How A Newborn Crossed The Bridge Amid Stone Pelting?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

5 Dariya News (Tariq Bhat)
Srinagar , 11 Apr 2013
A mother and her child were discharged from District Hospital Baramulla. The family had to cross over the bridge to their home. However, they could not cross due to heavy stone pelting on the bridge. The pelters did not heed to the pleas of the parents as well as the police. The continuous pelting posed a security threat to the child. The police formed a protective shield ring around the newborn baby and his parents and provided them safe passage on their way home. It is pertinent to mention that in a similar incident in the past in 2010, an 11 months old infant died when they were attacked by the stone pelting miscreants in Baramulla. The parents of the newborn hailed the efforts of the police.
How A Newborn Crossed The Bridge Amid Stone Pelting?

average american

From the stand point of an american thats kind of hard to believe, some one throws a rock at me I would put a bullet between eyes with out a second thought. I figure I would do the same if I saw some one throwing rocks at a baby, no jury in the USA would ever convict me. One advantage of guns they make for a polite society.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
From the stand point of an american thats kind of hard to believe, some one throws a rock at me I would put a bullet between eyes with out a second thought. I figure I would do the same if I saw some one throwing rocks at a baby, no jury in the USA would ever convict me. One advantage of guns they make for a polite society.
Do you open carry or something ? What if the rock doesn't hit you ? What if it's a prank played by a group of guys, wherein a piece of paper is made to look like a stone (these pranks happen in some college campuses these days), would you drop 'em too ? I'm just curious, that's all.

Last edited:

tramp

Do you open carry or something ? What if the rock doesn't hit you ? What if it's a prank played by a group of guys, wherein a piece of paper is made to look like a stone (these pranks happen in some college campuses these days), would you drop 'em too ? I'm just curious, that's all.
Are you serious? Does not look like they are ducking to escape paper balls to me.

tramp

How come these constables do not seem to have any kind of firearms on them? Suppose there is a LeT terrorist lurking somewhere behind those throwing stones... and he starts firing? Shouldn't the police be better equipped where there is possibility of trouble?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Are you serious? Does not look like they are ducking to escape paper balls to me.
:dude:
Are you serious ?
Look at what average american wrote. He said that he'd shoot if any one threw a stone at him. And I was merely curious as to what he would do in a situation I presented to him. Where exactly, in what I wrote, am I hinting that this is what happened in J&K ?

I was asking him what if it was a prank. For eg. there is a group in my college which goes around doing pranks, and posting them on YT. Mr. Avg american would get in trouble, if he were to shoot some college kid that pranked him with fake stones.
That is what I was hinting at, I wasn't even talking about J&K.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
true, but in our country Police is suppose to protect you and in this case if police takes action, like Baton charge or firing non lethal ammo or even live bullets, people who are supporters of terrorists and this kind of people shot at the top of their voice....HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION... that is why others means are employed to keep the situation under control.

You must have seen this in Israel where they throw stones at Israelis. Our situation is more complicated then that.

tramp

:dude:
Are you serious ?
Look at what average american wrote. He said that he'd shoot if any one threw a stone at him. And I was merely curious as to what he would do in a situation I presented to him. Where exactly, in what I wrote, am I hinting that this is what happened in J&K ?

I was asking him what if it was a prank. For eg. there is a group in my college which goes around doing pranks, and posting them on YT. Mr. Avg american would get in trouble, if he were to shoot some college kid that pranked him with fake stones.
That is what I was hinting at, I wasn't even talking about J&K.
sorry.. i was relating to that specific situation. my apologies.

average american

In Florida about one out of ten people have concealed weapon permits, more then 2 million in the state, in Florida there is a stand your ground law, you dont have to retreat if you are someone else is underattack. You can look up florida stand your ground law. As far as your hypothetical question about about fake rocks it would depend if I actually felt threaten. If I did you would receive what we call a Darwin Award.

Named in honor of Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, the Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
In Florida about one out of ten people have concealed weapon permits, more then 2 million in the state, in Florida there is a stand your ground law, you dont have to retreat if you are someone else is underattack. You can look up florida stand your ground law. As far as your hypothetical question about about fake rocks it would depend if I actually felt threaten. If I did you would receive what we call a Darwin Award.

Named in honor of Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, the Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it.
Remember the Trevor Martin case.

Patriot

Country flag
And our pathetic media instead of highlighting it is busy discussing modi, rahul,nitish, and what not
:salute: J& K Police. Likes of these dutiful policemen [citizen ] inspire & remind other citizens about their role & responsibility for the country.

Our Dumb media go by TRP & their criteria for news is what sells more. They are in the business of creating, recreating, invoking, modifying & inflaming the perceptions in the viewer and invoking the emotions whereby encashing it.

Our media is no more WatchDog, it is just one hungry for bone & flesh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles