How the British Empire Starved Millions of Indians

Sambha ka Boss

This newspaper heading shows the extent of retardness media are going through and British public believing in it. :pound::pound::pound: @jouni you too see it how your fellow Goras in Britain have gone crazy. :toilet:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Indians should not whine about the British looting and plundering for 250+ yrs. Not because they are wrong, but because it serves no purpose.
It is the law of nature that the strong crush the weak ... this is India's punishment for being weak. Don't want to get genocided out of existence ??? Be Strong. Be Nationalist and unapologetic like the Chinese.
As I have said. The British are only the agents, the medium .... it is nature that punished Indians for being weak and it will punish us again.
Additionally , non of the problems we face are due to British. Muslims always hated us so Pak is not due to British. (Unless you are a communist :lol:)...China just took what it can and rest of world considers us too docile so lol to that. :rofl:
The british are not stopping us from keeping our streets clean , they do not ask Delhiites to defecate early morning on the railway tracks or vote for AAP.:)rofl:) . All these problems are our own creation due to lack of courage and cognitive ability (yes!!! I said it ).
And stop trolling the poor finn @jouni

Last edited by a moderator:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
As far as i am concerned, would definitely looking out for the year in which india's GDP beats Brit GDP. At current trends it seems to be in 2018/2019. Pretty sure it will be a big deal whenever that happens.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
As far as i am concerned, would definitely looking out for the year in which india's GDP beats Brit GDP. At current trends it seems to be in 2018/2019. Pretty sure it will be a big deal whenever that happens.
India will overtake Brazil and Italy this year.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok, but I heard the British chemical farming is better and they are superior and every way..

Are the best social indicators in the most Anglicized states?

Why should we follow our culture, when we can have animal brothels and incest like europe?

Hmm.

AMCA

Country flag
If one picture defined and personified colonialism, this is it. A woman in Bengal, India, carrying a Brit on her back.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Do you still blame Brits for this? Do you still mistrust them?
do jews blame every german for the holocaust ?
do armenians blame every turkish person for the 1905 genocide ?
do they still mistrust them ?
very primitive thinking on your part sir or madam

Yes, for some reason India flies under radar in global issues. You should rise your global profile. Where are Indian sportsmen? Indian movies? Music? Brands? You focus too much on yourself. Get the olympics for Gods sake! Is India the only Great country that has not hosted olympics? Even Finland has.
this thread is about specifi british famine tactics to reduce indigenous population of india
this is not about indias brand name etc etc

I think you and Ukraine should join forces and make a case in UN. Bengal famen and Holomodor, genocides by UK and Russia.
we are not gonna have a chip on our shoulders
no harm letting the world know that the bengal and other famines about what britain did to india
these atrocities should become as well known as what the germans allowed to be done to the jewish peoplein 1930s 40s
for example they have films such as schindlers list .....why hasnt bollywood done something similar about what the brits did to indian people ????
perhaps cos it wont sell well in britain ? but it might sell well in usa or israel ??
we should do it

its our duty to tell the WHOLE WORLD that adolf hitler and winson churhill are two sides of the SAME COIN

0nly shashi tharoor is doing it .....more of us need to do the same
but we categorically reject the idea that we have to hate the individual english or scottish people
the above , i speak for myself , i guess t guess there would be other opinions

ref

Ok, but I het like europe?
Hmm.
@AMCA

T ma and goodwill.
This newspap
Indiansean , they do n
And stop trolling the poor finn @jouni
As fappens.
India will overtake Brazil and Italy this year.
Ok, but I heardincest like europe?

Hmm.
That is one sexy girl.:jaw:

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I had a conversation with a British girl/woman about a year back regarding this famine. She literally started crying by the end of the conversation because apparently I wasn't being "sensitive" enough in my condemnation of her country. Her boyfriend apologized to me later regarding her erratic behaviour.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I had a conversation with a British girl/woman about a year back regarding this famine. She literally started crying by the end of the conversation because apparently I wasn't being "sensitive" enough in my condemnation of her country. Her boyfriend apologized to me later regarding her erratic behaviour.
Kudos and well done to you Sir for having the guts to have that conversation and standing your ground .... i couldnt claim to have your guts and perhaps brains

for me if any english or scots person ( if let the irish and welsh go off free ans the english also conducted artificial famines in ireland and basically the english have colonised wales permanently already ) talks about how they developed india then i would tel them about the artificial famines

however i would sort of temper it by saying i dont hold them personalty responsible but stolen property has to be returned and compensation has to be paid

the personal thing is because quite frankly i dont have your guts to tell them straight that indeed they ARE responsible

but i try to temper it by requiring compensation .... but i would also hold the position that as they are giving many of our people opportunities before and now in many locations of the world plus also in the uk , i think there is some room for the fat that there is some equalization even if they didnt intend it to happen ....it's a sort of karmic effect

so the damage they did to india is past and over but we are on their soil permanently plus we can sic and unleash the muzzies on them when necessary, if we are shrewd enough ??

but i always never give in to the demand that all stolen property, i.e. koh-i-noor and other jewelry and artefacts MUST be returned .... no ifs or buts

but the sad fact is that the uk is evolving so fast that we may have to act now or never ....it may become a muslim nation before we get our act together ??%$#"$%&!!

i welcome any comments on my stand ....i may need to make some corrections to it

anyway bottom line ..kudos for your guts and brains in standing your ground probably in their country ? i hope more of us will follow your example on this matter and kklet them know the hidden truth which many of them may not even know and more importantly that we are not letting tis go ...

actually ....we should have made a film about this , lkek the jews have done many about their suffering ....

why isnt bollywood doing that ?????

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i read the article you quoted
it says britain is now gonna revive the colonial linkages as an economic grouping .... ... but at the same time they are putting our students at a lower level than those from china and visa position is below how they treat china ???~

i think we should really give it to them .... play them hard-ball

they already got kicked out of the EU due to their own stupidity , now lets ram them from the other side ... pay them back for the past

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Kudos and well done to you Sir for having the guts to have that conversation and standing your ground .... i couldnt claim to have your guts and perhaps brains

for me if any english or scots person ( if let the irish and welsh go off free ans the english also conducted artificial famines in ireland and basically the english have colonised wales permanently already ) talks about how they developed india then i would tel them about the artificial famines

however i would sort of temper it by saying i dont hold them personalty responsible but stolen property has to be returned and compensation has to be paid

the personal thing is because quite frankly i dont have your guts to tell them straight that indeed they ARE responsible

but i try to temper it by requiring compensation .... but i would also hold the position that as they are giving many of our people opportunities before and now in many locations of the world plus also in the uk , i think there is some room for the fat that there is some equalization even if they didnt intend it to happen ....it's a sort of karmic effect

so the damage they did to india is past and over but we are on their soil permanently plus we can sic and unleash the muzzies on them when necessary, if we are shrewd enough ??

but i always never give in to the demand that all stolen property, i.e. koh-i-noor and other jewelry and artefacts MUST be returned .... no ifs or buts

but the sad fact is that the uk is evolving so fast that we may have to act now or never ....it may become a muslim nation before we get our act together ??%$#"$%&!!

i welcome any comments on my stand ....i may need to make some corrections to it

anyway bottom line ..kudos for your guts and brains in standing your ground probably in their country ? i hope more of us will follow your example on this matter and kklet them know the hidden truth which many of them may not even know and more importantly that we are not letting tis go ...

actually ....we should have made a film about this , lkek the jews have done many about their suffering ....

why isnt bollywood doing that ?????
I had this conversation in Moscow. But that does not matter. This does not require guts or anything. All it requires is good knowledge on the subject. You should be able to predict what their arguments will be. Which is simple enough, they say the same old "railways, english language, civil services" and other tired old arguments. Be concise and disprove their arguments point by point. Do your research on what points a colonialism supporter will put forward.

Then steadily throw in the real facts about colonialism, such as the various famines (not only bengal famine), extremely low literacy rates, extremely low life expectancy (it was only 32 years under the British), rampant human rights abuses, Cripps commision, british instigated communal riots and many more. By the time you fully explain everything, they will be left speechless, as they have only read a whitewashed edition of colonialism before. They will have nothing to say in return. It will also shock them when they see an Indian calmly and logically debating them, rather than being an emotional mess.

But I have to say that I told her we don't need any British reparations. I said even if we forced you to pay us your country doesn't have the money :laugh:, and that Britain should only make a formal apology for colonialism and not spread lies about it doing any good in India.

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

^ Yep, and Churchill was nothing but a war criminal. He oversaw torture and murder of millions of people across Asia and Africa.

Reactions: Kay

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
^ Yep, and Churchill was nothing but a war criminal. He oversaw torture and murder of millions of people across Asia and Africa.
its a good point you raised
but
for the sake of accuracy it might be better to consider him ( and to internationally push for it ) as a prime mover of GENOCIDE !

a war criminal can remotely try to say well, ir was war after all .... but WC ruled india and many african areas during times of peace and he instigated GENOCIDE - which actually is a lot worse

so i think we should go for WC being guilty of genocidal crimes rather than war crimes

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
ok ...now i remember the more appropriate terminology

it's CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
we should initiate to have WC indicted for rimes against humanity as this term can be applied even in times of relative peace which was the case of the bengal and madras deliberately forced famines

that guy WC is a clear cut case of crimes against humanity or more correctly guilty of such

Pandeyji

Country flag
I once had the conversation on a Chinese & Yank dominated forum. Bastards banned me on the 2nd day although I was being completely civil. But the worst part, there were Indians on that same forum who were trying to learn about India from the foreigners. Sigh!!!!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I once had the conversation on a Chinese & Yank dominated forum. Bastards banned me on the 2nd day although I was being completely civil. But the worst part, there were Indians on that same forum who were trying to learn about India from the foreigners. Sigh!!!!
Well im proud of youo guys ..... youre speaking the truth in the face of strong opposition ......
We need WC and his gaggle a taste of their own medicine ---- that is to say "never give up " ....for which he is infamously often quote as having said

sometimes it could be better to take a diplomatic approach ( im not suggesting that your approach was incorrect in any way ) ..... use the surprise element , hit them from the back , from the side , psychologically speaking .... sometimes we can win them over with other tactics rather than a head to head clash

but whichever way it is keep going .... only 70 years after india was in absolute grinding poverty and now the brits are running to us for defence contacts .....another 30 years will be a very different world ....

so we musnt forget to get the jewels , artefacts and compensation even 30 years fromm now ....they will have to , they cant run from us and if they destroy any of it , we have to unleash the muzzs onto them

read especially para two of @Yggdrasil post ...of doing things Israeli -style ....you see we are not necessarily in this alone ....we have a fore-runnner who went through pretty much the same ...... to simply copy some of their solutions is not too bad an idea, i'd say

1) "South Asia" is just a retarded term invented by petty Porkistanis. No such thing exists: there is no separate "South Asian" identity other than India and its surrounding Indic states. Porkistanis are Indians with mental defects living in the cesspool of terrorism, delusion, and donkey sex fantasies next door.

2) In any case, look at what Israel does - it very effectively pits the Christians and the Muslims against each, and manipulates both into fighting their wars. That ensures that there's no one to go after the Jews like they have for thousand+ of years.

India needs to do similar things: try to balance one against the other, and see what advantage we can derive. It's how the US sees India's role vs China - make sure India never disintegrates (then it'd be a useless counterpoint to China) but always keep it on the boil to ensure that it never challenges the US.

For example, we should support both Saudi and Iran and hedge our bets both ways. Neither is our friend or will ever be. Make them exhaust each other in endless paranoia and suspicious cold war.

3) But to think that any Western, Muslim or Communist country will ever be our true friend is just delusion (save Indonesia perhaps). We can however lead the Buddhist world and be true friends with it.

4) One strategy I see is to double down on cultural exchange with China - flood the country with Indian historical, religious and civilizational information. There's a huge spiritual vacuum in China, and the CCP hates Christianity and Islam more than any other country. They hate Buddhism less, and do not consider it to be as much of an "alien influence". The country can be slowly moulded into one that is less hostile to India as a younger, more civilized generation takes over the administration.

They will never be friendly to us, but we can do enough to ensure that they're at least not fervently hostile.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles