Hunting Simulators !!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Hunting simulators
Today many kinds of simulator games are available in the market like Flight Simulators, Bus simulators, Train simulators, Car simulators etc... Hunting simulators are one of them but they are unique in many ways as they give us opportunity to be with nature and jungles, some very famous hunting simulators are:-

1. Hunting Unlimited series.
2. The Hunter.
3. Deer Hunter series from Atari.
4. Canada hunt.
5. Big Buck Hunter. Etc"¦

There are some other hunting games in which you can hunt wild animals but I do not take them as simulators because in those games you go through a predefined path and missions and every time you play the same mission you may find your prays at the same place which makes such games unrealistic. Cabela's games (Cabela's Dangerous Hunts, Trophy Bucks etc. ) are of same sort but for arcade game lovers they are playable games.

I have played many Hunting simulator games except The Hunter and Deer Hunter Tournament due to low specs of my PC =sad . But reportedly The Hunter is the best hunting simulator game with the most realistic graphics. But it needs a pc with 3ghz + processor to be played with a decent graphic card.

I would like to know which hunting game you like most if you have played ever ? Personally I like Hunting Unlimited 2010 and Deer Hunter 2005 because my system plays them well and they give you a feel of real hunting. Hunting and flight simulator games are my favorite ones.

Some screen-shots :

^^ Hunting Unlimited 2010

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Hunting unlimited 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

A chauhan

Country flag
Screenshot of The Hunter: