I am in Hyderabad for two days

Naren1987

Plenty of gr8 restaurants near Tolichowki, plus, it's also closer to my home.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Surprisingly Delhi is cooler than Hyderabad in nights.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Oracle bhai you will not come for the meet, so no use of inviting DD. I was very keen to meet you when Yusuf bhai said that you will be back to Bangalore for the second meeting but only Tolaha turned up. Lets meet next week or else let Yusuf bhai decide the meeting.

Oracle

Oracle bhai you will not come for the meet, so no use of inviting DD. I was very keen to meet you when Yusuf bhai said that you will be back to Bangalore for the second meeting but only Tolaha turned up. Lets meet next week or else let Yusuf bhai decide the meeting.
Sesha bro,

I'm a lot busy these days. This month and the next, I'll be travelling quite a lot. So, I'm sorry, I can't help it.

Hyderabad - I've always wanted to visit as I have a lot of ex-colleagues who are friends now, but never been able to clock it. So, I'll make it upto you when I visit Hyd next. This I can promise.

Tolaha

On my way to Hyderabad for a couple of days. Tomorrow is full day of work. Day after probably half day work with the rest of the time free.
Me aware that you are one casanova and all... but this time atleast, be careful with the ladies! :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Me aware that you are one casanova and all... but this time atleast, be careful with the ladies! :D
Was busy and ooper se the 42* heat. I was in the hardware market. The last place you'll get to see "ladies" :)

Oracle

/\/\/\ Stop lying. I know what you did last summer.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
What happened last summer and were?

Now then the secret is out, Yusuf bhai must give a glimpse into what really happened last summer......... :whistle:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles