How countries view each other

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It's an East Asian country,mate, they take their history very seriously, the Koreans hate the Japanese, HATE THEM.
I'd say our rivalry with Pakistan compared to this one is like a family sitcom sibling rivalry.
They'd wanna know why Japan wasn't punished for her crimes in Korea, and they'd know why.
Interesting mate. Most people would think about the present. SKS being well educated would know how India is partnering them. A single hedge from India cannot be held the sole reason for hating India. Post independence India maintained good ties with everyone it could.

Just checked, South Korean negative view of Japan is less than India.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah old ties with Iran and Iranians. They come to India for higher education. Lots of them in Bangalore.

Naren1987

Interesting mate. Most people would think about the present. SKS being well educated would know how India is partnering them. A single hedge from India cannot be held the sole reason for hating India. Post independence India maintained good ties with everyone it could.

Just checked, South Korean negative view of Japan is less than India.
Then it must have to do with India's dysfunctional governance.
They never faour any country, not even the country that saved them from Communist rule.

Naren1987

Wait a second, look at they way they've rated every country, I don't think we're an exception.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Then it must have to do with India's dysfunctional governance.
They never faour any country, not even the country that saved them from Communist rule.
I really don't think so. They should have interviewed people from Samsung, LG, Hyundai. I really would love to know why those who gave negative rating did so.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Take such surveys with a drum of salt. Hardly representative of reality.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Israel is a country that has got quite a lot of negative rating esp in Europe. Looks like old feelings die hard. Still these very countries support the state of Israel. Guess which country has the least "hatred" for Israel? India!! Less than even the US !

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Israel is a country that has got quite a lot of negative rating esp in Europe. Looks like old feelings die hard. Still these very countries support the state of Israel. Guess which country has the least "hatred" for Israel? India!! Less than even the US !
India doesn't hate anyone other than pakis.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Do you guyz really think that these opinions are true. I do not see any authenticity in these reports. Out of thousands of cities and half a million villages in India alone, not taking the world into account, it will take years for BBC to interview just one person from every city and village (the most educated person). Even then the report won't be correct as they will miss out on millions of other views. If they go out to every city in world, it will take them 100 years to get the view.

Its a modern trend of interviewing few thousand people and form an opinion and publish that worldwide. I truly believe that majority of world population does not know much about politics and geographical structure of other countries. They definitely love peace and won't like to hate any other country. Really do not know on what basis these reports are published and people love to read and then form an opinion about it.
haha well said, and till date they havent got those exit polls correct, after doing the same thing over and over again.

and this poll dates back to 2006!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles