How would you address the nation to unite us at an acceptance speech for PM's post?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by SADAKHUSH, Sep 7, 2012.

1. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

As, I am listening to Presidents of USA Barack Obama's acceptance speech and surfing the forum this new post by ashdoc caught my attention after reading the same usual verbal attack pitching South against North which will only create more bitter feeling in our hearts and minds therefore I would like to hear the complete text of each and every one of you laying out the vision for our Bharatvarsh under the Tiranga. Let us rise to the occasion my friends and share our united vision for our motherland which has been many times over by foreign invaders and still we are resilient enough to survive those rough period in our history and moving forward one day at a time to earn our place in this community of nation that is being noticed by the developed world for the for the good and bad that binds us together like a glue under our national anthem. I foresee a day when other nations will be drawn towards us to seek the advice for spiritual guidance once they get fed up with never ending infighting over minute things.

I would also request moderators to keep this thread open till every one of us has made the contribution to their hearts content.

You can also post a video if you wish.

Tolaha, LurkerBaba and parijataka like this.
  3. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Re: How would you address the nation to unite us at an acceptance speech for PM's pos

Everyone is already united yaar. Honestly dont get paranoid like the Pak*s. There are some issues, they need to be worked out and they will be worked out.

There are bigger issues facing this country than the North-South issue. Actually its not even that much an issue.

4. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

Re: How would you address the nation to unite us at an acceptance speech for PM's pos

Let us address those bigger issues in your speech to the nation.