How India & China see each other

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Blacks are known to be most promiscuous. Much more than Hispanics or Mainland Whites.
True Rapes and HIV are so high among blacks. This is cultural thing as till 19th century, most of blacks were hunter gatherers and had no great family values. The stupids like atheisthindu want to bring that animal culture into India.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's a fact.

I believe, you meant, Neil Nitin Mukesh. Mukesh ka pota & Nitin Mukesh ka launda.
I meant that darker Arjun Kapur would be regarded as handsome by Chinese and Whites in comparison to Michael Jackson who due to bleaching became much fairer.Even Mukesh was one of most handsome. My maths teacher at primary level was of same caste as Mukesh( you know what I mean) and was remarkably caucasian. When we used to read about Kushanas and Scythians, we thought that his caste was descendant of them. A south Indian still believes that they are of Kushan origin.You see that is what problem one runs into in case you deny AIT. Anyone who is caucasian would be termed scythian or kushan origin.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
I disagree. To me, UP ites don't look that different from Punjabis though the latter have fairer skin on average. THe UPites mostly have the same features. Same with Rajasthanis, especially the Rajputs. I've seen a lot of dalit beggars in North India who look predominately caucasian with very little australoid mixture. They had attractive fixtures but dark skin. If you live in India, just look around. Like I said, Bollywood has distorted Indian conception of beauty and themselves.
What nonsense. Punjabi Dalits are way different than Dalits of UP and so is the case with Khatris of punjab with kshatriyas of UP.

I live in India and have travelled extensively. Just take Himgiri Express and for a while enter into General compartment, all your dream of Indians being attractive would vanish.

If Dalits are so attractive, why they are not featured as lead actors? Are you saying that caste discrimination is responsible for that? People in Bollywood do not give a damn to caste or religion.

As for Rajasthan, case is different. The tribal Meenas are as much caucasian as Rajputs. Infact, Gurjars and Jats on average are caucasian in Rajasthan as compared to Rajputs particularly Rathores.
Among Rajputs, Chauhans and Sisodiyas are bit caucasian whereas Rathores and Parmars are not that prominent in looks.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
What nonsense. Punjabi Dalits are way different than Dalits of UP and so is the case with Khatris of punjab with kshatriyas of UP.

I live in India and have travelled extensively. Just take Himgiri Express and for a while enter into General compartment, all your dream of Indians being attractive would vanish.

If Dalits are so attractive, why they are not featured as lead actors? Are you saying that caste discrimination is responsible for that? People in Bollywood do not give a damn to caste or religion.

As for Rajasthan, case is different. The tribal Meenas are as much caucasian as Rajputs. Infact, Gurjars and Jats on average are caucasian in Rajasthan as compared to Rajputs particularly Rathores.
Among Rajputs, Chauhans and Sisodiyas are bit caucasian whereas Rathores and Parmars are not that prominent in looks.
Let's agree to disagree. I really don't care whether Indians as a whole are attractive or not. All that matters is that I am attractive and that I certainly am :cool2: :cool2:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Let's agree to disagree. I really don't care whether Indians as a whole are attractive or not. All that matters is that I am attractive and that I certainly am :cool2: :cool2:
OK friend. You are 20 percent more descendant ( as compared to me)of Aryans of Rigveda times.:rofl:

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Indo Aryans, Scythians and Kushanas all were from Volga region so no Norwegian connection. The male chromose R1a1 is not high among Norwegians.
Norwegian chicks are hot though. I don't find Russian chicks that hot tbh

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Just one thing,last time I checked this thread was titled how India and China see each other.Now I am realizing this thread is why white women are promiscuous,why fair skin is preferred(I am quite fair myself yeah),what is AIT,why black people are more promiscuous and like tribal hunters etc:troll:.At mods( @Yusuf) please change this thread name to skin color-promiscuity super important discussion.Threads which have become derailed like this surely make for good reads on a defence forum like DFI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just one thing,last time I checked this thread was titled how India and China see each other.Now I am realizing this thread is why white women are promiscuous,why fair skin is preferred(I am quite fair myself yeah),what is AIT,why black people are more promiscuous and like tribal hunters etc:troll:.At mods( @Yusuf) please change this thread name to skin color-promiscuity super important discussion.Threads which have become derailed like this surely make for good reads on a defence forum like DFI.
Please do not distort what I said. My point was that blacks have high HIV and rapes because they were hunter gatherers till few centuries back and hence no strong family values. Everything in this world has a cause and with blacks , it was primarily their geography which created their culture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Please do not distort what I said. My point was that blacks have high HIV and rapes because they were hunter gatherers till few centuries back and hence no strong family values. Everything in this world has a cause and with blacks , it was primarily their geography which created their culture.
Just sarcasm,mate.But how in the world are these related to India China discussions???

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just sarcasm,mate.But how in the world are these related to India China discussions???
Chinese treat Indians as racially inferior and so we brought up race question and later on got drifted.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Chinese treat Indians as racially inferior and so we brought up race question and later on got drifted.
Chinese treat Indians racially inferior.Well sorry then carry on against those racist and insect eating Chinese.I do not know much genetics but I do know Chinese culture has derived a lot from Indian religions like Buddhism etc.Btw I do think a few Chinese Buddhist do not look down upon us.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chinese treat Indians racially inferior.Well sorry then carry on against those racist and insect eating Chinese.I do not know much genetics but I do know Chinese culture has derived a lot from Indian religions like Buddhism etc.Btw I do think a few Chinese Buddhist do not look down upon us.
Buddhists in China are very few and far between. Also,India is not buddhist and Indian practices like worship of Shivalinga, eating rice with hands are much hated by Hans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles