Hypersonic Missile NonproliferationHindering the Spread of a New Class of Weapons

Khagesh

heh heh

they are talking about non proliferation of hypersonic missiles.

I say we sign up as outsiders since the hypersonics are all bum and we will have big big carriers just like the rest of the world.

or better still, if we decide to build let the PM write a letter to US president that we intend it only because of the Chinese threat. :p

Even North Korea and Pakis will have these in next 10-15-20 years.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
heh heh

they are talking about non proliferation of hypersonic missiles.

I say we sign up as outsiders since the hypersonics are all bum and we will have big big carriers just like the rest of the world.

or better still, if we decide to build let the PM write a letter to US president that we intend it only because of the Chinese threat. :p

Even North Korea and Pakis will have these in next 10-15-20 years.
I dont think the uglu koreans are gonna get their hands on exotic tech like hypersonic cruise missiles ever.

However they may get their hands on hypersonic gliders with the help of rice ******s across the yalu river.

Khagesh

India 98 times, Russia 91, China & France 46, United States 49 times mentioned in the report, clearly it shows who is target of report...........:rofl::rofl:

Hope these idiots realize, its too late now. :)

With Shauryas and K-15s and K-4s and a long long history of Agni testing with MaRVs this is quite useless against India now.

Aghore_King

Country flag
These buggers are talking about npt of hypersonic missiles and next in line is npt of asat weapons ....we need to develop our programs fast.....

HarshBardhan

Casper
Are there any definitive articles and pics which show K-15 had a hypersonic boost glide warhead? And Shaurya the land version of K-15 hadn't been operationalised. Shaurya TBM isn't in service with the Indian army and also the SFC doesn't operate them. It's just a tech demonstrator. And Brahmos-2 is basically an Indian Zircon missile. It's the Zircon missile itself and not a different design as some people would like to believe.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Are there any definitive articles and pics which show K-15 had a hypersonic boost glide warhead? And Shaurya the land version of K-15 hadn't been operationalised. Shaurya TBM isn't in service with the Indian army and also the SFC doesn't operate them. It's just a tech demonstrator. And Brahmos-2 is basically an Indian Zircon missile. It's the Zircon missile itself and not a different design as some people would like to believe.

did'nt i post that, it was rare pic, had it for years, after the US snipping and this RAND report, i posted this pic

BTW Arun Sir posted and predicted it years ago

those RAND wala did'nt have knowledge about it, they are living in the failed world of MTCR, which we breach years ago.

mystic avatar

India already has hypersonic technology. There are black projects that use this technology. Brahmos-2 is not Zircon or I should say Zircon isn't what it seems. Do you think Russia developed Zircon without taking money from a secret partner? Do you know how many Russian projects are surviving at the mercy of secret partner? India Russia relation might be at rock bottom right now but there is an old legacy between two that can't be erased.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
India already has hypersonic technology. There are black projects that use this technology. Brahmos-2 is not Zircon or I should say Zircon isn't what it seems. Do you think Russia developed Zircon without taking money from a secret partner? Do you know how many Russian projects are surviving at the mercy of secret partner? India Russia relation might be at rock bottom right now but there is an old legacy between two that can't be erased.
Money ≠ Technology
Money ≠ Knowledge

What part of Zircon is being developed by Indian technological partnership? AFAIK, none of it involves India.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles