How Kejriwal fooled the Delhites!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by A chauhan, Feb 5, 2014.

1. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Arvind Kejriwal had 'requested' for bungalows on Bhagwan Das Road
    Last Updated: Wednesday, February 05, 2014, 02:13, Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh

ZeeNews was showing the letter yesterday night lol!.

Kejriwal is no. one dramebaaz ! First he said that he opposes the VIP culture later he asked for the bungalows ! then did drama of referendum !
    :lol::lol::rofl:

3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

SHOCKING: 'Aam aadmi' Arvind Kejriwal had requested for two bungalows

SHOCKING: 'Aam aadmi' Arvind Kejriwal had requested for two bungalows on Bhagwan Das Road

New Delhi: After he was sworn in as the chief minister of the national capital, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal had asked for the two duplex bungalows, spread over 9,000 sq ft of ground, according to a communication from his office to Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung.

"Honourable Chief Minister has requested for allotment of House No. 6/7 and 7/7 at Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi...which belongs to DDA. It is requested that the same may kindly be made available to the government of NCT of Delhi, for further allotment to the Chief Minister. Government of NCT of Delhi would be providing two type VI houses in exchange of the above two houses," reads the letter written by the Chief Minister's Secretary Rajendra Kumar to the Lt Governor.

The letter was written on December 30 last year, just two days after Kejriwal took oath of office.

The LG had approved the allotment of the houses the very same day.

Following a controversy over the allotment of two adjacent five-bedroom duplex houses to him, Kejriwal had refused to move into the accommodation on Bhagwan Das Road, a prime location in the heart of Delhi.

Later, a fresh search was initiated on January 10.

On February 1, Kejriwal shifted to his new house, C-II/23 at Tilak Lane, near the Patiala House court. Spread over 1,600 square feet, the corner flat is equipped with three bedrooms, two servant quarters, a common garage, a lawn, as specially requested by the Chief Minister.

After taking oath as Delhi CM at Ramlila ground, Kejriwal had announced neither he nor any of his ministers would move to official bungalows. He had insisted that they are given smaller government flats.

The Delhi government ministers are entitled to five-bedroom, Type-8 government houses.

SHOCKING: 'Aam aadmi' Arvind Kejriwal had requested for two bungalows on Bhagwan Das Road - daily.bhaskar.com

That much for the am admi drama.

Get the houses he desired and then all the natak about not wanting the same!

Hypocrite!

iNDiAN.96, kseeker, Shredder and 5 others like this.
  4. A chauhan

5. Ray

6. A chauhan

Actually Delhites are under placebo effect, wont last longer !

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    Samar Rathi, kseeker and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  7. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Re: SHOCKING: 'Aam aadmi' Arvind Kejriwal had requested for two bungal

Sir,

I understand you don't like Delhites, and perhaps that is one of the reasons you also dislike AAP.

This has been discussed previously, it is an old news and was in the news last month. Maybe you missed it.

EDIT: Given link to your post, discussing this very news.

And to recap Mr. Kejriwal had asked for twin adjoining apartments of the type 4 category belonging to DDA spread over 9,000 sq feet. These are reserved for, imo, for govt folks earning over 12000rs pm.

I don't see anything hypocritical or wrong in this.

BTW his present flat is a type 6 flat, and reserved for very high officials.

Sheila Dickshit as Ex-CM is presently living in a 12000 sq meter or 108,000 sq feet Lutyens Bungalow

8. Singh

@Ray Sir you posted your comments on this news item on 03-01-14, 12:03 PM

defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/54793-real-agenda-aap-25.html#post835535

==
    Groundhog day was on the 2nd not on the 5th :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  9. Ray

It is not that I dislike Delhites, it is just that most of them have an odd attitude that makes one feel an ''outsider'', when Delhi has more representation of the country than any other city of India. After all, it is OUR capital, funded with OUR money and not merely that of Delhi folks.

This is not old news. It has been posted in TODAY'S newspapers.

Kejriwal is a hypocrite and of that there is no doubt.

The logic of saying so is simple.

As a CM, Kejriwal is entitled to a certain plinth area that is earmarked for CM. What is the problem in accepting the same.

OK, he wants to show he does not want to live in luxury and wants to live in a 'modest' accommodation.

Fine. Excellent.

He himself selects a 'modest' accommodation.

Then, why back out of something you, yourself, have selected, if in your opinion, it was quite am admi like?

By again changing the opinion and opting for something even more small, it shows that it was not really aam admi like at all and that he was merely getting status oriented!

If that is not being hypocritical, then what is? It also shows he is confused and has no idea as to what is am admi like in accommodation. In short, a drama master.

One thing one has to admit about Sheila Dixit, and that is she has no doubt what is her due and she makes the best of it and not go through drama.

10. Ray

Sure that is not am admi like.

But then Kejriwal asked for that accommodation, knowing fully well that it is not am admi like as per his contention of am admi.

I was going by his drama index of what should be an am admi.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    AVERAGE INDIAN likes this.
  11. Jagdish58

Jagdish58 Regular Member

He is not able to handle the pressure of being the politician:scared2:

AVERAGE INDIAN and kseeker like this.
  12. Singh

Why do you say that ?

13. Singh

I have no idea what you think Kejriwal stands for. And I am sure you don't even want to know.

But you spare no opportunity to claim Kejriwal has indulged in flagrante delicto yet again.

Kejriwal said not to VIP culture, noto "lal batti" culture, no to bungalows.

He chose to go in for a type 4 let me repeat again type 4, once more type 4 flat. And that's a mea culpa ?

Kejriwal cannot please anyone, and he has realized that.

14. arya

arya Senior Member Senior Member

your problem is that you cant see beyond kejriwal, he is not nation , not greater then india.

god bless you and show some light

15. Singh

Kejriwal is trying to improve the system. I support him fully.

He wants to decentralize and reduce discretionary powers - good
    He wants tough anti-corruption laws - good

So far in his reign, he has shown what a novice just with sheer political will is able to achieve.

I don't think I can ever vote for another party without, a. seeing their manifesto, and b. their results in fulfilling their previous manifestos (not in the first month ;).

16. arya

you are like teenager i will never love otherone she or he is the last one but after one month new one in life .

he may be a option for delhi but not for india store that line

even we not allow someone to drive our car then how we can allow him for 2014 no baby , he has to first work .

he run away form his job , he ran away from ana , and now he is running away from his work ..

my vote will be for my india

AVERAGE INDIAN and Samar Rathi like this.
  17. A chauhan

No ! he is a politician, the way he parted with Anna and is kicking out the founder members of his party proves that he is not senti. but damn practical, i.e. when he wants to be in power he want power.

These days his party is busy in making an image before the public that "AAP is a victim and BJP+Congress are criminals who have victimized AAP" so that they can avoid the outcome of their foolish decisions.

Well said.

18. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Delhites have at least given a chance for some "change" unlike someone who simply want to be ruled by Congress/BJP etc.

There is a big media campaign backed up by BJP/Congress against AK and AAP since they challanged the current super corrupt system.

Let's see what AAP does in their tenure and delivers.If some people think AAP has a magic wand and make Delhi/India shuppa powwa in just 1 month then these people need to see a doc.

Why such hulla boo over trivial matters? Is this the best media(BJP/Congress) can bring against AAP? :lol:

The Uganda woman have come up and exposed the massive drug/sex racket which is well protected by Police/Politicians. Now lot of mouths have shut up who were talking against Bharti. :lol:

rvjpheonix likes this.
  19. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Oh just to add the self style "Gandhi" called Anna.

He lost the respect when he agreed to the Jokepal made by Congress within few days of "fast" and intrestingly this came just days before elections.Just days before election there were those FAKE STINGS against AAP. :lol:

Earlier he didnt agree to Congress but all of a sudden he was so happy to agree.

He is the real dramabaaz of India. The thread title needs to be "How Anna fooled India".

[​IMG]

sydsnyper likes this.
  20. arya

you are talking about guru what about chela , he is passing his guru.

he think he can make nation fool .

21. arya

i am delhiwala i am not happy with aap , how can you say about all delhi wala.

aap get 2nd position i hope you remember , delhi voted bjp more then aap .