How to improve DRDO efficiency

ppgj

Army IAF and INF should not take equipment with problems there should not be any compromise. Hence I said their representative should be in the DRDO board. My original argument.
what do you think? drdo produces products on its own? they are developed in consultation with the end user who give the requirements. how does it help being in the board? when they are coopting with each other to create those products. they are not scientists. what will they do there?

Goodperson

what do you think? drdo produces products on its own? they are developed in consultation with the end user who give the requirements. how does it help being in the board? when they are coopting with each other to create those products. they are not scientists. what will they do there?
Ha ha give me break.

Please the P Rama Rao commitee report set by government or just google it. It was set up in 2004.

By saying being on the board means including the customer her defense forces in decision making and not forcing products on them.

ppgj

Ha ha give me break.

Please the P Rama Rao commitee report set by government or just google it. It was set up in 2004.

By saying being on the board means including the customer her defense forces in decision making and not forcing products on them.
precisely the point. the armed forces are involved 'cos they give the specs. drdo researches and executes.

[mod]not needed all is fine[/mod]

Goodperson

precisely the point. the armed forces are involved 'cos they give the specs. drdo researches and executes.
you want a break? take it for as long as you wish.
The comment was for DRDO and its mismanagement not you.

To clear the cloud P Rama Rao committee never recommended defense forces to be given say in DRDO it did recommend Defence Technology Commission (DTC) which will act as defence ministry's think tank on military research.

I just gave my point of view.

ppgj

The comment was for DRDO and its mismanagement not you.
noted.

To clear the cloud P Rama Rao committee never recommended defense forces to be given say in DRDO it did recommend Defence Technology Commission (DTC) which will act as defence ministry's think tank on military research.
think tanks are needed. they are always welcome. should happened long time back. but that has nothing to with drdo.

I just gave my point of view.
you are fully entitled mate.:wink:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles