Honour Killing of a Pakistani girl Ghazala Khan by her Family in Denmark

bhramos

Country flag

This is an case of HONOUR KILLING of a PAKISTANI girl ghazala khan by her family members in DENMARK . The murder of Ghazala had been ordered by her father to save the family honour. A total of ""nine peoples"" all from her family took part in arranging and performing the murder.

The only mistake of girl was that she was in a relationship with a person and wants to marry with him...and her boyfriend was not an christian,hindu,sikh,jew etc....he was also an MUSLIM !!!

For three years prior to her murder Ghazala had an intimate relationship with her future husband, EMAL KHAN. However Ghazala, fearing her family's reaction, wished the relationship be kept secret. She eventually revealed her feelings to her mother, who became outraged and beat her, accompanied by her older brother, AKHTER ABBAS , the same man who would later shoot her.

Ghazala was locked up inside the house and "frozen out" by the rest of her family, all of whom refused to speak to her or eat with her. Finally, on 5 September 2005 she managed to escape her family and live with Emal. In the period up until her murder they lived with various friends in Denmark. They repeatedly contacted the police for protection, but were denied help. On 21 September they married at the registry office of the small Danish town of Middelfart. Two days later, the family, pretending to want to come to a peaceful reconciliation, convinced the newlywed couple to arrange a meeting at the railway station in Slagelse, where Ghazala's brother shot both Ghazala and Emal Khan. Ghazala was killed instantly. Emal Khan, shot twice in the abdominal region, survived after a lengthy operation.

The court case against the nine persons convicted of the murder of Ghazala was initiated on 15 May 2006. On the 26 June, the court's juridical head instructed the jury that all involved could be convicted based on the evidence presented. On the 27 June, the jury found all of the indicted family members and family friends guilty of conspiracy to commit murder. On 28 June, the sentencing of the nine guilt by the jury was set as follows . All persons without Danish citizenship got permanent banishment from Denmark:

---->GHULAM ABBAS - Ghazala's father. 57 year old. Taxi driver. Living in Denmark since 1970. Convicted of ordering the murder of Ghazala and her husband. Sentence: life in prison.
----->Akhtar Abbas. Ghazala's older brother. 30 year old. Taxi driver. Living in Denmark since 1986. Convicted for firing the gun that killed Ghazala and injured Emal Khan. Sentence: 16 years prison.
----->Perveen Khan. Ghazala's aunt by marriage to Ghazala's uncle Walayat Khan who is also convicted in the case. 40 years old. Stay at home mother of four. Living in Denmark since 1994. Kept contact and with Ghazala and Emal and informed the family, so they were found. Arranged the mock reconciliation meeting where Ghazala was murdered. Sentence: 14 years of prison followed by permanent banishment from Denmark.
----->Asghar Ali (the elder). Ghazala' uncle; father's brother. 42 years. Taxi driver. Living in Denmark since 1987. Together with Ghazala's father, sought out several of the people who had helped to hide Ghazala and Emal. Was in Ringsted at the time of the murder, and followed the action on his cell phone. Sentence: 16 years.
------>Anser Iqbal. Friend of family. 45 year old. Taxi driver. Living in Denmark since 1976. Accompanied Ghazala's aunt to the mock reconciliation meeting. Stayed in constant phone contact with the rest of the convicted which were also at or around the scene of the murder. Sentence: 10 years.
------>Naweed Sharif. Friend of family. 30 year old. Taxi driver. Born in Denmark. Drove Ghazala's brother on his way to the murder. Sentence: 8 years.
------>Ghulam Ahmed. Friend of family. 36 year old. Taxi driver. Living in Denmark since 1987. Knew of the plans to murder Ghazala. Was in the car that drove Ghazala's brother to Ghazala. Sentence: 10 years followed by permanent banishment from Denmark.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Re: HONOUR KILLING of a PAKISTANI girl ghazala khan by her family members in DENMARK

Honour killings are very prevalent among Indian Punjabis and Pakistanis. Several Sikh families have also been involved in honour killings in North America.

Backward filthy scoundrels all of them. Should be hanged to death, life imprisonment is too lenient.

ashdoc

Country flag
Re: HONOUR KILLING of a PAKISTANI girl ghazala khan by her family members in DENMARK

so many of them are going to occur in future as pakistanis take over europe and become its masters that we can have a seperate thread for them ---dedicated thread :hail:

Zarvin

Pathetic mentality of some people. Parents should spend life in jail.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Denmark is a very liberal open country. And if even there these people do such heinous acts then it tells about the mentality of pakistani peoples and muslims in general who don't accommodate in any modern society.
Muslims in Denmark live in 'ghettos'.They are areas cut off from the rest of the Danish society,they have their own schools(with nikab wearing girl students).
Generally in these ghettos a lessened version of shariah is enforced.
There houses have their Dish tuned into saudi satellite channels.

It is a total blackout from the open liberal danish society and these people are taking their barbaric shariah ideology to developed nations like denmark.

Jim Street

Country flag
Denmark is a very liberal open country. And if even there these people do such heinous acts then it tells about the mentality of pakistani peoples and muslims in general who don't accommodate in any modern society.
Muslims in Denmark live in 'ghettos'.They are areas cut off from the rest of the Danish society,they have their own schools(with nikab wearing girl students).
Generally in these ghettos a lessened version of shariah is enforced.
There houses have their Dish tuned into saudi satellite channels.

It is a total blackout from the open liberal danish society and these people are taking their barbaric shariah ideology to developed nations like denmark.
Wow, what a generalization. Next time when a dalit gets killed with hands cut off before, I would like to see your reaction about Hindus.

Try to be rational when you try to present characteristic of a religion.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wow, what a generalization. Next time when a dalit gets killed with hands cut off before, I would like to see your reaction about Hindus.

Indians don't kill dalit in Europe.(i hardly know any such case and even if it is then it is very exceptional)

Whereas the pakistanis/muslims seem to have become expert in this:

'Honour killings': Canadian jury finds Afghan family guilty | World news | guardian.co.uk
Family jailed in Belgium for 'honour killing' - Europe - Al Jazeera English
Possible honor killing in Norway - Jihad Watch
The honour killings that blight Britain - The National

(I can spend hours pasting such links.)

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

Indians don't kill dalit in Europe.(i hardly know any such case and even if it is then it is very exceptional)

'Honour killings': Canadian jury finds Afghan family guilty | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jim Street

Country flag

Committing crimes in Europe is worse than crime in India ? Wow....

According to your logic, if I kill an Indian in Denmark, I should get less punishment whereas if I kill the same man in India.

Great Logic mate.

I also can go on and on about crimes committed by Hindus. Isn't killing female babies worse than honor killing? If a girl have intercourse before marriage in that society and then killed, she at least brought to herself in a cruel society and she made her choice where as in society of ours, that female baby's only fault was she was a female. She didn't even got a chance to live at least a day.

Last edited:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
I also can go on and on about crimes committed by Hindus. Isn't killing female babies worse than honor killing? If a girl have intercourse before marriage in that society and then killed, she at least brought to herself in a cruel society and she made her choice where as in society of ours, that female baby's only fault was she was a female. She didn't even got a chance to live at least a day.
Killing baby girls have socio-economic reasons rather then religious reasons.And it is not only hindus kill them but also muslims.But muslims kill proportianally less girl babies in india because:
1) There are fewer in numbers
2) Low class muslim families have no cap on their family members...they just go on producing and producing and producing...
3) Hindus have great regard for marriage whereas muslims marry in their own family like with their cousins...so its not costly and since muslims have little regard for girl education ,it again brings down the cost of maintaining a girl

Whereas shariah prescribes executions in many cases.For example in Saudi Arabia a muslim man cannot convert to any other religion because he will be punished severly or he can be beheaded. It is because of the islamic holy law ,shariah says so.

Committing crimes in Europe is worse than crime in India ? Wow....
Pathetic low capacity of reasoning from you...
My post was that muslims don't accommodate in foreign societies.Indians are conservative in their homeland but if they start living in a foreign society they effectively accommodate with their customs and reform themselves keeping their distinct identity intact.

Jim Street

Country flag
^Have you ever wondered about these laws of Muslims. Try and see what is the real reason. I have done research in Population dynamics. Go and read about "Logistic growth rate of Population"

If you don't find one, PM me. Better this conversation should be private.

P.S. - I can too use aggressive language. Lets be civil.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Honour killings are very prevalent among Indian Punjabis and Pakistanis. Several Sikh families have also been involved in honour killings in North America.

Backward filthy scoundrels all of them. Should be hanged to death, life imprisonment is too lenient.
can u back ur claims?????????????

Syd

Country flag

can u back ur claims?????????????
Blackwater,

I cannot say about North America, but in the UK there have been some cases among Sikhs. Ihe link posted by Chase above "The honour killings that blight Britain" mentions the case of Jasvinder Sanghera. I saw a TV program about her family. Not only did she suffer but her sister commited suicide bu setting herself alight after an arranged marriage.

There was also the case of Karanjit Ahulawalia (about fifteen to twenty years ago), not an honour killing, but she killed her husband who beat her frequently when drunk. Eventually she killed him when he was in a drunken stupor and was jailed for life but after much campaigning bu women's groups she was freed and the law was changed to trat such cases as self sefence or some such.

Syd

Global Defence

New threads

Articles