Hundreds of British jihadis returning from fight in Syria

Blackwater

Hundreds of British jihadis returning from fight in Syria spark terror alert after police and MI5 thwart Mumbai-style attack on London

250 British based 'extremist tourists' have returned home from fighting
Figure includes several 'veterans' who fought in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Security forces thwarted 'serious plot' by jihadis returning last Autumn

Hundreds of British jihadis have returned from fighting in Syria, sparking a terror alert in Britain.
Senior security officials have said that around 250 British based 'extremist tourists' have returned home, and are now suspected of wanting to carry out attacks here.
The figure is five times higher than previously thought and includes several 'veterans' who have fought in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

A senior Whitehall security official told paper: 'Well over half of those who travelled out have come back.'
Last week it was announced that extremist videos which help to radicalise impressionable young men are to be blocked from the internet in the UK.
The Home Office is in talks with web companies to refuse access to violent films hosted overseas 'at a network level', MailOnline can reveal.
The plans for what will effectively be 'cyber border controls' have been drawn up by James Brokenshire, promoted to immigration minister at the weekend.

Ministers were spurred into action by the growing threat from jihadists in Syria.
Around 2,000 Europeans are thought to be fighting in Syria, including at least 200 known to the British security services.
It is feared that fighters returning to the UK will seek to radicalise young men in particular to launch terror attacks at home and abroad.
Anti-terror police and the Crown Prosecution Service can currently demand that vile videos posted on UK websites be removed.
Since February 2010, the Counter Terrorism Internet Referral Unit (CTIRU) has taken down more than 21,000 pieces of illegal terrorist online content.
If the CTIRU and prosecutors deem material to be illegal it can be blocked from parts of the public sector, including schools and hospitals but this does not extend to domestic users and filters can be turned off.
Last week, video footage capturing the final moments of a British suicide bomber's life was released by a terrorist group in Syria.
The clip, recorded by the al-Qaeda-aligned group Jabhat al-Nusra, shows Abdul Waheed Majeed relaxing and smiling moments before he carried out the suicide attack, the first by a Briton.
In the 'martydom' video, the 41-year-old is seen wearing white Muslim robe while posing for photos with fellow soldiers and pointing up to the sky.
Married father of three Majeed is suspected of driving a lorry into a jail in Aleppo and detonating a bomb last week.
Officials have not confirmed the identity of the bomber amid reports that a UK jihadi, who used the name Abu Suleiman al-Britani, carried out the bombing.
Counter-terrorism officers have searched Majeed's home in Crawley which is also the ex-home of schoolgirl Sarah Payne's killer Roy Whiting, according to neighbours.
Majeed, known as Waheed, left Britain six months ago, telling his family he was going on a humanitarian mission to Syria.

MI5 and police have already intercepted an alleged serious plot by jihadis returning from the war torn region last Autumn.
They were said to be planning a Mumbai-style gun attack on civilians in a crowded place, possibly London.
The returnees are now being monitored by the security services, The Sunday Times reports.

Read more: Hundreds of British jihadis returning from fight in Syria spark terror alert after police and MI5 thwart Mumbai-style attack on London | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blackwater

iam sure most of the jihadis will be of paki orgin. thakedari ka bhoot jata nahi:lol::lol:

sydsnyper

Country flag
This is EVIL AND A DANGER TO THE WORLD......

The world has to come together once again and defeat the ones fighting the Syrian regime, like they brought down the Nazis.

I really feel concerned for Israel. If these pieces of shit manage to get a foothold in Syria, Israel will be their next target.... and the pussy powerful countries will not move a muscle till major bloodshed starts.

Embedded with Al-Qaeda in Syria - YouTube

Last edited:

praneet.bajpaie

@Neo, funny you thanked the post about blowing up Indians in the UK but you are too stupid to understand the fact that for most Brit white trash as***les, Indians and Pakis look the same. To say nothing about the fact that most Pakis in foreign countries like to pass themselves off as Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

@Neo, funny you thanked the post about blowing up Indians in the UK but you are too stupid to understand the fact that for most Brit white trash as***les, Indians and Pakis look the same. To say nothing about the fact that most Pakis in foreign countries like to pass themselves off as Indians.

I thanked Verdane's post because he probably meant to be sarcastic to the Indian member who wished to see people getting blown up in UK.

You are not too brigjt are you?

apple

Do that include blowing up all the Indian's who live in the UK?
Have "fun" on the site. The Messiah' s comments are pretty typical of the hatred commonly expressed here.

And Praneet Bajpaie comments are a good example of the argumentative stupidity.

You endorsed the murder of "White trash and the Pakis", Bajpaie.

Don't try and backtrack and change what you said

Reactions: Neo

Voldemort

Country flag
99% Indians dont support people who blow themselves/things up except maybe when they do so in Pakistan.

praneet.bajpaie

And Praneet Bajpaie comments are a good example of the argumentative stupidity.

You endorsed the murder of "White trash and the Pakis", Bajpaie.

Don't try and backtrack and change what you said
I am not trying to backtrack at all. I meant what I said. But tell me, what struck a nerve with you. The White Trash part or the Paki part.

Last edited:

praneet.bajpaie

Have "fun" on the site. The Messiah' s comments are pretty typical of the hatred commonly expressed here.
Really, "the hatred commonly expressed here"?? lol

you are from Australia, probably the most racist country on Earth. You can't even treat your own Aboriginals like humans. but then again what can we expect from degenerate sub humans whose ancestors were the absolute scum of Earth.

and if you are a Paki, go through the common Paki defence fora and see what real hatred is.

apple

I am not trying to backtrack at all. I meant what I said. But tell me, what struck a nerve with you. The White Trash part or the Paki part.
It was the murdering of people and endorsing terrorism that "struck a nerve" with me.

Hope that hate keeps you warm a night.

praneet.bajpaie

It was the murdering of people and endorsing terrorism that "struck a nerve" with me.

Hope that hate keeps you warm a night.
we don't endorse terrorism, the Pakis do.

We don't endorse the beating up of someone based on skin colour, the Australians do

(take your pick)

I hope this keeps you warm and fuzzy at night.

Understand this, being righteous is ok if you do what you preach.

Until you do, you are a hypocrite. Believe that.

apple

Understand this, being righteous is ok if you do what you preach.

Until you do, you are a hypocrite. Believe that.
Are you going out to murder "White trash and the Pakis" then?

I am not trying to backtrack at all. I meant what I said.
You especially meant the part about hypocrisy didn't you?

Or are you, in fact, going to go out and comment acts of murderous racist terrorism?

ITBP

Really, "the hatred commonly expressed here"?? lol

you are from Australia, probably the most racist country on Earth. You can't even treat your own Aboriginals like humans. but then again what can we expect from degenerate sub humans whose ancestors were the absolute scum of Earth.

and if you are a Paki, go through the common Paki defence fora and see what real hatred is.
Whites can beat their own drum. You can not argue on this. :truestory:

Y exactly would you hope for such a thing?
Because British looted India for 200 years and still in denial mood. Indians living in Britain are nothing but just white lickers. Those people who leave their motherland for developed West(all though were educated by motherland's Government's money), deserve White Racism. More white racism, less brain drain from India. :)

Glint

Country flag
Indians living in Britain are nothing but just white lickers. Those people who leave their motherland for developed West deserve White Racism. More white racism, less brain drain from India. :)
Acting Patriotic is a good thing but making Idiotic statements is another. No one deserves Racism. Not browns nor whites.

People leaving their motherland consists of different circumstances, They want a better life, So be it, Calling them white lickers is pure absurd.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles