how a infamy of a unruly PLA officer exposed!

badguy2000

Respected Member
frm the photos it seems china or at least that part is rather developed and in fact quite beautiful . I wonder if it is a propaganda photo of beauty . But if it is for real then why go to war and spoil all that ?
it is Wuhan city, one of chinese grade B cities.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Have to hand it to the Chinese good roads, beautiful landscaping beside the roads and the dutiful honest policeman, they got it all. in India V.I.P numbers usually mean cops look the other way while you break rules with impunity, good job to the cop , is he being rewarded or feted in any way, cos he should.

masterofsea

in India V.I.P numbers usually mean cops look the other way while you break rules with impunity, good job to the cop , is he being rewarded or feted in any way, cos he should.
It is same in Chima.Some "smart" cops turn a blind eye when their supurior breake law.

good job to the cop , is he being rewarded or feted in any way, cos he should.
he won't be rewarded or feted,its her job and duty to do that.Only thing this honourable man could get is people's admire.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I believe such thing is happening everyday in China, but such brave and responsible police who dare defy the "babus" is rare, and that makes this police special and beloved by netizens.

BTW, it is in Nanjing.

Vladimir79

Professional
I believe such thing is happening everyday in China, but such brave and responsible police who dare defy the "babus" is rare, and that makes this police special and beloved by netizens.
In your opinion, what are the general attitudes of PLA to the average netizens when they see things like this everyday?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No doubt the "Babu" in photo will be punished because he disgraced the PLA, but what about those no photoed and published?
To the re-education camps!

It is disgraceful to photo illegal activities done by people of authority!

masterofsea

To the re-education camps!

It is disgraceful to photo illegal activities done by people of authority!
We chinese were brainwashed by CPC.We don't konw anything about re-education camps for people who take photoes of illegal activities.May be the CPC gov. hide them.General,Could you tell me anything in details?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles