Hundreds of Illegal Indian Immigrants living in Appalling conditions in London

BangersAndMash

There is a video in the link and also the full article.

Homeless Illegal Immigrants In West London Unable To Return Home Sky Investigation Discovers | UK News | Sky News

Hundreds of illegal immigrants from India are sleeping rough in appalling conditions in west London, a Sky News investigation can reveal.
Unable to find work after the economic downturn, the men huddle together against the freezing cold under bridges across Ealing and Hounslow.

A lack of sanitation and washing facilities has created squalid living conditions attracting rats, drug dealers and disease.

They are known locally as "fauji" which literally translated means "foot soldier", but in this context it refers to hard-working immigrants without an identity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad to see! They should try and get back to India somehow! Problem is many of them destroyed their passports because it then becomes very difficult to deport them and also paid traffickers thousands of pounds and are stuck here! No one is helping them! The Sikh community feed some of them at the local Gurdwara, they are turning to petty crime and relying on homeless charities to feed them.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
They are to blame for their condition, There are jobs in INDIA only we have to search for opportunity may be less payed but i am in my motherland. Atleast when they lost job they must have turned back home they opted to rather stay as beggars what we can do.

Blackwater

They are to blame for their condition, There are jobs in INDIA only we have to search for opportunity may be less payed but i am in my motherland. Atleast when they lost job they must have turned back home they opted to rather stay as beggars what we can do.
first of all they are Indian Punjabis.

craze of going abroad is highest among Punjabis in India.

Reasons to go abroad

Genuine poverty

Jealousy of neighbor's money and house,car

marriage

punjabis will do any thing to go abroad. In india when their neighbor son who is abroad sending money at home in India. These phukare punjabi show off in their villages. so other people in villages get impressed and their head turned and parents force their children to go abroad and earn money.

Now situation western countries is not good job wise, but these people in India dont want to know this.earlier in 80ties and 90 ties people did make money abroad but now time has changed

Immigration laws become stricter now. Govt fined 10,000 pounds per illegal person found working there in business in Europe. That's y nobody employs them and they become jobless.

As Punjabi they feel insult to go back to India,they will die but will not go back.

For girls its easier to survive as they turned into prostitute and earn well in UK

Last edited:

Blackwater

Bloody its better u work in your own field in Punjab rather than working in Italy in other's fields

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Piaisa bai.. Even in italy they say Paisa for money just like us, at the end sub paisa ko bai.. This is why i dont understand economics, even if a man reaps more harvest in India than in Italy he will earn less and live less. This is why i hate economics because it is not fair.

Tronic

Jealousy of neighbor's money and house,car

punjabis will do any thing to go abroad. In india when their neighbor son who is abroad sending money at home in India. These phukare punjabi show off in their villages. so other people in villages get impressed and their head turned and parents force their children to go abroad and earn money.
That has greatly changed, but than, that never applied to these "faujis", and always had more to do with the middle class.

Yes, it was true that even a decade back, there was a great craze to go abroad and make money. As the Brigadier has constantly said, it is in the Punjabi genes to seek constant betterment and to progress!

However, those chaps never get into the condition of becoming "faujis" like these because they do have an option of returning back home. I know plenty, the ones who cannot mold themselves to do hard labour, who do go back! But than there are others who work hard, progress, and build plenty for themselves. Take a look at Punjabi truck drivers in Canada, and they all ride around in Hummers!

The so called "faujis" in this article are however the poorer section of the Punjabis who don't have options to go back. They have very little land, if any, and have little education. On top of that, take one look at Punjab's unemployment rates; they are through the roof! Than, they have likely also borrowed a lot of money from people to be able to get where they are now. So, until they work to repay those loans they have borrowed, they will become nothing but just another stat in "farmer suicides" if they do go back.

And suppose at the end of they day, they do end up paying back all the money they borrowed, than what? They go back to point A after wasting so many years abroad away from their families and in living conditions which are nothing less than hell?

Do they go back and start working in someone else's fields? I can tell you the "dheyhadi" we give to the folks working the farms is about 100 rupees per day, and it is usually only the Biharis and other migrants who agree to work for this little. For the Biharis, 100 rupees a day probably goes a lot further in their isolated villages they come from in Bihar; but a 100 rupees per day in Punjab, I wonder how anyone can take care of their whole family with that little amount of money.

This is one of the reasons Punjab is becoming such a drug infested state; the Punjabi education system is in tatters and the jobs are simply not there (poor Punjabis cannot survive on the wages the UP/Bihari migrants agree to work on). Most Punjabi youth of today are turning towards drugs because there is quite literally nothing else for them to do! The ones who actually become refugees and go abroad are fighters to refuse to capitulate to their poor life style, and therefore no wonder they are called "faujis".

For girls its easier to survive as they turned into prostitute and earn well in UK
I've never heard of girls being refugees as no Punjabi family will send their girls off alone like that! They are usually sent abroad through marriage.

Most Indian prostitutes are not refugees but legal NRI girls, nor are they all Punjabi, but come from every section of India. I find it hard to believe a girl straight from Punjab, a state which is still far more conservative when it comes to girls compared to other Indian states, would go abroad as a refugee and than even more, her intuition would be to prostitute! Ridiculous assertion!

Last edited:

Blackwater

it is difficult to go to Canada illegally but easy to reach Europe and UK... the report in topic is from southall, UK

i know Punjabi in Canada earn lot of money by driving truck but situation in UK is different.as illegal they can not apply for benefits or truck licence or jobs

Blackwater

That has greatly changed, but than, that never applied to these "faujis", and always had more to do with the middle class.

Yes, it was true that even a decade back, there was a great craze to go abroad and make money. As the Brigadier has constantly said, it is in the Punjabi genes to seek constant betterment and to progress!

However, those chaps never get into the condition of becoming "faujis" like these because they do have an option of returning back home. I know plenty, the ones who cannot mold themselves to do hard labour, who do go back! But than there are others who work hard, progress, and build plenty for themselves. Take a look at Punjabi truck drivers in Canada, and they all ride around in Hummers!

The so called "faujis" in this article are however the poorer section of the Punjabis who don't have options to go back. They have very little land, if any, and have little education. On top of that, take one look at Punjab's unemployment rates; they are through the roof! Than, they have likely also borrowed a lot of money from people to be able to get where they are now. So, until they work to repay those loans they have borrowed, they will become nothing but just another stat in "farmer suicides" if they do go back.

And suppose at the end of they day, they do end up paying back all the money they borrowed, than what? They go back to point A after wasting so many years abroad away from their families and in living conditions which are nothing less than hell?

Do they go back and start working in someone else's fields? I can tell you the "dheyhadi" we give to the folks working the farms is about 100 rupees per day, and it is usually only the Biharis and other migrants who agree to work for this little. For the Biharis, 100 rupees a day probably goes a lot further in their isolated villages they come from in Bihar; but a 100 rupees per day in Punjab, I wonder how anyone can take care of their whole family with that little amount of money.

This is one of the reasons Punjab is becoming such a drug infested state; the Punjabi education system is in tatters and the jobs are simply not there (poor Punjabis cannot survive on the wages the UP/Bihari migrants agree to work on). Most Punjabi youth of today are turning towards drugs because there is quite literally nothing else for them to do! The ones who actually become refugees and go abroad are fighters to refuse to capitulate to their poor life style, and therefore no wonder they are called "faujis".

I've never heard of girls being refugees as no Punjabi family will send their girls off alone like that! They are usually sent abroad through marriage.

Most Indian prostitutes are not refugees but legal NRI girls, nor are they all Punjabi, but come from every section of India. I find it hard to believe a girl straight from Punjab, a state which is still far more conservative when it comes to girls compared to other Indian states, would go abroad as a refugee and than even more, her intuition would be to prostitute! Ridiculous assertion!

You are wrong most Indian prostitute are these illegal or student girls came from Punjab,They took admission in fake colleges when they reached here all those colleges closed down either by themselves or by govt.,As they have don't have jobs they are forced to do prostitution

@ tronic do u ever been to UK??????/

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Jealousy kills. There are thousands of jobs in India. No one can say i dont have job anymore . Unless they want to be unemployed, they cant be unemployed. But despite that if they go to another country to suffer much worse than in india, whose fault is that? T

These idiots should not have let their jealousy to blind them. Now they are facing the consequences for their actions.

Atleast from now on, immigrants must be careful!!!

Blackwater

Jealousy kills. There are thousands of jobs in India. No one can say i dont have job anymore . Unless they want to be unemployed, they cant be unemployed. But despite that if they go to another country to suffer much worse than in india, whose fault is that? T

These idiots should not have let their jealousy to blind them. Now they are facing the consequences for their actions.

Atleast from now on, immigrants must be careful!!!
they are Punjabi , they can't and will not learn, we are special breeds who like to see white legs all the time

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
they are Punjabi , they can't and will not learn, we are special breeds who like to see white legs all the time
the white skin part is so true. i have a few punjabi friends studying with me. And believe it or not they are crazy as hell for fairness and white skin. And i know they call Southies as Kala walahs:facepalm:

anyway, we need to create more awareness among them so that they dont become blinded by their jealousy and ambition. They should be more carefull, regarding these matters.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The videos that blackwater has posted here, need to be mandatorily screened every weekend on Punjabi regional channels.

That might help, to some extent!

Blackwater

The videos that blackwater has posted here, need to be mandatorily screened every weekend on Punjabi regional channels.

That might help, to some extent!
we will not learn,its not in the blood of Punjabi to leave abroad. We are on gajwa-a-world.we will conquer the world:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
They spend all their money on **** how do they expect to send enough? Lost passport is not an issue, there are redundancies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles