How China Betrays Pakistan using empty sloganeering

pankaj nema

Country flag
China has its own ways of fleecing the pakis

Pakistani newspapers lament the fact that the MFN status to China has ruined
their nascent industries

Also chinese companies own many small paki businesses because the loans are
converted into equity

The Chinese interest in Pakistan is definitely waning because the Chinese have realised
that the Pakistan is irreparably screwed up

ice berg

<A whole para of bullshit>
If you support chinese endeavors. Why so much BS about how Pakistan should accept US and Korean help in infra.

If you support chinese endeavors, why the fuss about China helping India with infra?

If you support chinese endeavors, why the BS about how China conducting business in Africa.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If you support chinese endeavors. Why so much BS about how Pakistan should accept US and Korean help in infra.

If you support chinese endeavors, why the fuss about China helping India with infra?

If you support chinese endeavors, why the BS about how China conducting business in Africa.
1. Just making a point that the Pakis are being fleeced by the Chinese. Just making a statement. Making a statement does not mean I disagree with what you are doing to the Pakis. :D

2. No one is "helping" anyone, China is being "helped" as much as India. Even I will offer the contract to a Chinese company if it is cost effective, but I will make sure of rigorous quality checks. :D

3. I feel a little sorry for Africans - just a humble suggestion - leave them alone and focus on fleecing the Pakis alone. :D

ice berg

3. I feel a little sorry for Africans - just a humble suggestion - leave them alone and focus on fleecing the Pakis alone. :D
Indian, Chinese and U.S. companies are among many inking land-investment deals in Africa, including Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Sudan, Mali, and Mozambique. According to a study by the U.S.- based Oakland Institute, foreign investors bought or leased a land area in sub-Saharan Africa about the size of France in 2009 alone.

Are foreign investors colonising Africa? | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Why dont you follow your own suggestion then?:pound:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know what happends when you bite the hand that feeds you. :thumb:

You, sir, may be a fool.

The people who are running your government is anything but.

To take on India, US and now China? Right, in your wet dreams.
You chinese were never ally of Pakistani people you were always in alliance with Pakistani Army and its corrupt Politicians to do your dirty job in pakistan by suppressing Pakistan's people and killing them at your command in lal masjid and killing our muslim brethren in Xinjiang.Its the Pakistani establishment whom you fed to suck out from pakistani peoples later in cahoots with pakistani establishment just like usa did for 63 years in the name of alliance.you are on the same path and mark my word patriotic pakistani people will teach you a lesson just like they are teaching usa now for its all crimes agains pakistani people.

ice berg

You chinese were never ally of Pakistani people you were always in alliance with Pakistani Army and its corrupt Politicians to do your dirty job in pakistan by suppressing Pakistan's people and killing them at your command in lal masjid and killing our muslim brethren in Xinjiang.Its the Pakistani establishment whom you fed to suck out from pakistani peoples later in cahoots with pakistani establishment just like usa did for 63 years in the name of alliance.you are on the same path and mark my word patriotic pakistani people will teach you a lesson just like they are teaching usa now for its all crimes agains pakistani people.
1. I dont represent China and you dont represent the Pakistani people no matter what you claim.
2. Why blame China if you cant or will not get rid of your corrupt Army and politicians.
3. Before you talking about your muslim bros in Xinjiang, make sure your jihadits dont blow up another innocent pakistanis. Ranging from market to weddings.
4. You are not teaching US a shit. Their drones are still killing "your" people.

Trolling on internet may be fun. However what have you done besides that to help "your" people?

kickok1975

I suggest we should leave our "Pakistani" friend ajtr alone and not get excited with her view of Pak-China relationship. I'm surprised that she can make a threat to China with Islam Jihad attack if we don't treat India as enemy. I'm also shocked she is going to hit us like what they did to American if we stop aid. This lady is way out of her mind.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I suggest we should leave our "Pakistani" friend ajtr alone and not get excited with his view of Pak-China relationship.
Not a "he" - it is a "she".

She is actually an Indian Muslim with a Pakistani husband. She has split loyalties between India and Pakistan, but her first loyalty is towards "Muslim Ummah".

ice berg

She is not helping her "Muslim Ummah" by crying how the world is been unfair towards her beloved Pakistan on internet.

I hope she realizes that someday.

kickok1975

She is actually an Indian Muslim with a Pakistani husband. She has split loyalties between India and Pakistan, but her first loyalty is towards "Muslim Ummah".

Too much ideology is not always a good thing. Ms. Ajtr needs to have peace in mind.

p2prada

There is this famous term that does the rounds frequently on defence boards whenever China, Pakistan and India are discussed.

China will fight India. But China will fight India to the last Pakistani.

I hope you get the point I am making.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
She is not helping her "Muslim Ummah" by crying how the world is been unfair towards her beloved Pakistan on internet.

I hope she realizes that someday.
Such people can never realize it because if they do they wont be muslims any more. As long as such people belief in their fanaticism these "side-effects" of "they" Vs us the "pure" will always exist. That is how the beast rolls.

p2prada

Sania Mirza??? :p

I thought her first love and loyalty is for Tennis. :laugh:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
china has finally realized that it's money invested in pakiland will never get any returns as the pakis are not able to enginner any economic growth and has become a burden to financial china and usa in order to delay the inevitable breakup of failed state of pakiland in near future.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Too much ideology is not always a good thing. Ms. Ajtr needs to have peace in mind.
Allah given ideology is more pious,strong and sacred and peaceful than the atheist man given ideology of red book.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Allah given ideology is more pious,strong and sacred and peaceful than the atheist man given ideology of red book.
What are you saying? You ideology is peaceful? Do you have any peace in your mind you hypocrite, when ever you open your mouth it is violence towards some one else, All you have is hate towards everyone who is a non muslim and blame them for all your short comeings. Your mind constantly imagines about destroying all who oppose islam and you talk of peace? Your peace is because we are strong enough to protect us, when we are week then we will see how peaceful you are.

no smoking

Country flag
How much aid has China given provide a number with a link?

The nuclear technology is regulated by NSG and IAEA for civilian use,

The missiles are 60 year old SCUD designs and outdated.
Then, all the money spent on containing india is damn cheap!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Then, all the money spent on containing india is damn cheap!
It may be cheap to contain india but it wont be cheap to contain Uighur in Xinjiang and pakistani people in pakistan.As Its been paid heavily by lives of Hans both in pakistan and xinjiang.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles