How the british stole the concept of aeroplane from India

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Just search in google "Critical analysis of Vaimanka Shahstra"...
Never try to insult my faith and "Vedic Science and Technology". If you don't believe in something it does not mean that it does not exist.......

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Just because there is shastra behind a word doesn't make it a science.

Adolf Hitler also thought the Slavs were sub humans. Later, he got his ass handed to him, by the Slavs.
Just because you have not seen something it is not good to say that it is wrong. Do you mean to say that the historical records are fake? Do you mean to say that the UFO sightings are fake?

There are recorded events of UFO sightings. There are historical records of Vedic Science.

People like you will not believe even if i post the evidence. You people argue for the sake of argument, without any proper knowledge. I do not say that i have full knowledge but i had done some reading about the things which i am posting and i do not blindly argue. I too make mistakes, but i am not always wrong.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Just because there is shastra behind a word doesn't make it a science.

Adolf Hitler also thought the Slavs were sub humans. Later, he got his ass handed to him, by the Slavs.
Do you mean to just because a person has his father's name behind his name, does not make him the son of his father. Don't argue stupidly.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If someone uttering BS doent mean it exist.
You are uttering BS, so you do not exist. Who are you to say that which is related to Vedas does not exist. Then what ever you believe is also non-existent. People like you have no knowledge what so ever about Veda and its science. First try to do some research rather than commenting blindly.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
It is not matter of my personal belief or disbelief. Just try to think logically. You people just ignore true gems India produced and do monkeyjumping over fake things. What you are trying to pass as Vedic tech is not authentic.

Can you write more than five sentence about Aryabhatta without googling?

Do you know it was an India J Bose invented Radio but credit went to someone else.

It was an Indian doctor who invented the process of test tube baby?

These are the things which have some credibility. But what are you doing? Jumping over a shashtra which is declared absurd by a top institute like IISc. And to support your obsession you are refering to an idiotic blogger.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Persons having no knowledge about Vedic science or no belief in Vedas, please try to do some research and then comment, rather than commenting blindly about someone's faith and saying that your GODS and Vedic Science are just MYTH.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
It is not matter of my personal belief or disbelief. Just try to think logically. You people just ignore true gems India produced and do monkeyjumping over fake things. What you are trying to pass as Vedic tech is not authentic.

Can you write more than five sentence about Aryabhatta without googling?

Do you know it was an India J Bose invented Radio but credit went to someone else.

It was an Indian doctor who invented the process of test tube baby?

These are the things which have some credibility. But what are you doing? Jumping over a shashtra which is declared absurd by a top institute like IISc. And to support your obsession you are refering to an idiotic blogger.
So you mean to say that a person after doing research and posting it is a idiot. Just because you cant see air do you say that air does not exist.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Persons having no knowledge about Vedic science or no belief in Vedas, please try to do some research and then comment, rather than commenting blindly about someone's faith and saying that your GODS and Vedic Science are just MYTH.
Vedic scince is true. Whole world knew about progess of ancient Indians regarding astronomy, number systems etc.But what you are posting as Vedic science is not true.

You are not only blind in your belief but you are reading the posts of others blindly. Just point out where someone insult your faith or God or Vedic science......

Sabir

DFI TEAM
So you mean to say that a person after doing research and posting it is a idiot. Just because you cant see air do you say that air does not exist.
The guys in IISc also do research man..... you ask me to give more credit to the blogger you mentioned. Sorry mate, he is a lunatic.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Just because you have not seen something it is not good to say that it is wrong. Do you mean to say that the historical records are fake? Do you mean to say that the UFO sightings are fake?
Not all historical records are accurate.

There are recorded events of UFO sightings. There are historical records of Vedic Science.

People like you will not believe even if i post the evidence. You people argue for the sake of argument, without any proper knowledge. I do not say that i have full knowledge but i had done some reading about the things which i am posting and i do not blindly argue. I too make mistakes, but i am not always wrong.
Historical records uh ? Has a vimana ever been found ? When brick work from IVC is preserved, why is vimana not found ?

Do you mean to just because a person has his father's name behind his name, does not make him the son of his father. Don't argue stupidly.
Your link says that: Vaimanika Shastra was written by a person in the 20th century by psychic channeling and automatic writing. It is not science. Somebody just made it up in the 20th century, just like Mohmd made up the Koran in the 7th century or a bunch of dudes made up the Bible over several centuries. Also to be noted is that historical texts in general and religious texts in particular are susceptible to corruption.

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
What is the 'meaning of research' to you? Reading a random article from unknown author may be a research to you but for most of us the source should be credible enough. Just tell me have you read the study of IISc I have mentioned. No. because you are so adamont in your belief that you are not ready to go through anything which can create doubt in you. The member who compared you with the Pakistanis was certainly wrong. He should have mentioned Zahid Hameed instead of Pakistani....

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
What is the 'meaning of research' to you? Reading a random article from unknown author may be a research to you but for most of us the source should be credible enough. Just tell me have you read the study of IISc I have mentioned. No. because you are so adamont in your belief that you are not ready to go through anything which can create doubt in you. The member who compared you with the Pakistanis was certainly wrong. He should have mentioned Zahid Hameed instead of Pakistani....
Please read the link, scientists in India are still doing research on Vaimanika Shastra. Please stop comparing me someone who is a pakistani. Not nice.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Sorry mate for disturbing you. You won. Vaimanic Shashtra is true as you have proved it by sending me the link. I rest my case.

:namaste:
I got hurt as you compared me with some pakistani moron. My point is there is still research going on about the shastra in India.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Sorry mate for disturbing you. You won. Vaimanic Shashtra is true as you have proved it by sending me the link. I rest my case.

:namaste:
Bhai jan i may be wrong as you said, but my point is research is still going on. I am not here in behalf of anyone to prove something but i did not expect this from you.
My point is we Indians have the science and technology that can overtake the present science and technology but we lack the will to invest more in R&D in our own ancient science.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Bhai jan i may be wrong as you said, but my point is research is still going on. I am not here in behalf of anyone to prove something but i did not expect this from you.
My point is we Indians have the science and technology that can overtake the present science and technology but we lack the will to invest more in R&D in our own ancient science.
How the science and technology was lost? Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles