How To Kill a Mustache

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well what ever makes you sissies feel like man! :laugh:

A real man needs nothing to hide behind or remind anyone of his masculinity, all you need to be a man is your balls, anything more and it shows your insecure.

pmaitra

Well what ever makes you sissies feel like man! :laugh:

A real man needs nothing to hide behind or remind anyone of his masculinity, all you need to be a man is your balls, anything more and it shows your insecure.
Facial hair in men grown naturally. It's got nothing to do with insecurity. Some chose to shave them off, some don't.

Moreover, if all you need to be a man is your balls, then all you need to be a soldier is a magazine filled with bullets. :borat:

On an unrelated note, Borat, and you avatar, each has a moustache. ;)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Facial hair in men grown naturally. It's got nothing to do with insecurity. Some chose to shave them off, some don't.

Moreover, if all you need to be a man is your balls, then all you need to be a soldier is a magazine filled with bullets. :borat:

On an unrelated note, Borat, and you avatar, each has a moustache. ;)
True facial hair grows naturally but you shave the beard so what you do is not natural either. Many people hide behind facial hair and feel like a gay if they shave it off.

Yes all you need is your balls, everyone who has balls is a man. Any doubts? Your not born with Magazines and neither are lions or chimps need to learn about masculinity, it happens on its own.

Sure the fag in my avatar has a natural beard. So thats ok.

pmaitra

True facial hair grows naturally but you shave the beard so what you do is not natural either.
Agreed.

Many people hide behind facial hair and feel like a gay if they shave it off.
I take it you are saying this from personal experience?

Yes all you need is your balls, everyone who has balls is a man. Any doubts?
In your world, where a man represents the entire mammalian kingdom, your statement might be correct. Not in my world, I am afraid!

Your not born with Magazines and neither are lions or chimps need to learn about masculinity, it happens on its own.
You misunderstood me. Do go back and look into your biology books.

Sure the fag in my avatar has a natural beard. So thats ok.
And a moustache as well!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Agreed.

I take it you are saying this from personal experience?

In your world, where a man represents the entire mammalian kingdom, your statement might be correct. Not in my world, I am afraid!

You misunderstood me. Do go back and look into your biology books.

And a moustache as well!
I dont have a mooch, i clean shave or some times i keep a goatee and side burns for style.

None of it defined masculinity, masculinity is nothing more than a biological function, other wise i dont go around 24hours thinking i am man. I see a hot girl and i get a bonner that is all, more than that if someone makes an issue of it he feels insecure of being judges as a lesser man or social or cultural stigmas that make some people express manhood. Mostly teenage boys in South India have mooch but later i found out they feel shy without it and look girly. So they hide behind a mooch.

Jesus and many gurus hide behind beards to get authenticity.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Great people have it.....

Names like Chandrashekar Aazaad, Bhaghat Singh, Raj guru, Veera Pandiya Kattaboman,Chatrapathi Shivaji, Raja raja Cholan and the list goes on.........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
@Godless_Kafir....

You shut everything first buddy.........

Stop being arrogant.......

You have no right to tell me to shut up and I did not comment anything which has your name in it......

Stop trolling with me........

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@Godless_Kafir....

You shut everything first buddy.........

Stop being arrogant.......

You have no right to tell me to shut up and I did not comment anything which has your name in it......

Stop trolling with me........
Lmao, the man with a mooch lost his temper so easily, that is so manly no?

by the way raja raja cholan did not have a mooch.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well my friend Kafir does not know that mooch is considered to be the first thing in a man in Tamil Nadu and for Tamil KINGS, mooch is a very important thing, it is a symbol of VALOR.......

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
@Godless_Kafir

Please read this before you say that Raja Raja Chola id not have Mustache

In the 10th century AD, the clean-shaven Chola king, Raja Raja Chola was trying desperately to get himself a queen, but without much success. Now, many in my generation have been led to believe,thanks to an overdose of Sivaji Ganesan movies, that Raja Raja Chola was an imposing figure who towered over his subjects, in all his majesty. As a historian however, I must state the plain truth. The fact was that the average Tamilian in the 10th century was 4'6" tall and Raja Raja Chola was elected the king by virtue of being 4'7" tall. Tall enough to be king, but, alas, not tall enough to inspire awe in local women. He tried to draw attention by constructing huge temples with 300 feet high gopurams and eighty ton, monolithic stones, but these exploits were met with derisive laughter and pooh-poohed as mere gimmicks. The poetess Avvaiyar I, who lived in that era, sang:

Manna, Kovil katti enna payan?
Meesai illaa nee verum chinna payyan

Translation: Of what practical use, O foolish king, are your temples and towers? Without a moustache on your face, you are but a juvenile.

Happy ending to the story. Taking the hint from Avvai I, Raja Raja Chola grew a thick moustache and soon his harem swelled with women of assorted shapes and sizes.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
^Who cares what Tamils think, only people who are insecure about their identity (namely manlyhood) says mustache is manly.:bplease:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
^Who cares what Tamils think, only people who are insecure about their identity (namely manlyhood) says mustache is manly.:bplease:
Who cares if don't like to have one, you first stop caring about others posts and stop replying to........

This is what others think....... Buddy don't be harsh...... If no one had cared for, then why these many posts in this thread..... And why did you post in this thread if you do not care about not having a mustache......

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@Godless_Kafir

Please read this before you say that Raja Raja Chola id not have Mustache

In the 10th century AD, the clean-shaven Chola king, Raja Raja Chola was trying desperately to get himself a queen, but without much success. Now, many in my generation have been led to believe,thanks to an overdose of Sivaji Ganesan movies, that Raja Raja Chola was an imposing figure who towered over his subjects, in all his majesty. As a historian however, I must state the plain truth. The fact was that the average Tamilian in the 10th century was 4'6" tall and Raja Raja Chola was elected the king by virtue of being 4'7" tall. Tall enough to be king, but, alas, not tall enough to inspire awe in local women. He tried to draw attention by constructing huge temples with 300 feet high gopurams and eighty ton, monolithic stones, but these exploits were met with derisive laughter and pooh-poohed as mere gimmicks. The poetess Avvaiyar I, who lived in that era, sang:

Manna, Kovil katti enna payan?
Meesai illaa nee verum chinna payyan

Translation: Of what practical use, O foolish king, are your temples and towers? Without a moustache on your face, you are but a juvenile.

Happy ending to the story. Taking the hint from Avvai I, Raja Raja Chola grew a thick moustache and soon his harem swelled with women of assorted shapes and sizes.
Today know one will know of Alvar-1 if not for Raja Raja Chola. Today know one cares for his moush only what he has done.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles