How do your fellow DFI members look like?

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Come on Xebex, we know that John Abraham!

Folks I present to you my Mallu Friend, Xebex!

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
^^^^ LOLzzzzzzzzz nrj...AV is a secret agent on many secret mission same as our very own Ahmed.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
^^^^ LOLzzzzzzzzz nrj...AV is a secret agent on many secret mission same as our very own Ahmed.
All the pics of mine here are my Secret Disguises, in desperate missions to protect India and its sovereignty! So no need of looking down upon me! :p

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009

One of our esteemed Chinese members and Ahmed playing basketball to decide on a banning....you can see no-one will be banned today.:p

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun

One of our esteemed Chinese members and Ahmed playing basketball to decide on a banning....you can see no-one will be banned today.:p
That was another tactic of mine to get back at the "underarm" tactics the chinese play vis a vis Arunachal Pradesh! :p

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
That was another tactic of mine to get back at the "underarm" tactics the chinese play vis a vis Arunachal Pradesh! :p
I see you gave him quite a tongue lashng clap good show Ahmed!!rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Folks, Forgive me, the other pic of Xebex i posted was wrong, My "Sources*" Brought this pic up and its shocking!

*Read Singh

xebex

Ahmedsid on the left, Singhji on right, LF in the middle XD

ahmedsid

Top Gun
This Pic below shows Xebex (on the RIGHT) and to the LEFT is his Chela, a poor chap whom he induced into being his student at his Tea Shaap back in Onamkeramoola in Ottapalam District Kerala. Xebex then had to migrate to the USA fearing reprisals from his so called Students, whom he failed to teach anything susbstantial!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Xebex becomes "Americanised" after spending a coupla years there! See the difference from the picture above!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles