How can India respond to 7/13 terrorist attacks in Mumbai?

Blackwater

How are the cowardly partly-vegetarian hindus going to respond ??

These effeminates dont have it within them to respond .
By offering Sri Sri Sri His holliness pakistan jiii Idli dosa:confused::confused::confused::namaste::namaste:

black eagle

Country flag
There is no point of having this thread. The thread will only be meaningful if Manmohan Singh joins DFI & participates in this discussion. As far as India's response is concerned, we all know what it would be. I have heard from reliable sources that Home ministry officials have already been asked to type the next set of dossiers....

Reactions: KS

Blackwater

There is no point of having this thread. The thread will only be meaningful if Manmohan Singh joins DFI & participates in this discussion. As far as India's response is concerned, we all know what it would be. I have heard from reliable sources that Home ministry officials have already been asked to type the next set of dossiers....
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

KS

Bye bye DFI
India responding ?? Are you effing kidding ? :pound:

All the candle kissers will be gone day tomorrow and day after tomorrow this blast will be forgotten.

Last edited:

Blackwater

India responding ?? Are you effing kidding ? :pound:

All the candle kissers will be gone day tomorrow and day after tomorrow this blast will be forgotten.
and will wait for another blast:mad2::mad2::mad2:.

Soon candle maker will have booming business in mumbai:confused::confused:

KS

Bye bye DFI
This post has suddenly become an UPA-bashing mouthpiece. Was NDA really good for India in terms of terrorist attacks?
The data say otherwise.

Here's the list from NDA rule and Mumbai attacks by terrorists ...

6 December 2002 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar, killing 2
27 January 2003 - Bomb goes off on a bicycle in Vile Parle, killing 1
14 March 2003 - Bomb goes off in a train in Mulund, killing 10
28 July 2003 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar, killing 4

Guys, let's accept this, we may have two sides (UPA and NDA), but they are both equally as bad in terms of national security. They both are irresponsible, corrupt and inept.
Have you heard of the adage "Lesser of the two evils" ? No they are not equally useless. Far from it.

Coming to NDA rule the two major terror attacks were Parliament attacks and the Akshardham attack - both cases in which the suspects were identified, arrested and in the Parliament case even the prosecution taken up expeditiously and a sentence procured.

1993 serial blasts case in Mumbai still pending in SC. "Lesser of the two evils".

And what will BJP/NDA do ? If they arrest terror suspects we immediately have the "intellectuals/Congress" lining up and crying "Innocent Muslim harassment". Congress won't do it so that its vote bank is not upset. So who will fight terror ?

Everything boils down to the false,somewhat basterdized notion of "secularism" and vote bank politics being done in the name of secularism. If that is done away the fight against Terror is half won.

Last edited:

Phenom

I strongly feel the jihadis want to rise the tension between India and Pak by this kind of attacks. i think pak govt does not have anything do with this attack.Perhaps some isi elements are involved.So in addition to strengthening the security, we must try to improve our relations with pak, donot deteriorate it. In that way we can deprive the terrorists from attaining their aim.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

And people still wonder why India is such a soft target :rolleyes:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
just send a team of cleaners from army SF to lahore and send Maulana Masood Azhar,Hafiz Muhammad Saeed ,Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi ,SayeedSalahudeen,dawood ibrahim and co to the place where osama is now living peace fully...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Have you heard of the adage "Lesser of the two evils" ? No they are not equally useless. Far from it.

Coming to NDA rule the two major terror attacks were Parliament attacks and the Akshardham attack - both cases in which the suspects were identified, arrested and in the Parliament case even the prosecution taken up expeditiously and a sentence procured.

1993 serial blasts case in Mumbai still pending in SC. "Lesser of the two evils".

And what will BJP/NDA do ? If they arrest terror suspects we immediately have the "intellectuals/Congress" lining up and crying "Innocent Muslim harassment". Congress won't do it so that its vote bank is not upset. So who will fight terror ?

Everything boils down to the false,somewhat basterdized notion of "secularism" and vote bank politics being done in the name of secularism. If that is done away the fight against Terror is half won.
Root of the problem is in pakistan. Can bjp cure it ? (by taking it out) even your hated congress can't squeal then.

you know aswell as anyone that without assistance from pakistan islamic terrorism will fall flat on its ass.

Oracle

While posters here condemn Congress, they are yet to mature to the fact that it was under the Congress rule that India fought 3 wars with Pakistan and won decisively.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
there is no point on quarrelling on wich govt is best in fighting terrorism ie UPA or NDA...both had faced humiliating assaults and had sit idle on the issue...just pray to god almighty to give them a backbone not made on rubber to face the terrorist menace..

KS

Bye bye DFI
Root of the problem is in pakistan. Can bjp cure it ? (by taking it out) even your hated congress can't squeal then.

you know aswell as anyone that without assistance from pakistan islamic terrorism will fall flat on its ass.
Yeah delude yourself with the fact that there is no local support and these attacks are not carried out by local elements by blaming Pak for everything.

The fact is most of the attacks are carried out by the local people, Indians themselves, for a variety of reasons and Pak is not necessarily behind everything.

While posters here condemn Congress, they are yet to mature to the fact that it was under the Congress rule that India fought 3 wars with Pakistan and won decisively.
Why not? Lets rest on our past laurels and be happy. Do you know in the 17 th century 25% of world's GDP flowed through India ?

......Not to forget the root cause of the 3 wars was also created by the Congress. BTW who was ruling in 1962 ?

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yeah delude yourself with the fact that there is no local support and these attacks are not carried out by local elements by blaming Pak for everything.

The fact is most of the attacks are carried out by the local people, Indians themselves, for a variety of reasons and Pak is not necessarily behind everything.
And where to these 'locals' go for training ?

Oracle

Why not? Lets rest on our past laurels and be happy. Do you know in the 17 th century 25% of world's GDP flowed through India ?

......Not to forget the root cause of the 3 wars was also created by the Congress. BTW who was ruling in 1962 ?

With the level of your I.Q you should have invented a time machine or discovered a worm hole and relished your time in the 17th century. You are a misfit of the 21st century.

You have a penchant for de-railing threads with your teenaged posts. I am not gonna reply anymore to your satire in this thread.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

While i agree that congress is inept and seems to lack initiative but lets not put bjp on a high pedestal. who released terrorists and what did they do after parliament attack ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
And where to these 'locals' go for training ?
Good now that we have come to the point that atleast it is the 'locals' who are being involved with some 'foreign' training is acknowledged, let me ask - do all of them go there ?

Don't they know how to make a bloody IED in India ? Whom are you kidding ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
While i agree that congress is inept and seems to lack initiative but lets not put bjp on a high pedestal. who released terrorists and what did they do after parliament attack ?
Are you serious when you compare a situation when 179 Indian lives were at stake at the hands of stone age tribals who wouldn't bat an eyelid before killing all of them ? What should have been done ? DO you even know what was he eaction of Congress and the Communists at that time ?

I distinctly remember Mani Shankar Aiyar accompanying the relatives of one of the hostages and meeting CM Karunanidhi (who was part of NDA that time) at that time for pressuring the Centre to release the hostages. So please spare this Kandahar nonsense.

As for Parliament attack the terrorists were caught, their trials expedited and the sentences obtained. Ask the Congress why he has not been hanged yet.

BJP/NDA is clearly the lesser of the two evils,.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Good now that we have come to the point that atleast it is the 'locals' who are being involved with some 'foreign' training is acknowledged, let me ask - do all of them go there ?

Don't they know how to make a bloody IED in India ? Whom are you kidding ?
Without help from pakistan they'll wither away. They are only a front for pakistan.

If you cant see that then cronies sitting in isi headquarters have fooled you.

Tronic

I strongly feel the jihadis want to rise the tension between India and Pak by this kind of attacks. i think pak govt does not have anything do with this attack.Perhaps some isi elements are involved.So in addition to strengthening the security, we must try to improve our relations with pak, donot deteriorate it. In that way we can deprive the terrorists from attaining their aim.
Finally a person with a brain here. :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Are you serious when you compare a situation when 179 Indian lives were at stake at the hands of stone age tribals who wouldn't bat an eyelid before killing all of them ? What should have been done ? DO you even know what was he eaction of Congress and the Communists at that time ?

I distinctly remember Mani Shankar Aiyar accompanying the relatives of one of the hostages and meeting CM Karunanidhi (who was part of NDA that time) at that time for pressuring the Centre to release the hostages. So please spare this Kandahar nonsense.

As for Parliament attack the terrorists were caught, their trials expedited and the sentences obtained. Ask the Congress why he has not been hanged yet.

BJP/NDA is clearly the lesser of the two evils,.
congress are spineless bastards so why are you using them to compare fearless bjp ? why did bjp allow plane to take off ?

the 2nd part is laughable...the terrorists were already on a suicide mission. if you think one person alone masterminded the whole thing then your seriously deluded. don't tell me pakistan wasn't involved now...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles