I am quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
After months of being on this site I've concluded that india is hopeless and I can't do Anyang to change that. I thought being on this site would help me get in touch with my roots and that has happened but the truth is that I've found out some unpleasant things about india that I wish I had not. I only visited india last year and it was a letdown. I've learnt that indians simply don't share the same kind of urgency or passion for development namely the infrastructural kind as I do. India is a country whose history must be wiped out and needs massive immigration from developed countries to really make a difference. The people in india are simply not worthy of being citizens of a modern nation state. You may say well that's so elitist. It is- I admit I despise the poor people and the illiterate people most of all because they have concept of betterment and progress. No aspirations. The only thing that I share in common with indians is my area of ancestry, nothing more, nothing less.

I've grown frustrated and feel that it is impeding my personal life. I have a lot to look forward to and I feel that it is better atter all to simply ignore india. Life is good when I ignore india- I don't get as frustrated for one thing. Considering these and other factors, I've now decided to quit the forum for good. I would like to say that there were a few people on here who are intelligent and whose opinions I valued, though I disagreed and quarrelled with them sometimes. @Bangalorean might even be smarter than me :lol:
Well, here is the time to put atheisthindu to rest for good. I quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Well you are not eligible to bring any change to India, because you have an escaping and whining nature, you have no patience nor understanding to deal and understand the basic problems which we are facing today. Good luck from me! Enjoy your foreign life! Please do not bother for India, we are here to do that. :)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
After months of being on this site I've concluded that india is hopeless and I can't do Anyang to change that. I thought being on this site would help me get in touch with my roots and that has happened but the truth is that I've found out some unpleasant things about india that I wish I had not. I only visited india last year and it was a letdown. I've learnt that indians simply don't share the same kind of urgency or passion for development namely the infrastructural kind as I do. India is a country whose history must be wiped out and needs massive immigration from developed countries to really make a difference. The people in india are simply not worthy of being citizens of a modern nation state. You may say well that's so elitist. It is- I admit I despise the poor people and the illiterate people most of all because they have concept of betterment and progress. No aspirations. The only thing that I share in common with indians is my area of ancestry, nothing more, nothing less.

I've grown frustrated and feel that it is impeding my personal life. I have a lot to look forward to and I feel that it is better atter all to simply ignore india. Life is good when I ignore india- I don't get as frustrated for one thing. Considering these and other factors, I've now decided to quit the forum for good. I would like to say that there were a few people on here who are intelligent and whose opinions I valued, though I disagreed and quarrelled with them sometimes. @Bangalorean might even be smarter than me :lol:
We won't miss you or your POS pointless threads.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well you are not eligible to bring any change to India, because you have an escaping and whining nature, you have no patience nor understanding to deal and understand the basic problems which we are facing today. Good luck from me! Enjoy your foreign life! Please do not bother for India, we are here to do that. :)
He's a Canadian citizen, studies philosophy and works in a McD waiting tables and according to his post he believes in elitism. :rofl: :rofl:

Defenceindia2010

Country flag

Piss off then. :kickass:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Good Decision somehow by a loser.

It's all good since we don't need losers either on this forum or India.We need soldiers who fight and hold the fort and not rats who runs away at the moment a ship shivers by tides.

Now go and lick foreigners boot since you deserve it. :gtfo:

Once again thanks a lot for leaving India and DFI ... don't come back... shame on you and the one who bigoted you :namaste:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Again he will be back by saying he changed his mind . Does he agrees on anything ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles