how do you perceive other major races

Soul83

like europeans, middle easterners, sub saharan africans, east asians etc.

which group do you respect or like the most. which the least. etc. are there any foreigners where you live (only people who live in india) and how are they perceived. which race would you rather have marrying your daughter? if any

Voldemort

Country flag
I am thinking about marrying my daughter to a Martian. I've had enough of Earth.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
like europeans, middle easterners, sub saharan africans, east asians etc.

which group do you respect or like the most. which the least. etc. are there any foreigners where you live (only people who live in india) and how are they perceived. which race would you rather have marrying your daughter? if any
It's difficult to explain.
An Indian would never marry his daughter to above listed races.Marriages in India are mostly arranged.
An Indian wouldn't even marry his daughter outside his caste.
But things are changing now.I was into this crazy wedding in which bride was bengali and groom was a Sikh punjabi.
Do you know how difficult it is for a hindi speaking person to be in this kind of marriage? :lol:
Bengalis were doing conversation in bengali and Sikhs were speaking hardcore punjabi :rofl:

Couldn't understand nothing :sad:
BTW any bengalis here???
I didn't knew bengalis prefer Bagpiper band instead of traditional Indian marriage band....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles