How India funds wars against itself

Shilpa.Sharma

Tihar Jail
Banned
There is a scramble among states to have more districts designated as 'Naxal affected'. It means more money, lots of it. But how much of the money will go to development, and how much to arming the Naxals? Sanjib Kr Baruah writes.

More...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Simply disgusting. The level of apathy, cowardice and corruption within the country at managing internal dangers is just pathetic. I feel that there should be temporary emergency launched by GOI to catch and gun down supporters of Naxalites and start the war with them. It is a SHAME on our size and might that with a small tiny island like Sri Lanka launched an assault and crushed LTTE and solved their internal war problem, then we're holding back because of some scumbags in our society and political circles supporting these terrorists. I just pray that we get an aggressive, far-sighted, intelligent, well-planning Nationalist leader who crushes these losers down permanently.

SHASH2K2

These naxalites are using Government of India money against them. I personally know that in Naxalite hit area 20-25 % of each and every project goes to Naxalites and then only any project can start. This is gunda tax of naxalites and later on used against government of India.Any government official or contractor not willing to comply is dead. If we want to fight Naxalites we need to kill their source of income first .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Simply disgusting. The level of apathy, cowardice and corruption within the country at managing internal dangers is just pathetic. I feel that there should be temporary emergency launched by GOI to catch and gun down supporters of Naxalites and start the war with them. It is a SHAME on our size and might that with a small tiny island like Sri Lanka launched an assault and crushed LTTE and solved their internal war problem, then we're holding back because of some scumbags in our society and political circles supporting these terrorists. I just pray that we get an aggressive, far-sighted, intelligent, well-planning Nationalist leader who crushes these losers down permanently.
That leader was gunned down by our own country men.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles