I am a Hindu, I have eaten beef, and will again eat it: Markandey Katju

rockey 71

http://www.abplive.in/india/2015/05...en-beef-and-will-again-eat-it-Markandey-Katju

New Delhi: In an apparent dig at Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, former Supreme Court judge Justice Markandey Katju on Friday said that he, being a Hindu, has eaten beef and will continue to eat it.

“I am a Hindu, and I have eaten beef, and will again eat it. There is nothing wrong in beef eating. 90% of the world eats beef. Are they all sinners ? And I refuse to believe that cow is sacred or our mother. How can an animal be a mother of a human being ? That is why I say 90% Indians are idiots, Mr. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi included,” Justice Markandey Katju posted on his Facebook page.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
http://www.abplive.in/india/2015/05...en-beef-and-will-again-eat-it-Markandey-Katju

New Delhi: In an apparent dig at Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, former Supreme Court judge Justice Markandey Katju on Friday said that he, being a Hindu, has eaten beef and will continue to eat it.

“I am a Hindu, and I have eaten beef, and will again eat it. There is nothing wrong in beef eating. 90% of the world eats beef. Are they all sinners ? And I refuse to believe that cow is sacred or our mother. How can an animal be a mother of a human being ? That is why I say 90% Indians are idiots, Mr. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi included,” Justice Markandey Katju posted on his Facebook page.
He is definitely a big moron. He can always debate it with Arnab on news hour.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

We have no dearth of Drama Queens and Idiots in India and this "educated" moron foolish is one of them.

He can eat beef and his shit and piss as well as well but no need to suggest all Hindus have to do so. India is not 90% of the world and represent 17% of the world. India has it's own traditions and should follow it.The same world is slowly eating less meat(becoming veggie and vegan) and here he is propagating eating cow.He is not a Hindu but a brainless idiot.

The logic behind "Cow is Mother" since ages in India is well known but this fool acts as a ignorant.

The world should follow India but this educated idiot wants to follow world.This brainless Katju is a shame of Justice and lawyer community.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Like him or hate him Justice Katju knows how to be in the news.

The other day he was slamming Mahatma Gandhi and when the Pakistanis were happy they had an Indian bashing his country, he turns around and calls them an artificial country. He is a person who does not pull his punches.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Like him or hate him Justice Katju knows how to be in the news.

The other day he was slamming Mahatma Gandhi and when the Pakistanis were happy they had an Indian bashing his country, he turns around and calls them an artificial country. He is a person who does not pull his punches.
He is senile and attention seeking whore. He should better retire and keep his mouth shut.

Khagesh

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

khane do na... many hindus eat beef.............. .... .............

Let him eat his mom... why he is giving idiotic logic behind what he wanna eat.Why should India "follow" everything the "world" does???

A "Justice" giving such idiotic logic would degrade the Justice and Lawyer community.

Zebra

Country flag
“I am a Hindu, and I have eaten beef, and will again eat it. There is nothing wrong in beef eating. 90% of the world eats beef. Are they all sinners ? And I refuse to believe that cow is sacred or our mother. How can an animal be a mother of a human being ? That is why I say 90% Indians are idiots,
There we go, Markandey Katju strikes again.

He was Judge at the Supreme Court of India.

He was awarded Honoris Causa a Doctor of Philosophy.

And the most funniest part is still we have to call him "Sir".

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He may be from lower cast or in plain words BHIMSHOT he can eat her mother also. As per hindu belief if you drink milk the you treat her like your mother. So he can eat her mother also.
Logic is given to someone having a brain.

There we go, Markandey Katju strikes again.

He was Judge at the Supreme Court of India.

He was awarded Honoris Causa a Doctor of Philosophy.

And the most funniest part is still we have to call him "Sir".
Katju is brainless idiot and a drama queen.

flyingarg

He may be from lower cast or in plain words BHIMSHOT he can eat her mother also. As per hindu belief if you drink milk the you treat her like your mother. So he can eat her mother also.
He may be from lower cast or in plain words BHIMSHOT. Did u really say that? WTF is wrong with you ?

SafedSagar

Country flag
"No one gives a f*ck"
Is the only answer that should be given to him. End of story. Stop giving attention to stupid people. -_-

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The way idiot can be a nyayadheesh / judge.

Animal cannot be a mother of a Human, literally. But people can sure treat it as one. That people can do it is the reason a Chipku err Hindu like you can be a Supreme Court Judge.

BTW Modi ne governor bana diya kya?
the way kaatju has posted his 'grievance', it reads like a justin bieber fan's rant. "how can an animal be a mother of a human being?". it feels like a PITA kid's being not given maggi to eat (due to high MSG content :D ) and asked to do his homework, he's being obstinate and complaining, creating a chaotic scene. :biggrin2:

brational

Country flag
Katju is right. Most Indians are fools, although he got the percentage wrong - it could be higher than 90%. Also this whole beef ban is silly. The bjp is only interested in silly stuff, not in important issues like social progress, economic development, and so on. BJP is a rogue political party bent upon bullying minorities.
Now a Non Resident Pakistani is giving lecture to Indians and BJP about Social Progress and Economic Development. Please go back to your country and start preaching there since there are many brilliant people and credible Political Parties in Pakistan. Oh, if you are lucky PA and ISI may send you to WH no 72.[emoji266]

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ays-mukhtar-abbas-naqvi/article1-1349733.aspx

Minister of state for parliamentary affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Thursday justified the ban on cow slaughter and asked all those who wanted to eat beef to go to Pakistan.

"It is not about loss or profit... it is an issue of faith and belief. It is a sensitive issue for the Hindus," Naqvi said at 'Manthan' conclave organised by TV channel Aaj Tak. "Those who are dying without eating beef, can go to Pakistan or Arab countries or any other part of world where it is available," he said.

==

Why not Bangladesh, Thailand, Burma or USA ?
Most beef eaters are not necessarily Muslims, and why is their loyalty always in doubt or questioned ?

Abhijat

Country flag
"It is not about loss or profit... it is an issue of faith and belief. It is a sensitive issue for the Hindus,"
Why not Bangladesh, Thailand, Burma or USA ?
Are above countries , against your "faith and belief" ?(Let's for sake of argument consider it to be homogeneous)
But , Pakistan , you don't need to ask .

Most beef eaters are not necessarily Muslims, and why is their loyalty always in doubt or questioned ?
Because , maximum business holdings in such sector belongs to Muslim community. So .......

p.s: See it as a "natural" transformation from "nation-state" to "cultural-state" .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Are above countries , against your "faith and belief" ?(Let's for sake of argument consider it to be homogeneous)
But , Pakistan , you don't need to ask .

Because , maximum business holdings in such sector belongs to Muslim community. So .......

p.s: See it as a "natural" transformation from "nation-state" to "cultural-state" .
Pakistan/Pakistani is an euphemism for a traitor. It is specially used in context of Muslims.

Eating (Cow)Beef whilst offensive to many esp Hindus is no grounds to call someone a traitor or a Pakistani.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles