How important is Hindi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

I hate him and you people are faulting me for that.
I am not faulting you for HATING rajiv , you have every right for it .

I was pointing out the issue of supporting the terrorists who killed the prime minister of our nation. Hate for a politician should not come int he way of the rank or office of the chair. The organisation who killed an indian prime minister via a terrorist act does not deserve any sympathy , its my personal opinion. , having said that i too dont like rajiv gandhi or his policies.

Galaxy

Country flag
I also know plenty of bangladeshis and they dont want to break up India. You have encountered pakis disguising themselves as bangladeshis because paki claims of ruling India are absurd and bengalis claiming it is even more absurd.

In India everyone is equal and thats why we aren't a shithole like our neighbors...so why copy there ways ?
Where is copy ? I will prefer Nepal, Bhutan, Tamil Sri Lankan, Pashtuns of Afghanistan, Muslim of Tajikistan, U.A.E., Russia, Jews of Israel, Buddhist of Japanese, SK, Vietnam, Christians of Canada, Atheist of Russia. Everyone i will prefer, But i won't prefer Pakistani or Bangladeshi. They are anti-Indian and Anti-Hindus both. I am born Hindu and if anyone will talk against my religion, I will reply. I hate Sri Lankan and I like Japanese (Both are Buddhist).

You asked about Tamils as Muslims, I said Fine. But you asked why Bangladeshi are not welcomed. Because they are Sick morons. Same for Pakistan. I am not preferring Nepali, Tamils because they are Hindus but because they are pro-Indian.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This thread ran its length. There's nothing more to ask from it. Besides, OP got his answer eons back.

I think we now understand the pattern linguistic threads follow, we'll use that to better police future threads.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Also, those interested are free to start fresh threads to discuss:
  • The Lanka civil war, and India's role
  • LTTE
  • Tamil Fishermen
...without getting into linguistic chauvinism.

(I think there already are threads on some of these topics, you may search for them, and bump them back to life).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles