How would China manage three fronts?

Officer of Engineers

Professional
all your list just means you are a long watcher of china ,nothing else i can confirm from you ,come on you are not that old
You know you contradicted yourself here. I am not that old? I watched Neil Armstrong. Do a google on who he is. I watched the Chinese invade Vietnam in 1979 right after Deng Xia Peng rode a stage coach in Texas. I saw the Americans flew out of Vietnam out of my HQ.

,and what you know abt china all base on wat you read ,man ,live in a fake world may fulfill your dream but hurt yuur future ,
Actually no, my last public article

www.China-Defense.com

Written about 10 years ago

and my forum which I help founded 20 years ago.

Login

My history on the internet is well documented and it is well over 20 years old.

See, how sad to be proven you are an complete and utter idiot.

X

xixihaha

Deng Xia Peng ,hahhhaa ,if you know de history ,in fact we got de permision from uncle sam,you can ask every yankee you met ,at tat time ,china and Us are lovers,like de position india and US now ,you know history ,hahaha.bie dou le .

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Deng Xia Peng ,hahhhaa ,if you know de history ,in fact we got de permision from uncle sam,you can ask every yankee you met ,at tat time ,
Oh God, you really don't know, don't you? Hint - The Sino-Soviet Friendship Treaty and when did it expire ... and obviously you don't. Also, please, Jimmy Carter was caught unawares. We have his memoirs. You're clawing at your imagination.

china and Us are lovers,like de position india and US now ,you know history ,hahaha.bie dou le .
YOU'VE GOT TO BE SH!TTING ME! Chinese and American military personel were shooting at each other during the Korean and American-Vietnam War ... or did you not know that 300,000 PLA personel served in Vietname against the Americans during the American-Vietnam War.

It is extremely obvious you know a lot less than you pretend to know ... and obviously, you pretend to know less than a dog trying to remember how to lick his loins.

X

xixihaha

you cant even speak chinese ,give me a break ,"I help founded 20 years ago." hahah a,

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
xixihaha i know that it is my scope to teach you respect but you could learn to serve some respect to military professional if you dont mind and about you and USA being lovers sinces when did lovers USA love you are you joking wake up and smell the Green tea dude

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
xixihaha can you do what he has done if you can please do it and then talk

Officer of Engineers

Professional
you cant even speak chinese ,give me a break ,"I help founded 20 years ago." hahah a,
Hey, dummy, when did I even pretend to speak Chinese about helping establish CDF, the largest English based academic PLA watcher forum on the net?

This is an English forum and I wrote in English or did the fact I used, A, B, Cs, escaped your dumbass comprehension?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Originally Posted by oliveryty View Post

is KELALA a sovereign republic? the people there even do not understand hindi language!

Taiwanese speak Chinese!
Chinese or the Sinitic language(s) (汉语/漢語, pinyin: Hànyǔ; 华语/華語, Huáyǔ; or 中文, Zhōngwén) is a language family consisting of languages mutually unintelligible to varying degrees.

Spoken Chinese is distinguished by its high level of internal diversity, although all spoken varieties of Chinese are tonal and analytic.

There are between seven and thirteen main regional groups of Chinese (depending on classification scheme), of which the most spoken, by far, is Mandarin (about 850 million), followed by Wu (90 million), Min (70 million) and Cantonese (70 million). Most of these groups are mutually unintelligible, although some, like Xiang and the Southwest Mandarin dialects, may share common terms and some degree of intelligibility.

Chinese is classified as a macrolanguage with 13 sub-languages in ISO 639-3, though the identification of the varieties of Chinese as multiple "languages" or as "dialects" of a single language is a contentious issue.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
please ignore him sir obiviously he dosent know a crap about military history

X

xixihaha

from what you said ,your are not that old ,hi,sorry to bother you ,but you really need to google some stuff,you r not even a long watcher ,wat a pitty,you are just a youngguy like me ,hahha at first ,i really thought you are a expert on china ,but ....wasting of time talking with you ,
usb

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Xixihaha,

Maybe you feel that the Colonel can't speak Chinese is because you speak a different dialect and he speak another!

He is Chinese and a Canadian and that is all that one has to know.

However, I like your name - you seem to be a happy man; laughing all the time - starting with a snigger - xixi - and ending with a huge guffaw - haha!!

Good for you - at least someone is happy in this unhappy world with so much of problems!!

Officer of Engineers

Professional
from what you said ,your are not that old ,hi,sorry to bother you ,but you really need to google some stuff,you r not even a long watcher ,wat a pitty,you are just a youngguy like me ,hahha at first ,i really thought you are a expert on china ,but ....wasting of time talking with you ,
usb
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. At the end of the day, I would be the one being sought after about the PLA, not you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oliverty,

Since you seem to not understand English, let me tell it to you in Chinese:

请松懈

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Colonel,

Just forget him.

He is being 他是愚蠢的.

If you are young, then he is still in the womb.

Would you like to take on such a young suckling?

Xixihaha,

If you have a point to make, do show some Chinese civility and not be brash.

Please be informed, you are requested to be civil or else you will be 'Re-educated'.

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Sir,

Just having fun. It's been ages, actually a full 4 years, since I acted without moderator responsibilities and just let go with full barrels. You remember how fun it was.

Nevertheless. Sir, sitiuation understood, Sir. I will now stand down, Sir.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir,

Just having fun. It's been ages since I acted without moderator responsibilities and just let go with full barrels. You remember how fun it was.

Nevertheless. Sir, sitiuation understood, Sir. I will now stand down.
I feel sorry that on the Internet, one just goes off on a tangent without realising the background of a person being spoken to.

That you are a soldier with experience can be laughed off by anyone even without standing post for a minute!!

Sad!!

But that is life!

Why cross swords with those who are not aware?

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In so far as this scenario is concerned, I would term it as an intellectual exercise, but something that won't be prompted by realpolitik, as I see it.

It is too dangerous a scenario and can result it a nuclear conflagration since all parties involved would have much to lose.

We must not look at China with our mindset. They are, by historical mutation, very deep thinkers, patient and not impetuous like us. They plan issue in detail and look to the future with much deeper and with a longer time span than us.

Look at 1962. It was always on the cards. They had planned it meticulously - took India’s help to join the international comity of nations at Bandung, lulled India with all that Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai, quietly grabbed Aksai Chin and built a road and then struck, knowing fully well that India is no position to defend since they had understood the problems of High Altitude and had acclimatised, which the Indian Army had not done!!

In this scenario of Yusuf, I am sure China will assist North Korea. The reason is simple – not because of love for the Koreans but because they would not want the US anywhere nearer her border. Historically, Koreans have been no friend of the Chinese. It is merely realpolitik and of the two Koreas, the North Koreans are closer to their ideology.

As I see in this hypothetical scenario, US is China main adversary and that is where China’s attention will be. India, per se, is not that important, but then Tibet and Xingjian are important for China’s mineral quest and economy. Taiwan is always in the pocket.

Therefore, which should be the priority?

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Why cross swords with those who are not aware?
Sir, my intent was to throw facts at them. Obviously, they lack the skills to counter the facts and thus turn personal. In which case, I want to show them that they were up against a bull dog who can hit a hell of a lot harder than they could.

One thing in life these kids have not learned and that is to recognize when the fight is lost and it's time to run away instead of getting plastered like these two poor drips here.

masterofsea

Oh God, you really don't know, don't you? Hint - The Sino-Soviet Friendship Treaty and when did it expire ... and obviously you don't. Also, please, Jimmy Carter was caught unawares. We have his memoirs. You're clawing at your imagination.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SH!TTING ME! Chinese and American military personel were shooting at each other during the Korean and American-Vietnam War ... or did you not know that 300,000 PLA personel served in Vietname against the Americans during the American-Vietnam War.

It is extremely obvious you know a lot less than you pretend to know ... and obviously, you pretend to know less than a dog trying to remember how to lick his loins.
officier.are you a real colonel?If you are a real one.I am pretty shocked by your unknownness of history.

JapanFocus
THE SINO-SOVIET- US TRIANGLE: MOSCOW'S TOUGHER TACTICS TOWARD CHINA (SOV 84-101 - CIA document
Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Still, I find them cute! ;)

Such fun to keep us away from the serious hassles of life!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles