How to defeat America?

Arnab Banerjee

how to defeat america?

to find the answer t this question lets analyze the attack policy of america.

america attacks in 4 ways:

1] jackals sanctioned by CIA

2] army

3] media

4] financial war

lets analyze one by one.

1]jackals sanctioned by CIA

they do insurgency operation like coup, revolution to overthrow the govt. that was against america. example: arab spring, revolution in libia etc.the main advantage is that coup, revolution will draw the entire focus on the people of the target country. nobody even suspect america.

2] army

it is america's policy not to use america's own army to fight a battle. this policy is implemented in 2 ways:

firstly US use the army of an ally country to fight a war. example: US use pakistani northern alliance to fight post 9/11 afgan war on taliban. US used afgan gurillas to fight soviet during cold war.

the advantage of this tactic is minimum to zero casualties to american army.

secondly US attack in groups and use the army of other countries. US forms NATO and use NATO army to attack on a country. examples are iraq, kosovo etc.

the major advantage of this tactic is that using NATO army against one single country will always give majority advantage to america.

now lets see the technique of army attack:

america mainly use air force in a battle. the main strategy is to bomb the enemy on the ground from air and to attack civilians from air. the major advantages of former tactic is that it is very easy to destroy enemy on the ground from air. the advantage of the latter is that killing civilians of targetcountry will create a chaos inside target country.

3] media war

the american media will constantly demonize the target country and build public opinion against target country worldwide.this will increase public support for america. it will also help keep focus on target country during revolution, coup etc.

4] financial war

before war, america will cut all the financial support given to the target country. this will make the target country financially weak to conduct a war.

these four weapons are highly useful and sophisticated. beside them there are spies of america inside target country. who is not sold themselves for american dollar?

now members are requested to suggest strategies to fight against america. pls reply.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Whatever you have written is just Cold war theories

All this has become obsolete ; post the sudden and massive rise of China

Dude, the way China is BULLYING Asian Countries , that has shown the importance
of USA

After 10 years China will become a Monster and for small Asian countries to counter
it alone is not possible . USA is indispensable if the Chinese dragon has to be kept in check

pankaj nema

Country flag
After 10 years USA will look like a cute teddy bear as compared to the evil monster China

Chinese depravity has been seen in its behaviour towards Vietnam ;Japan; Philipines and Taiwan
They have NO shame in stealing even FISH from other country's waters

Also the Chinese have propped up countries like Pakistan and North Korea and are supporting
Iran and Syria

When China openly claims India's territory and MIND you India has FORMIDABLE Armed forces
which can whip the Chinese a$$ then how will China treat these other small Asian countries
in the future

Arnab Banerjee

After 10 years USA will look like a cute teddy bear as compared to the evil monster China

Chinese depravity has been seen in its behaviour towards Vietnam ;Japan; Philipines and Taiwan
They have NO shame in stealing even FISH from other country's waters

Also the Chinese have propped up countries like Pakistan and North Korea and are supporting
Iran and Syria

When China openly claims India's territory and MIND you India has FORMIDABLE Armed forces
which can whip the Chinese a$$ then how will China treat these other small Asian countries
in the future
yes i agree that china is an evil enemy that must be cheked. but you do not understand america yet. it is cutting the wing of china so professionally that even china cannot know. have you remembered arab spring, revolution in syria, libiya and rest of the arab world that is occuring for past 1 years?

my frend if you think that these revolutions are done by the countrymen of those country then i will beg you to think a little deeper. who provide state-of-the-art weapons and training to these revolutionaries? why western media suddenly demonize the leaders of arab world and give positive publicity to the revolutionery? the answer is it is the CIA that funded these revolutions. the american controlled western media is helping CIA by demonizing leaders of arab world. it is the combined use of CIA jacakles and media, the firs and third weapon of america as i have mentioned before.

why america is attacking arab world? because china has a huge investment in egypt, libiya syria etc. by overthrowing govt. america is actually destroying china's investment thus financially weakning china. america is working my friend. don't worry. china will be no more a giant in near future.

but please answer my question: how to defeat america?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Best answer would come from the Chinese!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
if you want to defeat usa then keep it embroiled in Afghanistan.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
yes i agree that china is an evil enemy that must be cheked. but you do not understand america yet. it is cutting the wing of china so professionally that even china cannot know. have you remembered arab spring, revolution in syria, libiya and rest of the arab world that is occuring for past 1 years?

my frend if you think that these revolutions are done by the countrymen of those country then i will beg you to think a little deeper. who provide state-of-the-art weapons and training to these revolutionaries? why western media suddenly demonize the leaders of arab world and give positive publicity to the revolutionery? the answer is it is the CIA that funded these revolutions. the american controlled western media is helping CIA by demonizing leaders of arab world. it is the combined use of CIA jacakles and media, the firs and third weapon of america as i have mentioned before.

why america is attacking arab world? because china has a huge investment in egypt, libiya syria etc. by overthrowing govt. america is actually destroying china's investment thus financially weakning china. america is working my friend. don't worry. china will be no more a giant in near future.

but please answer my question: how to defeat america?
You saw the documentary: ZEITGEIST 2: ADDENDUM, didn't you?
It's an excellent documentary, that explores US covert activities and working of the Federal Reserve.

Anyway, as for defeating the US, neither can India do it now or for a long time to come nor does it have any real reason for the time being. The military of the US is just one part of the game, the covert activities that the US Govt. carries out are more deadly.

Link to Documentary:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
My doubt is, why should we even bother?:noidea:

USA is atleast for now on our side and we need them that way since India is a pussy anyway when it deals with China.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India need to hurry up,
Chinese have been finding solution more than 60 years and will get the answer soon.
I dont think we need find a solution in the first place. Let you two fight each other. India does not even deserve to be among the big two in my opinion , not with our present attitude anyway

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
The only way to defeat USA is Nukes , although the "aggressor" will get destroyed too (MAD) and THAAD and SM-3 will hopefully intercept majority of Nukes.
Why do you think Russia has the largest stockpile of Nukes and the best of the delivery systems, because the only thing that can save Russia (considering it's huge landmass) from an invasion are nukes.

satish007

I dont think we need find a solution in the first place. Let you two fight each other. India does not even deserve to be among the big two in my opinion , not with our present attitude anyway
My friend,how to defeat US become more and more popular question now,if India do not work hard,Chinese will defeat them first.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Fight each other?

That's not going to happen, they will never fight, I mean only US vs China.
Even it never happened in past, US vs USSR.

Yes it is possible like US+ other major allies vs China+ few countries (may be few countries will support China, who knows).

Like a world war scenario.

Arnab Banerjee

My doubt is, why should we even bother?:noidea:

USA is atleast for now on our side and we need them that way since India is a pussy anyway when it deals with China.
it is no point that usa is now on our side. there is no gurantee that it would not change the side. usa is a frequent side changer.

Arnab Banerjee

Before we decide on "how to", lets decide on "why to"!

I cant see how it would help us!! :noidea:
why to defeat usa? very good question.

look usa can attack any country if the attack benefits usa. india can be its enemy if usa thinks fit. there is no faith on the stance of usa. today usa is with india, tomorrow it will be with pakistan. we should not forget that usa helped pakistan in spreading terrorism before 9/11.how could we trust such a dubious country. it can do anything it wants. in future there may be a need to fight against usa. we must know america's weakness at all cost.

Arnab Banerjee

but you cannot guarantee that in future India does not even deserve to be among the big two? can you?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles