How much did you guys miss me?

Twinblade

Country flag
How much did you guys miss me?
In imperial units ज़ीरो बटे सन्नाटा बराबर। That would be झाट बराबर in metric system.

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Who? That weird gypsy? No. DFI veterans know me. You're just an uppity noob. Get on my level, son.
Going by your post and thread, you are indeed very dumb and an uppity noob.
We already have one soul83, stop copying him :pound: Your level is par with a kid who is intellectualy challenged and suffering from inferiority complex. Grow up son. :lol:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You lil punk ass bish
By the Old Gods and the New, what did you ----ing say about me, you little imp? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kingsguard, I've been involved in numerous secret raids Beyond the Wall and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in jousting and I'm the top archer in the Seven Kingdoms. You're as useful as nipples on a breastplate. I will wipe you the ---- out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Westeros, my words are hardly wind. You think you can get away with sending messages like that to me with a raven? Think again, bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Faceless Men across Westeros and your holdfast is being scouted right now, you just woke the Dragon, bastard. The Dragon that burns up this pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ----ing dead, imp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire Night's Watch and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Seven Kingdoms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" jape was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ----ing tongue. But you couldn't you didn't, and now you're paying your debts, you witless fool. I will sacrifice you to the Drowned Gods. You're ----ing dead, bastard.

ladder

Country flag
The only people who missed you are the mods, who missed the opportunity to ban you for the whole period of your absence.

ladder

Country flag
Look at your join date, then look at mine. Have more respect for your elders next time.
Look at the period of continued presence, unlike you I was never sent to drug and alcohol rehab centre or fag rehab ( V neck T-shirt), to impair my continual presence here. Respect that.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles