.

He s surfacing like a bad coin intermittently.

One should always remember:

Pitting your dream against someone else's is a fantastic way to get discouraged and depressed.

Burn your dream bright. Pursue it with the best of who you are. But don't confuse hustle with burnout. Hustle fills you up. Burnout empties you. Hustle renews your energy. Burnout drains it.

Last edited:

Twinblade

Country flag
Explain the part in bold?
Pattha = a young pathan, a pathan's apprentice or a squire. Also doubles up as a pathans twink/bottom b!tch ;). Now don't be denying it, we have all seen your pic, चिकने !!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I know pakis more than anybody on DFI
:)

Then you should have known that Pakistanis are a mixed breed and ordinary pakistani do not look like Arab tribes.

Arab rule lasted very little time in present day Pakistan. And Arabs so not give their women to Pakistanis for marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles