How many of you think that current lynchings are orchestrated ? #NotInMyName

How many of you think that current lynchings are orchestrated ?

• Yes, most of these are fake & staged

• No, Gaurakshaks are real threat

Results are only viewable after voting.

SanjeevM

Country flag
I think the FB profile is a fake one ..Because i had seen this jihadi pigs tweets before those were such utter hate against hindu s ..He even uploaded a video of ram navami abusing hindu s of using loud speakers to terrorise people in some area of mumbai ...

Remember there is always extra points when you use a brahmin to abuse his own community similar to how we have dhindus who abuse hindu s calling hindutva terror and all nonsense ..

So when a brahmin holds a placard against his own community that will make it look for outsiders that the community is doing everything bad to others ...
Why don't someone compiles all this information and file a FIR against this bas**** for creating a communal divide in the society and hurting the religious sentiment of public at a large. I am sure once intelligence agencies gather enough evidence against him, many masks will be removed and his whole gang of anti nationals including foreign financing with be exposed. If someone has right contacts can do this honor.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The real lesson BJP should learn is the importance of creating an ecosystem.

Look at how Congi ecosystem is not allowing BJP to go on front foot, they have been creating a new anti-BJP narrative every 4-5 months that too quite efficiently.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Look at how Congi ecosystem is not allowing BJP to go on front foot, they have been creating a new anti-BJP narrative every 4-5 months that too quite efficiently.

It's exposing them.

Secondly, after PM condemned it, the brigade is more active because now they cannot blame!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I think the FB profile is a fake one ..Because i had seen this jihadi pigs tweets before those were such utter hate against hindu s ..He even uploaded a video of ram navami abusing hindu s of using loud speakers to terrorise people in some area of mumbai ...

Remember there is always extra points when you use a brahmin to abuse his own community similar to how we have dhindus who abuse hindu s calling hindutva terror and all nonsense ..

So when a brahmin holds a placard against his own community that will make it look for outsiders that the community is doing everything bad to others ...
dont know how it seems fake to you. because that pic of him running on the beach is also there on his FB page.
i think we should contact CyberSipahi regarding him. though most likely he's already on their radar.

BTW we're spending too much time and energy on brainwashed dispensable idiots than on the victor frankensteins who create such monstrous idiots. the central dispensation seems least bothered or even concerned about this, caught in its vicious cycle of vikaas, leaving all the frustration & responsibility to deal with the filth on us working mules known variably & infamously as social media 'trolls' & Gaurakshak goondas & what-have-you. now one such frankenstein professor & a maoist colluder from JNU has been elected to the governing body of DU, with i think the centre raising no objection to the names/list of members slated to be in the governing body. hum hi saale chyu*iye baithe hain yahaan par apna thullu lekar BP high karte rahne ko! :rage: :frusty:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I find brahmin much more in anti-national and libertard brigade...Brahmin are specially targeted in Clg/univ..so that they red brigade can create guilt within them that" look how ur ancestors torture innocent dalit" etc.It's red strategy to run campaign against "Brahminiat" by brahmin themselves ...
the whole Hinduphobic house of cards of the islamo-churchian-commie nexus in India seems to be based on one & one foundation alone - dalit atrocity! if this foundation itself is shaken, their whole orgy-house can come crashing down like in a deluge! i suppose its not very difficult too.

P.S. - am also very glad to notice that an equal number, if not more (am being conservative), of brahmins-by-title, are increasingly filling the ranks of the right-camp!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 @Krusty @mendosa @captscooby81 @here2where - recent news from kerala......in some village, a christian school had organised a party wherein around 60-70 members were xtians, & one of the dishes served to them was pork. the pork-chops of the village went berserk on getting to know about this, & ransacked the school (tried to burn it), & rioted in the village. good things coming for beef-bawler mallu cutlet HINOs! _/\_

i'd post the news-link tomorrow.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
why do you think there will be media-outrage on this?! one incident happened in a non-BJP ruled state (Bihar). the other involved brahmins (v/s yadavs; UP). so, afterall, why, in the name of allah (swt)?!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ths-lynched-in-bihar/articleshow/59379199.cms

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/3-beaten-to-death-2-burnt-alive-in-rae-bareli-4725295/
@itsme, so, what do you think?
did you see the visuals of a mentally-challenged woman being lynched, from WB?

Krusty

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 @Krusty @mendosa @captscooby81 @here2where - recent news from kerala......in some village, a christian school had organised a party wherein around 60-70 members were xtians, & one of the dishes served to them was pork. the pork-chops of the village went berserk on getting to know about this, & ransacked the school (tried to burn it), & rioted in the village. good things coming for beef-bawler mallu cutlet HINOs! _/\_

I have read an old article about a similar happening in Kerala..

But is this what you are talking about? I don't think it's new in Kerala.. it makes little to no difference to KL Hindus. Nothing short of a mental renaissance of KL Hindus is good news unfortunately. Share your thoughts..

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Good. Now throw some pork heads in a few mosques and blame it on Xtians. Popcorn Time.

here2where

Iam not worried too much even if these are indeed orchestrated by anti-Modi anti-Hindu elements, because it works in favour of my agenda - put cutlets in their place, get them quaking in their hawai chappals and make them think twice before eating any sort of beef. Today the cutlets are shitting more bricks than a couple of years back. That satisfies me. As long as BJP manages to retain its current voter base (and manages to expand it by cleverly exposing these anti-national congees and commies), they will continue to get past the majority mark in every future election, and that's what matters to us Hindus. Who or what is behind these lynchings is immaterial. In fact these lynchings are helping BJP shore up sentiments among its hard-core base.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I saw program on lynching on Republic TV last Sunday ... again brilliant Arnab exposed the Pseudo secular and Communist Gangs ...

I would recommend you all to see that in youtube if available...

The Pseudo secular and Communist Gangs are badly mauled by Arnab ... It was asked why there was no protest march against lynching of RSS members in Kunnur, Kerela ... killing of Ayub Pandith in Kashmir, he gave several examples...

In the panelist there was a lady probably related to late Speaker Hashim Abdul Halim of WB ... Typical big mouth Communist with know all attitude ... She was protesting against the lynching of youth but she forgets that lynching of 17 Ananda Margis by the same Communist Gang during the jyoti Basu ??

What a hypocrisy ??

here2where

Arey saar, didn't you know that Kerala muslims are very special and a national treasure. That's why they have been officially allowed to convert an entire district (Malappuram) to resemble Saudi-Arabia-without-oil and they they are the only ones allowed to say "Our religious sentiments are hurt" on even slightest provocations. Their feelings are extremely fragile, like kerala appams, and should not be hurt at all by non-muslims. In kerala, every one else is secondary to the Holy Muslims. They are the new Namboodiris.

Please saaar, read more about Kerala before daring to write nonsense about this GREAT STATE Sri Parasuram created solely for the use of Holy Muslims.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
i think you were talking about this incident in 2014 i am sure same type of incidents would have happened off late also as more hardcore wahabbism are getting back to kerala because of low oil prices and job cuts in ME
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-03 at 11.34.34.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-03 at 11.34.33 (1).jpeg

Well the biggest mistakes coastal places did was giving space to these barbarians when they visited to spread their trade and wanted to practice their religion ..Both Kerala with spread of islam and TN with spread of Christianity is doing damage to the unity of the country ..Like spread of Wahabbism in kerala and the funding of protest by the church in TN against the developmental projects ..by the way someone wanted khilafat movement again and he is predicting as her his bullah that it will start from kerala and TN this time

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-03 at 11.34.33.jpeg

Arey saar, didn't you know that Kerala muslims are very special and a national treasure. That's why they have been officially allowed to convert an entire district (Malappuram) to resemble Saudi-Arabia-without-oil and they they are the only ones allowed to say "Our religious sentiments are hurt" on even slightest provocations. Their feelings are extremely fragile, like kerala appams, and should not be hurt at all by non-muslims. In kerala, every one else is secondary to the Holy Muslims. They are the new Namboodiris.

Please saaar, read more about Kerala before daring to write nonsense about this GREAT STATE Sri Parasuram created solely for the use of Holy Muslims.
I feel the Commie have drugged the entire Hindu population so that they don t have any energy or thinking of mind to raise any voice against the jihadi s ..By the way even if they think of raising their voice they will be silenced brutally ..Kerala today has 30 % muslims which thambi is very very dangerous signs for future to come ...

Worrying signs for TN ..After the 2004 Tsuname the entire coastal belt from pondicherry to kanyakumari is only Green and blue flags ..Which my friend is very very dangerous for the national security ...consider that we have the biggest nuclear plant in india in this region ..

@OneGrimPilgrim i am done keeping hopes on BJP ..These fuckers are not doing anything to get cracking on groups and things especially regards to national security ..Wide spread false propaganda is going in SM day and night from lynching to conspiracy theories ...These should be shut or at least countered to bust those rumours or else things will go deeply dark sooner or later ..We are wasting our energy in SM hurting our fingers typing miles and miles of counter ..When these useless govt is not ready to do any actions ...The difference between RW and Jihadi commie is ..The RW is creating a riot in SM ..Where are the Jihadi s and commie can do it out in the open real world ..Like slaughtering a cow to show protest against beef ban or even conducting meetings and protest marches..

I have read an old article about a similar happening in Kerala..

But is this what you are talking about? I don't think it's new in Kerala.. it makes little to no difference to KL Hindus. Nothing short of a mental renaissance of KL Hindus is good news unfortunately. Share your thoughts..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I find brahmin much more in anti-national and libertard brigade...Brahmin are specially targeted in Clg/univ..so that they red brigade can create guilt within them that" look how ur ancestors torture innocent dalit" etc.It's red strategy to run campaign against "Brahminiat" by brahmin themselves
I used to think the same but if you read the history about these liberal and leftist Brahmins you will know how they became Brahmin.

For example: You know Ambedkar is a Brahmin surname But Bhimrao was not. There are many such cases. I hope now you know what is going on.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Another mock outrage session after all the sessions of violence.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Check this link,
http://viralinindia.in/19123/aap-exposed-money-foreign-trips-is-bangkok/

This is small thing. AAP is new dude in the town. Imagine the real deal. If you think your job is simple, you have yourself to blame. No one will come and pull a batman to save all suffering hindus. I am saying this for a long time.

No one owes you anything. RSS, BJP or anyone.

Instead of bitching and crying about all the wrongs, why don't posters try to understand the situation. No one spends more than few google glances to learn about any thing. But complain and complain.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Check this link,
http://viralinindia.in/19123/aap-exposed-money-foreign-trips-is-bangkok/

This is small thing. AAP is new dude in the town. Imagine the real deal. If you think your job is simple, you have yourself to blame. No one will come and pull a batman to save all suffering hindus. I am saying this for a long time.

No one owes you anything. RSS, BJP or anyone.

Instead of bitching and crying about all the wrongs, why don't posters try to understand the situation. No one spends more than few google glances to learn about any thing. But complain and complain.
similar is what also Agniveer keeps saying bluntly.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I saw program on lynching on Republic TV last Sunday ... again brilliant Arnab exposed the Pseudo secular and Communist Gangs ...

I would recommend you all to see that in youtube if available...

The Pseudo secular and Communist Gangs are badly mauled by Arnab ... It was asked why there was no protest march against lynching of RSS members in Kunnur, Kerela ... killing of Ayub Pandith in Kashmir, he gave several examples...

In the panelist there was a lady probably related to late Speaker Hashim Abdul Halim of WB ... Typical big mouth Communist with know all attitude ... She was protesting against the lynching of youth but she forgets that lynching of 17 Ananda Margis by the same Communist Gang during the jyoti Basu ??

What a hypocrisy ??
could you pls post a link to it when free? better post it in the 'grand republic..' thread I think (tag me there).

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
surprisingly published on rediff!

It's not about beef!

'Beef-eating is the new media frenzy that is being orchestrated to wrongly implicate the BJP government and is reminiscent of the false anti-Christian acts highlighted by the media when the BJP first came to power in 1996,' says Vivek Gumaste.

That the brutal stabbing death of a Muslim teenager aboard a Mathura bound train on June 22 over a seat altercation is a senseless, odious atrocity that warrants outright condemnation, there can be no doubt.

That it signifies a serious deficiency in the maintenance of law and order and a disturbing streak of public delinquency, is unquestionable. Needless to say, the guilty must be brought to book and convicted.

But what is even more despicable and troubling is the crass Machiavellian design to exploit this unfortunate tragedy for political and ideological ends by injecting an incendiary element -- beef-eating -- into this secular felony.

Initial reports clearly stated that the cause of altercation was seat sharing.

According toScroll.in, Sanowar Khan (Junaid's cousin) clarified: 'The fight started because of seats and got worse because they passed communal remarks. They were carrying no meat with them...'(external link)

The Hindureported: 'A youth was stabbed to death and his two brothers injured when a group of people attacked them inside a crowded train following a dispute over a seat.' (external link)

The FIR registered in the case mentions that the scuffle took place overavailability of seats, said theIndian Express(external link), and Haryana's Director General of Police B S Sandhu denied that the incident happened over an argument regarding beef.

Accused of carrying beef,teen killed on train(external link), said The Times of India.

By several accounts, this incident was triggered by a question of seat-sharing which soon escalated into a war of words with communal slurs culminating in a ghastly stabbing death of Hafiz Junaid.

Nevertheless, it is interesting to note how the narrative of this incident undergoes a subtle but ostensibly contrived transformation over the course of the next few days.

Beef eating becomes central to the case; the dispute over seats is relegated to the backburner.

This is typical of a classicmodus operandithat has been the strategy of a certain brand of activists.

Pick up a mundane street crime, embellish it with exaggerated shocking details and sell it as an act of communal violence or in this case implicate 'beef' (the current buzz word) as the trigger factor to put your adversaries on the defensive and elicit greater public condemnation.

Beef-eating is the new media frenzy that is being orchestrated to wrongly implicate the Bharatiya Janata Party government and is reminiscent of the false anti-Christian acts highlighted by the media when the BJP first came to power in 1996.

Subsequent scrutiny revealed that the anti-Christian vandalism was a campaign of deliberate fabrication aimed at embarrassing the BJP government (Anti-Christian Acts: Myth and Reality).

In order to make this incident more repulsive than it actually is, disparate cases are being deceptively clubbed together to portray a pattern of widespread diabolism instigated by the charge of 'beef-eating' and primarily directed at Muslims as this excerpt from an op-ed indicates.

Sushil Aaron writes in theHindustan Times: 'There is no doubt that a form of medieval madness has taken over India in the shape of Islamophobia and regular lynching of Muslims in different states...'

'The lynchings have become so common that we do not know which one to respond to. Should we weep for Mohammad Naeem in Jharkhand or Hafiz Junaid in Haryana?'

'How many remember the details of Pehlu Khan's murder in Rajasthan? Mohammad Akhlaq is now just another milestone in this steady journey of wanton death?' ((external link))

Four isolated incidents are being touted to project a similarity that does not exist and indulge in a sweeping generalisation that is outstandingly suspect.

For one, Mohammed Naeem was killed not because of 'beef eating' nor because he was a Muslim.

He was one of seven individuals killed in Jharkhand by tribals on charges of child abduction.

Three of the seven killed happened to be Hindus(external link), according to theHindustan Times.

In all honesty, only one or possibly two (if we stretch our imagination) of the four killings listed above can be arguably linked to 'beef eating' vigilantism.

Such writings are a deliberate attempt to distort facts, vitiate the atmosphere and create discord in society; not a display of mature responsibility or upright citizenry.

Criticism of such falsification is not designed to muzzle the expression of free speech or obstruct acts of discrimination being brought to the fore; it is a call to ensure a degree of honesty, accuracy and integrity in reporting.

If these bleeding-heart liberals are under the impression that they are doing a service to the Muslim community by championing their cause, they are sadly mistaken.

On the contrary, they are engendering a fear psychosis and creating an unwanted sense of insecurity in the Muslim community that can make day to day life uncomfortable.

Moreover, such loose talk is certain to provoke indignation and rage that are invariably going to stoke the flames of hatred and revenge and prove to be a fillip to radicalism.

So, whether it be the wanton lynching of a deputy superintendent of police with a Hindu sounding last name (Pandith) by a Muslim mob outside a mosque in Srinagar or the rampant killings of Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh volunteers in Kerala or the barbaric stabbing death of Hafiz Junaid by a clutch of Hindus aboard a train in Haryana -- all point towards one factor: The disruption of law and order by a combination of police apathy and crude civilian audacity.

By enumerating these three different incidents, I wish to highlight the interchanging identity of the perpetrators and the victims and stress the common strain that runs through them: Lax law enforcement and civilian disrespect for the law.

Also, this cannot be interpreted as an attempt to dilute or diminish the impact of Hafeez Junaid's killing.

By this comparison I wish to inject a uniform standard (as opposed to present double standards) and an impartiality that is vital to maintaining a sense of decorum in a large diverse country with myriad ideologies and conflicting interests.

Instead of getting embroiled in a game of finger-pointing, ideological wrangling and political grandstanding that does nothing more than to distract us from the crux of the matter, it is important that we hone in on the pertinent factor to set right the affliction that ails us: Civilian disrespect and lack of fear of the law and enfeebled police efficacy.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Yes yes yes let's fucking exploit this incident, milk it as much as possible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles