I am dengue mosquito, will bite BJP, Congress: Arvind Kejriwal

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by SHURIDH, Nov 10, 2012.

1. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

[​IMG]

I'm deadlier than dengue, says Arvind Kejriwal

NEW DELHI: Locking horns with Union Minister Salman Khurshid over his reported remarks, ArvindKejriwal today said he is a"dengue mosquito" whose sting can put both Congress and BJP introuble.
    "I am a dengue (causing) mosquito. I will bite BJP and Congress and they will be in trouble," he said in response to the reported comments of Khurshid that Kejriwal's attack onhim was just a mosquito bite that causes minor irritation.
    Kejriwal also claimed that he will"expose" corruption with regard to hike in power tariff in the national capital.
    Kejriwal along with fellow activists Gopal Rai and Sanjay Singh also attended a protest in Vivek Vihar by a labour union which accused power discom BSES for not giving bonus and honouring the rights of contractual employees.

I am dengue mosquito, will bite BJP, Congress: Arvind Kejriwal - The Times of India

3. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

I think he is good at sloganeering, metaphors and hitting back in kind. A new breed of politician.

Singh likes this.
  4. Drsomnath999

Drsomnath999 lord of 32 teeth Elite Member

the problem is even if he exposes BJP /congress .what the use either one of them would defintely come in power???:taunt:

the third front is just name sake third front :lol:

5. SHURIDH

I agree with you.
    But assembly elections of 2013 will be acid test for him to make ground in politics.

6. Daredevil

He is no position to threaten either of them electorally but he has begun a new kind of politics which will gather steam as more like minded people join his part or a party with similar ethics or even better it might make the current political parties to change themselves. Its a beginning but a good beginning nevertheless.

7. SHURIDH

Can't say anything mate.
    Congress is becoming weaker but bjp does not become stronger.
    In 2009 cong and bjp together got 48% national vote.
    The regional parties becoming stronger day by day.

8. Drsomnath999

well he is doing what julius assange was doing & would eventually suffer the same fate like he did .:lol:

he should rather be patient wait for the right time to expose such things

like in hindi
    "hathoda tab maro jab loha garam ho"
    let elections come then it will be a wise move

9. Drsomnath999

but they cant gang up to be a thord front to rule in the center thats the problem

10. Daredevil

May be they have same modus operandi but Julian assange expose National secrets unlike Kejriwal who expose National open secrets. Government is helpless. They know that they cannot file a case. Even big industries like Reliance are not ready to file a case because they know that in the process they will get screwed.

Right now no one can touch him legally or morally. He can only go away by self-destruction.

11. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

3rd front ?? Those regional parties are worst than these 2 national parties. I don't want to see the day when people like Mulayam Yadav ruling the country. I would become defiant and kill him like in Rang De Basanti. :sniper:

12. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Digvijay Singh : Agar AK dengue se bhi deadlier Mosquito hai to mein Rabies wala kutta hu.....:rofl:

iNDiAN.96 likes this.
  13. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

We have enough of DDT and Mortein to tackle this mosquito. One should see the last interview he gave to Headlines Today. I'll be surprised if any educated person supports him or finds him credible after watching that interview.

14. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Agreed. It would be a terror if people like Mulayam, Rabri/Laloo, Mamata Bannerjee, Deve Gowda, etc. get together in government! :scared:

The country would be ruined.

15. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

he wants to power, he wants to become PM.

16. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Which is why some one should file a PIL asking regional parties to be barred from participating in national elections. Seriously, can anyone imagine idiot Mulayam as PM.

17. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

But on the other hand, there might be a few good regional leaders too. For example, I am quite impressed by Subramaniam Swamy's views on the economy, strategic insights, etc., though I don't agree with everything he says, I am pretty sure he would be a great PM. Great for the economy, great for the nation.

If a blanket ban were imposed, we lose out on lot of opportunities like that. And a PIL will not work - the courts basically interpret the constitution, and it would be totally unconstitutional to change the electoral structure like that. So, a PIL will never work.

18. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

True but just imagine Mulayam clan with his brothers and goons or Mamata or Lallu-Rabri etc at Delhi ....:yuck:

19. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Banning regional parties from participating in elections ?

Thats regressive step in democracy.

And btw technically there are no national or regional parties. There are just political parties with lesser or greater geographical influence.

20. iNDiAN.96

iNDiAN.96 Nationalist Senior Member

If IAC got mosquito then Congress got Dogvijay and BJP got monkey... Are we having leaders in politics or animals? :lol:

21. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Regional parties cannot be banned per se. However there is a workaround. We can make it hard for small parties to enter Parliament. We could introduce laws which would make it mandatory for parties to have a minimum number of branches in all regions of the country and a minimum number of supporters/sponsors/signatories supporting the party. Everyone should be able to form a party, but not everyone should be allowed to enter the parliament if their ideologies and principles do not have sufficient takers.

Note: Statistically speaking, only Congress is pan-Indian party. If BJP does not increase its presence in other parts of the nation, regional parties will fill this void and wreak havoc with the polity of the nation.