Homeland Security in India

santosh10

=> SAARC Tanks: No Agreements Signed After Pakistan's Objections

I think instead of focusing on SAARC we should eiher carry out bi-laterally or through BIMSTEC (SAARC minus Pakistan , comprising Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Thailand )...

[firstpost.com/world/china-pak-problem-modi-must-put-saarc-back-burner-1825443]The China-Pak problem: PM Modi must put SAARC on the back burner[/URL]

this is a simple effort to help Bangladesh showing Pakistan not happy. this man Modi, isn't deserved to be trusted, duplicate person as whole or the corrupted mind, whatever, too many techs the US has developed and given it to its allies. we need to understand the common goals of the society as whole, and the biggest challenge imposed on India, the nation, the Bangladesh.

=>
Growing economy brings growth in literacy, employment, awareness etc etc it gives strength to kick out these bas**** out of India.

its not 18th century that countries can be colonized, neither its 1944 that only US can use nuclear weapons. we have too many weapons in world which may even destroy this planet many times, and we all have to live on this earth, we all know this......

we have knowledge, people, resources, and experience the key, and these hurdles are nothing but it all bring further valuable experience, which will definitely help the next generation to have better preparation for their defence, for the society as whole :india:

=>
Countries can gang up even without SAARC. SAARC is not a platform for anti-India activities.
you wrong

Pakistan+Bangladesh, as a highly Muslim population is a threat/design for anti-India activities/sentiments, because of very high Islamic Fanatic population.

and we have to defend ourselves on the border, check any increase in people to people connectivity between our people with these two rogue neighbors of India :thumb:

we don't believe in SAARC, expect burden on our border, because of our geographical conditions :toilet:

=>
@santosh10, you are a very informed person. Your posts contain a lot of truths. Your basic premise that population of Muslims has exploded compared to Hindus is true of entire South Asia. The reason is number of children in Muslim households are much higher. Most Muslims remain illiterate and do manual labour or low skilled work. The situation in South Asia is very complicated and there are no easy solutions.

Power of conviction always wins in the long run. Our civilization has survived so long despite odds, and will surely survive in future. There is very bright time for India after 2025. We are now in tough times and the tough time will continue for several years.

Modi is the right leader for these times. He works very hard, is very committed and is very focused.

Foreign Policies/National Issues don't change with any certain Political Party

hmmm, im agreed with all you said, except accepting Mr Modi as a right or wrong person, whatever. :wave:

i dont favor or against Modi or Rahul or Mulayam/Mayawati etc., but intention of my last post is to highlight the national issues, which are the same for any ruling party of India.

Foreign Policies/National Issues don't change with any certain Political Party

i mean, i won't hesitate to put even Rahul, Mulayam, Mamata, Jayalalitha, etc in the category of a spy of Bangladesh or Pakistan, if any of them work in behalf of these countries to destroy India for the same reason, for this type of acts.

your support for Mr Modi might be having a type of 'trust' aspect for this newly elected leader, but my statement is to target whoever would do something by this type of steps to destroy the country, we and our families are based in :thumb:

:india:

Last edited by a moderator:

santosh10

Abbottabad -- The military town where bin Laden hid in plain sight

CNN) -- One week ago, the chief of Pakistan's Army Staff, Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, told graduating cadets in the city of Abbottabad that the "back of terrorism" in Pakistan had been broken, thanks to the sacrifices of Pakistan's soldiers.

Kayani was speaking at the "passing out parade" at the prestigious Kakul military academy in Abbottabad, the West Point of Pakistan. At that very moment, the man who had dragged Pakistan into the "War on Terror" a decade earlier was, it transpires, just a mile or two away, living in apparent comfort behind the high walls of a very private compound. Osama bin Laden, who had declared war on Pakistan, had apparently been living for months in a city that had made its name as a military garrison.

Abbottabad, pronounced AHB-tah-bahd, is some 60 miles by winding mountainous roads north of Pakistan's capital. Surrounded by green hills, it is renowned for its trees and parks. It's a popular retirement place for officers in the Pakistani army, partly because of its military academy, but also because of its agreeable climate. During British rule, the Imperial Gazeteer of India described it as "picturesquely situated," 4,120 feet above sea level.

Abbottabad sits on the Karakoram Highway, an engineering marvel that links Pakistan with China through the Himalayas. Before much of Pakistan became off-limits to most foreign tourists, it was also a popular spot for those on their way to and from the Swat valley and the foothills of the Himalayas.

//edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/bin.laden.abbottabad/
//defenceforumindia.com/forum/foreign-relations/65371-saarc-tanks-no-agreements-signed-after-pakistans-objections.html

SAARC Tanks: No Agreements Signed After Pakistan's Objections

Why Pakistan will have constipation if SAARC countries will be better connected?

The blot of South Asia a minion state of China suffering from poly-master abuse Pakistan has been deliberately making SAARC ineffectual and dysfunctional so that it can justify entry of China in the group.

Now it should be clear to all those lotus eater hallucinating Indians like Mani Shankar et al that stable Pakistan is not in our interest.
//defenceforumindia.com/forum/foreign-relations/65371-saarc-tanks-no-agreements-signed-after-pakistans-objections.html

"Uniting" Pakistan and Bangladesh will result in a thorough destruction of India

increased people to people connectivity with Pakistan+Bangladesh will Destabilize India

here, we do know how partition of India occurred in 1947, and how India always face increase in Islamic Terrorism from these 2 neighbours of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. then how do we get this type of news? over 1,000,000 deaths occurred due to Hindu-Muslim-Sikh riots, mainly because of aggressive Muslims based in Pakistani Punjab and Bangladesh regions, who are now separate countries as Pakistan and Bangladesh now....

we have news of growing activities of Indian Muzahidin in north east region due to increased Islamic fanaticism from Bangladesh, very frequent. and the way population of these two countries have been increased to 200million and 180million respectively, minorities of these two neighbours are almost gone, only Shia-Sunni-Ahmadi riots in Pakistan is the news now, while united Bengali Muslims against its minorities is also discussed in the thread as below..... then, how do we see this type of news?
//defenceforumindia.com/forum/internal-security/63875-bangladeshi-criminal-gangs-new-challenge-delhi-police-4.html
i never trust this Modi, who always look like either a duplicate man or a man with corrupted mind to work in behalf of rouge neighbours, who might have full support from US in this regard too. most probably a Bangladeshi spy, i think.....

Pakistani Secularism

yesterday i read a news of Ms Hina Rabbani Khan while talking about secularism of Pakistan and while giving reference of raid of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan, i discussed few questions as below:-

1st: is Pakistan a country who would be informed by the US's marine for the above operation? they just made a stealthy raid for the hunt of Osama Bin Laden. why? and its a common sense for the whole world....

2nd: Pakistan's foreign minister talks about secularism about the country, Pakistan, while is there any country of world who is surprised if OBL is found near Pakistani Military Camp? do you think someone from rest of the world would be surprised on this type of news, why OBL was found enjoying luxury life in a military town of Pakistan?

3rd: and if its informer was sent on life imprisonment for spying of OBL by the Pakistani Judiciary, is it something unusual where OBL was regarded as a God's man, message of Islam, while he was the most wanted terrorist for rest of the world? its a quite usual news while reading about the Blasphemy law in Pakistan, to target minorities there....
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_Pakistan

4th; minorities of Pakistan are almost gone, only Shia-Sunni-Ahmadi riots in Pakistan is in news now. on the other hand, population of Hindus in Bangladesh have been reduced from 30% in 1947 to below 10% at present, continuous attacks on the Buddhist+Hindus minorities there is also a news, very frequent.
while on the other hand, population of Hindus in India reduced from 88% in 1947 to below 80% at present, which does state about the "secularism" structure of India as whole, a 'non-religious' country....

5th: how many terrorist plots being planned in world, which aren't linked with Pakistan? i mean, is there any terrorist plots against any part of world, whether US or UK or even Xinjiang state of China, including India, which isn't linked with Pakistan? and here, are the people of world get surprised if we always find someone from Pakistan arrested for these plots?

6th; with these facts, only threats we find in India, for the way these two rogue neighbors have changed their way of practice. "Indian" Muzahidin like Azmal Kasab coming from Pakistan, with Hindu type Red Stings on hands, is now the biggest challenge imposed on India, the nation. how to tackle this type of 'Indian' Muzahidin Hindus coming from Pakistan+Bangladesh? while growing activities of Indian Muzahidin in North East region, because of the Bangladeshi infiltrators there, is also very frequent...

from here, why is it wrong if we talk to defend India from these two rogue neighbors of India? how would we allow these Islamic fanatic people in India, who will only try to do the same in India, which they have done in Pakistan+Bangladesh? why would there be any reason for destruction of India, the nation, whether its secularism of whatever?
@Ray

santosh10

On What Ground US/UK helping India's Enemies to Establish a Commonwealth Rule here?

here i think my posts as below may also have a place. discussing, why exactly US/UK think they would help enemies of India, the Saudi+Pakistan+Bangladesh, but we won't try to attack on them too?

why would they always dig our grave as "friends", and we have to remain their friends?

and Im among the Indians, who always sideline with Russia for the following reasons :tup:

=>
Russia's Multipolar World Vs US's World Government

Efforts to Establish a "BALANCE" in world

Further to the above discussion, today i was making a clear difference between my side with Russia, against the US's World Government, which wants to rule the world, but it doesn't share the "Equal Voting Rights" with those rest of the world including Indians, on whom the leaders of those 310million US's civilians want to 'Rule'......

the government of US, backed by EU, want to form that World Government which doesn't have "equal" voting rights with Indians in their parliamentary election, but they want to have every interference in India, to serve those US's civilians who have their leaders like Mr B.Obama......

and at the same time we have Russia on the other side, which favor Multi-Polar World, and support India and China both. we find Indian members making noise when Russia is going to sell its best Su35 aircraft to China, while the same type of noise we hear from Chinese members also when Russia not only sell its best arms to India, but it also comes with full technology transfer to India.........

and its all about dealing with two sides of politics of world. one about the US's World Government, which doesn't share "equal" voting rights in their general election by rest of the world like India, while the Russia on other side which favor 'equal' rights for Every Government on the world platform......

and one day i also reminded that, even if China and Vietnam have conflicts on oil search, then its not because Chinese communists are trying for their own pockets while Indians are trying for the democratic people of whole world. but whether China or Vietnam+India, both of these groups are trying to secure best stake in that area for good of their own people, who elected their leaders in these 3 countries to secure common interests of the people belonging to their countries.........

Neither US itself will share its Oil/Gas/Mineral resources with Indian Tax Payers, nor US's Tax Payers will share subsidy burden of Indian Middle Class, which provides hefty subsidy for the people below poverty line in India. and its equally foolish to think that US's Tax Payers would share any Infrastructure spending in India, to reduce its burden from the Indian Tax Payers. If a country is good, have better infrastructure/more resources etc, it will benefit only the people based in that certain country, whether India or US..... :ranger:

here, i also remember my one talk with few senior Russians in Sydney, when one senior once said that, "we would learn Chinese language, Mandarin, now." and i asked with surprise, "Chinese language?" and he said, "yes Chinese." and it again gave me a straight meaning from my Chinese friends from Malaysia+Singapore, that, "English is sign of our colonization..."

and yes, neither English is home language of India nor US Dollar is Indian currency, but if we may have Yuan as a world currency and Mandarin as a world language for the next 20 years, say, then it will definitely help us to maintain a "BALANCE" in this world, which is quite important :thumb:

=> [articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-05-14/news/39256081_1_language-course-mandarin-spoken-chinese]IIMs' tryst with Chinese: Mandarin emerges as popular course at B-schools - Economic Times
=>
According to the notice dated April 26, the group receives foreign funding and participates in "political activities" through carrying out projects aimed at "overcoming totalitarian stereotypes by influencing public opinion with awareness-raising activities, facilitating the establishment of the rule of law by informing citizens about constitutional norms, ensuring the priority of individual rights in state practices and public life by remembrance of terror victims in the past and defending the rights of citizens in the present, as well as countering violent, unlawful, totalitarian ways of ruling the state by organizing public events (rallies, exhibitions, etc.)."

[hrw.org/news/2014/08/29/russia-foreign-agents-law-hits-hundreds-ngos-updated-august-29-2014
the above statement of the article is fit with my experience too. those who want to interfere in India believe,

"if they may buy General Manager of a firm, then they have got the whole firm this way." :rofl:

"if you may buy those who have influence on the society, then you may control the whole society somehow/ someway." :tsk:

"to handle Fate of the people of a country, if you may buy all those people who own high positions/ have proper influence on the society then this way you have got a level of control on that certain country this way." :facepalm:

and hence, i have made my above post in this thread, with demanding, "only those can handle fate of a society/ country, who are elected by that certain society. hence, until Mr B.Obama ensures 'equal' voting rights for the common Indian citizens in the general election of USA, he can't interfere in the internal matters of India." :nono:

US's Gun Point Democracy

and this is what i discussed with my American and British friends both, "having 50%+ voting in UK/US parliament doesn't mean that you may interfere in those states of world like India where you don't share 'equal' voting right."

and then things become more serious when we find them having "Gun Point Democracy", to do whatever they want to do in other countries, just because they have 50%+ votes for their leaders in US's/UK's election, to do so in other parts of the world who don't have "equal" voting right for their civilians in American/British parliamentary election.

how democracy is discussed without "Freedom of Speech"? how this "Gun Point Democracy" is justified this way? :facepalm:

santosh10

The thread has gone for a toss.
The feeling is like, you are reading comments on a current affair and suddenly there is a long post on MAKE MONEY FROM HOME
here, the International Laws is the key to handle the Bangladeshi Infiltration issue :ranger:

=> International Laws: as per the International laws, which favor to shoot down/destroy any incoming object/person coming towards the International border before it reach a certain distance, which doesn't stop after few warnings. as it may have destructive materials which may be harmful to the country, of concern. and once it reach a certain distance even after few warnings, the defending country is allowed to use whatever arms it has, to defend itself.
and yes, we as a nation can well destroy/remove any incoming threats to our society :india:

with that, we favor direct citizenship for the Bangladeshi and Pakistani people for US and its allies, if they want this in their country. but we dont want the shiits :wave:

santosh10

Crushing Sunni Fanaticism, may be of the similar fashion to the Rise of ISIS

with example of Burma's recent riots too

we have examples of Rise of ISIS and the recent riots of Burma, to get some of their key experience in regard to resisting Sunni Fanaticism. Burma is one of the closest friend of India, the largest foreign aid receipt of India too, and we know the things there which we may discuss later. while i would favor to start reading news of Rise of ISIS as below :thumb:

Iraq crisis: 'It is death valley. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead'

On board Iraqi army helicopter delivering aid to the trapped Yazidis, Jonathan Krohn sees a hellish sight

Mount Sinjar stinks of death. The few Yazidis who have managed to escape its clutches can tell you why. "Dogs were eating the bodies of the dead," said Haji Khedev Haydev, 65, who ran through the lines of Islamic State jihadists surrounding it

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11024037/Iraq-crisis-It-is-death-valley.-Up-to-70-per-cent-of-them-are-dead.html

An estimated $100m per year has flowed from donors from the Gulf to fund extremist groups in Pakistan and spread sectarian ideology - a massive sum especially for a developing country such as Pakistan and one which has been increasingly successful in subverting the heterodox and tolerant Islamic tradition which has historically been prevalent in the subcontinent.

"Donors in Saudi Arabia as the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide"¦ for groups aligned with Al-Qaida and focused on undermining stability in Afghanistan and Pakistan".

Children in particular, often pliable candidates for suicide bombings, have been specifically recruited for indoctrination with those "between the ages of 8 to 12" and whose families are "suffering extreme financial difficulties" being the most favoured targets of recruitment by sectarian extremist groups.

Many analysts have warned that Pakistani Shias increasingly face "sectarian cleansing" from the country if violence against them continues to accelerate, a fate which would be a tragic end to a community which for most of the Pakistan's history has lived in communal harmony with majority Sunnis and others within Pakistan's once-inclusive ethnic and religious tapestry.

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/11/201211269131968565.html

Shocking image defines conflict

US Secretary of State John Kerry's description of The Australian's front-page photo of an Australian boy holding the severed head of a decapitated Syrian soldier as shocking shows how powerfully the image has resonated around the world. :facepalm:
:tsk:

Everyone knows what an evil group the Islamic State really is.

But this photograph, of a father, an Australian citizen, encouraging his son to hold a human being's severed head in exultant triumph, distils the essence of this group.

It is a single image that tells you everything you need to know about the Islamic State.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrmwB0bwtYQ

Missing schoolgirls converted to Islam: Boko Haram
May 12, 2014

Boko Haram released a new video on Monday claiming to show the missing Nigerian schoolgirls, alleging the teenagers had converted to Islam and would not be released until all militant prisoners were freed. :coffee:

The group's leader, Abubakar Shekau, speaks on the video obtained by AFP for 17 minutes before showing what he said were the girls, in Muslim dress and praying in an undisclosed rural location.

Pentagon calls Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen'

US Defense Secretary said on Thursday that Islamic State militants could possibly pose an even bigger threat to the United States than Al-Qaeda, and pledged efforts to weaken the group would continue.

Speaking at a press conference at the Pentagon, Hagel also said that potential airstrikes in Syria are on the table, and defended the unsuccessful attempt by American Special Forces to rescue murdered photojournalist James Foley and other Western hostages. :coffee:

"[Islamic State militants] are an imminent threat to every interest we have, whether it's in Iraq or anywhere else," he said, as quoted by Reuters.

=>
How is India's para-military figure of 2,288,407 is arrived?? This figure should be close to 1 million.

Wiping Out the First Axis of Evil

i just noticed, if we ever escalate our war on religion, and once Saudis comes on the direct target of "Pigs Hunt", to eliminate the origin/center of this Sunni Islamic religious activities, to check/prevent their funds they use to promote Sunni Fanaticism in different parts of world. we must first try to wipe out UAE too, at the same time. and here we see Dubai/UAE well within the rage of even Agni-1. just imagine that we have a war right now and we have wiped out Dubai by the next few hours as a start....... :ranger:
distancefromto.net/
im highly impressed with our one of the closest ally, Burma, for the way they tackled Bangladeshi Muslims on their ground recently, the highest foreign aid recipient of India itself. and the UAE, which was one of the 3 Diplomatic allies of Taliban till 2001 along with Saudis and Pakistan, and wiping out this one of the axis of evil may help Saudis get a warning on Pigs Hunt, while Riyadh itself fall at the distance of well with 2,500 km, Agni-2 :thumb:

:india:

=>
@santosh10, I am afraid you are on a wild goose chase. I am not sure what you are trying to prove here. I do not see any war with middle-east at all.

India maintains good relations with Muslim countries. The problem of terrorism will be dealt with primarily by internal security apparatus. Terrorism is not a reason for war.

The extreme situation where India sees significant direct hostilities will be a reason for outright war. Such a situation is very unlikely except in case of one country - Pakistan.

You must remember that India has lot of options in case of Pakistan. It is not that Pakistan will have a cakewalk here.

Wiping Out the Center of Islamic Terrorism

along with Pakistan, im mainly concerned with the terrorism import from Bangladesh, with keeping option to wipe out Saudi Arabi+UAE, both, as the very first step to destroy this Islamic Fanatic religion, discussing the root cause behind these two rouge neighbor of India.

why would they increase their population to export Islamic terrorism to other countries, while Saudis and UAE both have lost their existence, already? the very first step in this regard.

take the words, we guarantee you a complete clean up Middle East Sunni Fanaticism, we only want a "kick-start"

:thumb:

santosh10

@santosh10, the Modi government is approaching each issue in a positive frame of mind. This is necessary as we live in a democracy where we have to bring people on-board. Our political system is different from China or Pakistan even.

India wants to focus on development and security at the same time while giving preference to development.

Mr Modi believes that fast developmnent of India is best recipe for increasing security of the State.

I think we cannot containerize India. It is not possible to seal India from neighboring States. If Bangladesh is in problem, that problem will spill over into India. It is necessary for India to have influence in Bangladesh, as well aid Bangladesh in its development.

India has to play big role in South Asia. There is no option.

We have to view China's developmental assistance positively (though there may be negative security aspects), as economic development of the region is net positive for India.

We cannot be obsessed with only security issues. This kind of policy simply does not work.

Falling on the Process of "Pigs Hunt", a Mandatory Option

Even if credibility of these analysis are always on question, we do know it as the mostly known source of military strength comparison :ranger:
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
here we find Pakistan better ranked at 15th, while the Saudi Arabia just looks like a Pig among all. and as i said before, once we fall on the Religious divide in Asia, which may escalate further to Europe too, hopefully not. but if it ever happens, Saudis may take words/the promise, "even your God won't help survive from a Certain Pig Hunt, once you fall on the process, ongoing....."

santosh10

Will crackdown on illegal immigrants in Assam: PM Modi

GUWAHATI: PM Narendra Modi on Sunday addressed a gathering of BJP workers here and praised them for their efforts in the northeast, adding that development has been the only mantra of BJP.

Addressing the issue of safety in Assam, PM Modi said, "I am aware of the problems of Assam and there will be no compromise on safety."

Modi also sought people's consent for an India-Bangladesh land swap deal which he said will benefit Assam.

The Prime Minister said he would use the deal to stop illegal infiltration into Assam from Bangladesh.

"I know the sentiments of the people of Assam. I assure you that I am going to use the proposed land swap deal for the benefit of Assam."

"It may seem a loss for Assam but I will make such arrangements that it benefits Assam in the long run," he said.

[//timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Will-crackdown-on-illegal-immigrants-in-Assam-PM-Modi/articleshow/45324723.cms]Will crackdown on illegal immigrants in Assam: PM Modi - The Times of India[/url]
It is high time cracking down on illegals is done all over the country including the new menace of the Rohingyas who have taken shelter in Hyderabad and are said to be financing the jihadis.

The Jamaait Bangladesh is being financed by the Rohingyas, who are in turn financing the terrorist in India as in the Burdwan blast.
Please sir. That deranged hag is ruining WB and is creating havoc for entire northeast. Please do whatever it needs to throw these scum out of our land.
Tens of thousands of Bangladeshis living here illegally in Mumbai only. I can't even imagine how many there are across the country.

Indian Society as a whole, as a nation, now need to go little backward to have a successful future

times has come when India, as a nation has to move little backward, to go forward. you may have little low economic growth rate for the coming few years, but the security/sovereignty is something which can't be sacrificed for any reason.....

we may live with even 2%-3% growth rate by the next few years, but the nation has to be ready for every type of sacrifice/security requirements. we need to be openly clear with our "national issues", which don't change with any political party. whether BJP, Congress or any other political party, national issues dont change for any reason, which may require sacrifice, and you always need to be ready for that.....

i would advocate to double the CRPF/security personnel due to security crisis at present. even if there may be few communal violence, security agencies may need to fuel it, just to see how much damage these people may make. for example, if few of the non-social elements think that they may create problems, then just kill few of them to see, how the rest of them respond..... a proper surgery/operation of top to bottom of this country is required, proper security gotto be established, laws enforcement is required now....

you now need to go little backward to go forward, more unity as a nation is required to have proper preparation to build a successful nation in future :india:

santosh10

US position on Syria directly endorses terrorism - Lavrov :facepalm:

Washington's reaction to blasts in Damascus is a downright justification of terrorism, slams Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. US State Department announced that terror acts in Syria are not surprising in light of the Assad regime's actions. :tsk:

rt.com/news/us-position-syria-terror-lavrov-006/

US/British/Western position in World directly endorses terrorism

Agent Vinod, an "exact similarity" with my Experience

further to the post#55, discussing brotherly relation between US/UK and their Al Qaeda allies, I found an exact similarity of my experience with a recent released Indian movie, "Agent Vinod"........ its not about Bollywood movies but, I saw 'Agent Vinod' last year and at the end he 'correctly' found out the main enemy who was controlling bomb blasts in India from Britain. that man made the exact same type of arguments to Vinod (Saif Ali Khan), like, "you can't understand what happens when chinese share market go up, what if something happens in different parts of world bla bla, geo-political reasons etc." this is the same type of bullshiits, the reasons, why top politicians of West are now involved in terrorism now days, I got a direct experience with that...... :coffee:

this is the same type of philosophy with which the people like Mr T.Blair, Mr Howard, Mr B.Clinton, Mr Bush and many other retired president and PMs of West are struggling with, mainly Mr Bill Clinton, by using retired elements of MI6 and CIA both for these purposes..... the would be 'Cultural Wars', the sense that it's the blacks who feed whites, it's the white women who try for money by having closeness with rich immigrants, it's the rich immigrants doing white collar jobs who are superior to those local whites who work in work shop bla bla. and what may happen if this change may get established, to religious aspects/ to cultural aspects/ to national identities/ to Western identity, for the people who first proud to be a Western and then Americans, Australian, Canadian, British etc. and what if this or that?????? What may happen to West if chinese shares go up, and why few bomb blasts are then required in such cases, these British and British origin politicians have all the good reasons for that. And at the end, Agent Vinod used an Al Qaeda suicide bomber to kill that British politician and took a picture of all those who were friends of that British politician who was behind organizing bomb blasts in India.........

(like how I saw different bomb blasts in India being discussed around me in 2008 in WMA Ltd, with full misuse of Western media to 'trade' those Bomb Blasts on the international platform. and even if we found ISI was behind that, as Kasab type IM's men were finally found Pakistanis at the end in 2008 itself, but one thing was certain that Western/British rulers were never willing to stop those dramas of 'Indian' Muzahidin since its first bomb blast during IPL 2008, when Australian cricket team came to India, in place of going to Pakistan. and hence I got enough reasons to believe that those ISI agents were "Double Agents", working for US/British/Australian governments, who controlled/guided IM for the different attacks in India in 2008, and were given 'direct support' from the Western governments to do so in India...... i mainly noticed rogue elements of MI6 handling those ISI agents, while working in behalf of retired PMs/Presidents of US/UK/Australia/Canada......)

and many times I found western rulers, mainly British Origins of US/UK/Australia etc, have infused every strength of their country to get something done in India, on the diplomatic level/political level/full misuse of Media/ using businessmen like Bill Gates, Buffet etc too..... i find, India will only have to fight with British and British Origin politicians/diplomats of US, UK, Australia, Canada etc, no other option. whether India gives space to these people to help them do their destructive works in India easily or not. or, India would become like China and declare them national enemies....

Last edited:

santosh10

Role of Alleged CIA Asset in Mumbai Attacks Being Downplayed
by Jeremy R. Hammond | December 10, 2008

The role in the terrorist attacks in Mumbai last month of an underworld kingpin that heads an organization known as D-Company, has known ties to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), and who is alleged to have ties with the CIA is apparently being whitewashed, suggesting that his capture and handover to India might prove inconvenient for either the ISI or the CIA, or both. :ranger:

It was Dawood Ibrahim who was initially characterized by press reports as being the mastermind behind the attacks. Now, that title of "mastermind" is being given to Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi by numerous media accounts reporting that Pakistan security forces have raided a training camp of the group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), which evidence has indicated was behind the attacks. Lakhvi was reportedly captured in the raid and is now in custody. :coffee:

At the same time Ibrahim's role is being downplayed, Lakhvi's known role is being exaggerated. Initial reports described him as the training specialist for LeT, but the major media outlets like the New York Times and the London Times, citing government sources, have since promoted his status to that of commander of operations for the group.

The only terrorist from the Mumbai attacks to be captured alive, Azam Amir Kasab, characterized Ibrahim, not Lakhvi, as the mastermind of those attacks, according to earlier press accounts. :ranger:

Kasab reportedly told his interrogators that he and his fellow terrorists were trained under Lakhvi, also known as "Chacha", at a camp in Pakistan. Indian officials also traced calls from a satellite phone used by the terrorists to Lakhvi.

But the phone had also been used to call Yusuf Muzammil, also known as Abu Yusuf, Abu Hurrera, and "Yahah". And it has been Muzammil, not Lakhvi, who has previously been described as the military commander of LeT. It was an intercepted call to Muzammil on November 18 that put the Indian Navy and Coast Guard on high alert to be on the lookout for any foreign vessels from Pakistan entering Indian waters.

Kasab told his interrogators that his team had set out from Karachi, Pakistan, on a ship belonging to Dawood Ibrahim, the MV Alpha. They then hijacked an Indian fishing trawler, the Kuber, to pass through Indian territorial waters to elude the Navy and Coast Guard that were boarding and searching suspect ships.

Although the MV Alpha was subsequently found and seized by the Indian Navy, there have been few, if any, developments about this aspect of the investigation in press accounts, such as whether it has been confirmed or not that the ship was owned by Ibrahim.

Upon arriving off the coast near the city, they were received by inflatable rubber dinghies that had been arranged by an associate of Ibrahim's in Mumbai.

The planning and execution of the attacks are indicative of the mastermind role not of either Lakhvi or Muzammil, but of Ibrahim, an Indian who is intimately familiar with the city. It was in Mumbai (formerly Bombay) that Ibrahim rose through the ranks of the underworld to become a major organized crime boss.

At least two other Indians were also connected to the attacks, Mukhtar Ahmed and Tausef Rahman. They were arrested for their role in obtaining SIM cards used in the cell phones of the terrorists. Ahmed, according to Indian officials, had in fact been recruited by a special counter-insurgency police task force as an undercover operative. His exact role is still being investigated.

One of the SIM cards used was possibly purchased from New Jersey. Investigators are looking into this potential link to the US, as well.

Dawood Ibrahim went from underworld kingpin to terrorist in 1993, when he was connected to a series of bombings in Bombay that resulted in 250 deaths. He is wanted by Interpol and was designated by the US as a global terrorist in 2003.

It's believed Ibrahim has been residing in Karachi, and Indian officials have accused Pakistan's ISI of protecting him.

Ibrahim is known to be a major drug trafficker responsible for shipping narcotics into the United Kingdom and Western Europe.

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), most Afghan opium (or its derivative, heroin, which is increasingly being produced in the country before export) is smuggled through Iran and Turkey en route by land to Europe; but the percentage that goes to Pakistan seems to mostly find its way directly to the UK, either by plane or by ship.

Afghanistan is the world's leading producer of opium, a trend that developed during the CIA-backed mujahedeen effort to oust the Soviet Union from the country, with the drug trade["‹IMG] serving to help finance the war.

The principle recipient of CIA-ISI funding["‹IMG] was Gulbaddin Hekmatyar, one of the major drug lords. Hekmatyar has since joined with the Taliban in the insurgency effort to expel foreign forces from the country – not the Soviet Union, this time, but the US.

A Taliban ban on the cultivation of opium poppies in 2000 resulted in the near total eradication of the crop. But since the US overthrow of the regime in 2001, Afghanistan has once again become the world's leading producer of opium, surpassing all previous records.

While Hekmatyar chose to side with anti-government forces, a number of other warlords involved in the drug trade were members of the Northern Alliance to whom the CIA doled out cash in the US effort to overthrow the Taliban following the 9/11 attacks.

One such warlord is Abdul Rashid Dostum, who was appointed Chief of Staff of the army under the government of Hamid Karzai, and who has been described in US intelligence's own files as a "Tier One Warlord".

That list includes a number of other high ranking officials within the Afghanistan government, including former defense minister and parliament member Marshal Mohammad Fahim, Interior Minister for Counter-Narcotics General Mohammad Daoud, and former governor of Helmand province (now by far the largest producer of opium) Sher Mohammed Akhundzada.

Although government officials parroted by the mainstream media tend to characterize the Afghan opium trade as being controlled by the Taliban, in fact the estimated drug profits of all anti-government elements (AGEs) is a mere fraction of the trade's total estimated export value. The UNODC estimated the export value this year at $3.4 billion. Of that, AGEs profited between $250-470 million, less than 14% of the total trade. Moreover, what fraction of that percentage has gone specifically to the Taliban as opposed to other AGEs is unknown. :coffee:

Furthermore, while the Taliban profits from the production of opium through ushr, a 10% tax on all agricultural products, and possibly through a protection racket in which it receives compensation for providing security along smuggling routes, the UNODC has acknowledged that there is little indication that the Taliban itself is responsible for either the actual production or trafficking of the drug.

This is an inconvenient truth for the US, which has so far managed through its propaganda efforts to successfully obfuscate the truth about the Afghan drug trade and portray the Taliban as being almost wholly responsible.

A known drug trafficker, Dawood Ibrahim is naturally also involved in money laundering, which is perhaps where the role of gambling operations in Nepal comes into the picture.

Yoichi Shimatsu, former editor of the Japan Times, wrote last month after the Mumbai attacks that Ibrahim had worked with the US to help finance the mujahedeen during the 1980s and that because he knows too much about the US's "darker secrets" in the region, he could never be allowed to be turned over to India. :coffee:

The recent promotion of Lakhvi to "mastermind" of the attacks while Ibrahim's name disappears from media reports would seem to lend credence to Shimatsu's assertion.

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen similarly reported that according to intelligence sources, Dawood Ibrahim is a CIA asset, both as a veteran of the mujahedeen war and in a continuing connection with his casino and drug trade operations in Kathmandu, Nepal. A deal had been made earlier this year to have Pakistan hand Ibrahim over to India, but the CIA was fearful that this would lead to too many of its dirty secrets coming to light, including the criminal activities of high level personnel within the agency.

One theory on the Mumbai attacks is that it was backlash for this double-cross that was among other things intended to serve as a warning that any such arrangement could have further serious consequences.

Although designated as a major international terrorist by the US, media reports in India have characterized the US's past interest in seeing Ibrahim handed over as less than enthusiastic. Former Indian Deputy Prime Minister L K Advani wrote in his memoir, "My Country My Life", that he made a great effort to get Pakistan to hand over Ibrahim, and met with then US Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice (now Secretary of State) to pressure Pakistan to do so. But he was informed by Powell that Pakistan would hand over Ibrahim only "with some strings attached" and that then Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf would need more time before doing so. :tsk: :facepalm:

The handover, needless to say, never occurred. The Pakistan government has also publicly denied that Ibrahim is even in the country; a denial that was repeated following the recent Mumbai attacks.

Others suspected of involvement in the attacks and named among the 20 individuals India wants Pakistan to turn over also have possible connections to the CIA, including Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, the founder of LeT, and Maulana Masood Azhar, both veterans of the CIA-backed mujahedeen effort.

Azhar had been captured in 1994 and imprisoned in India for his role as leader of the Pakistani-based terrorist group Karkut-ul-Mujahideen. He was released, however, in 1999 in exchange for hostages from the takeover of Indian Airlines Flight 814, which was hijacked during its flight from Kathmandu, Nepal to Delhi, India and redirected to Afghanistan. After Azhar's release, he formed Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), which was responsible for an attack on the Indian parliament in 2001 that led Pakistan and India to the brink of war. LeT was also blamed for the attack alongside JeM.

Both LeT and JeM have links to the ISI, which has used the groups as proxies in the conflict with India over the territory of Kashmir.

Hafiz Saeed travelled to Peshawar to join the mujahedeen cause during the Soviet-Afghan war. Peshawar served as the base of operations for the CIA, which worked closely with the ISI to finance, arm, and train the mujahedeen. It was in Peshawar that Saeed became the protégé of Abdullah Azzam, who founded an organization called Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK) along with a Saudi individual named Osama bin Laden.

MAK worked alongside the CIA-ISI operations to recruit Arabs to the ranks of the mujahedeen. The ISI, acting as proxy for the CIA, chose mainly to channel its support to Afghans, such as Gulbaddin Hekmatyar. The U.S. claims the CIA had no relationship with MAK, but bin Laden's operation, which later evolved into "al-Qaeda", must certainly have been known to, and approved by, the CIA.

But there are indications that the CIA's relationship with MAK and al-Qaeda go well beyond having shared a common enemy and mutual interests in the Soviet-Afghan war. A number of al-Qaeda associates appear to have been protected individuals.

Branches of MAK existed elsewhere, including in the United States. The US Treasury Department lists one of MAK's aliases as Al-Kifah. The Al-Kifah Refugee Center in Brooklyn, New York, served as a recruitment center during the 1980s, but its operations did not end after the end of the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Kifah was also a recruitment center for efforts by extremist groups in the Balkans.

Just as in Afghanistan, the US also had mutual interests with Bosnian Muslims and extremist groups acting in the Balkans. MAK had since evolved into al-Qaeda under Osama bin Laden, which had links to groups operating in Bosnia. Despite an arms embargo against such groups, they managed to obtain weapons and supply shipments in which the US at best looked the other way and at worst played an active role.

The operations to arm al-Qaeda linked groups in Bosnia were carried under the watch of then director of the US European Command Intelligence Directorate Gen. Michael V. Hayden. Hayden subsequently served as the director of the National Security Agency from 1999 to 2005 and is currently the Director of Central Intelligence, or DCI, which is the head of the CIA.

A former official at the US consular office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Michael Springman went public after 9/11 to explain how his office was used by the CIA to bring recruits to the US for training during the 1980s.

The Jeddah office is where most of the 9/11 hijackers obtained their visas to enter the US.

Two other of the hijackers, Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar, were in fact known to the CIA and were being monitored. Despite being known al-Qaeda operatives, they were allowed to enter the US under their real names and neither the FBI nor the State Department were notified.

The US explains this as the result of the CIA losing the terrorists' trail when they travelled to Thailand after an al-Qaeda meeting in Kuala Lumpur. But this explanation does not stand up to scrutiny since it was known that they had obtained visas to enter the US. Thus, even if the CIA did in fact lose track of the terrorists, standard procedure should have dictated that the FBI and State Department be alerted.

The 9/11 Joint Inquiry and subsequent 9/11 Commission were apparently satisfied with the CIA's explanation that it lost al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, and nobody was ever held accountable for the "mistake" of knowingly allowing two known al-Qaeda operatives on the terrorist watchlist to enter the United States unhindered.

Upon arriving in the US, al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar were assisted by an individual under FBI surveillance for his possible connections to terrorist groups and, furthermore, even lived in a house rented from an FBI informant. But the FBI claims that it didn't know anything about the men, despite them using their real names and being listed in the phone book, because the CIA hadn't informed them the two were in the country. The Joint Inquiry report described this as perhaps the single greatest missed opportunity to break up the 9/11 operation and prevent the attacks.

Additionally, it was in fact the CIA who not once, but at least on six separate occasions, approved a visa, including from the office in Jeddah, for or the entry of Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, a.k.a. "the Blind Sheikh", into the US, despite his known connection to terrorist acts in Egypt, including the assassination of Anwar Sadat, and despite having been on the State Department's terrorist watchlist. This, too, was described as a series of "mistakes" after the government was forced to admit that it had occurred – an explanation that theNew York Times, which reported this information in a series of articles, seemed to find perfectly satisfactory.

Many, however, find such incompetency and coincidence theories to be simply not credible, preferring instead alternative, oftentimes much more plausible, conspiracy theories.

The Blind Sheikh had also travelled to Peshawar during the mujahedeen effort, and was good friends with Gulbaddin Hekmatyar, the CIA's top asset during the Soviet-Afghan war. He later became the spiritual head of the terrorist group that carried out the 1993 bombing of the World Trade["‹IMG] Center, a plot which the FBI had known about in advance through two or more informants.

One of the informants served as a bodyguard for the Blind Sheikh and was made responsible for obtaining materials to make the bomb with. Tape recordings he secretly made of conversations with his FBI handlers reveal that the original sting operation involved a plan to replace a chemical used in making the bomb with an inert simulant that would render it inoperative. But this plan was withdrawn by a supervisor at the FBI and the terrorist cell was allowed to go ahead and make a real bomb – which was then used to blow up the World Trade Center.

Another notable character connected to Al-Kifah training and recruitment efforts for al-Qaeda is Ali Mohammed. He also happened to be an in FBI informant, a CIA asset, and a member of the special forces in the US Army. It is Ali Mohammed whom some suspect of actually being the mastermind of the 1993 WTC bombing. He was later charged in connection to the 1998 bombings of the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, but has since seemingly disappeared off the map.

After the 9/11 attacks, the investigation into the financing of the attacks led to Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin. According to Indian officials, a joint investigation with the FBI revealed evidence that it was at the direction of the head of the ISI, Lt. Gen. Mahmud Ahmed, that Omar Sheikh transferred $100,000 to lead hijacker Mohammed Atta in Florida.

Omar Sheikh, a known associate of Osama bin Laden, was captured and imprisoned in India for his role in the kidnapping of American and British nationals in 1994. He was released in 1999 along with Maulana Massod Azhar in exchange for the hostages from Flight 814. According to former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf, Omar Sheikh was also an agent of Britain's spy agency, MI6, for whom he served in operations in the Balkans.

Omar Sheikh's role in the 9/11 attacks has also been downplayed. Mention of him in the media instead focus on his role as the man responsible for the murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl. He is currently being held in Pakistan on charges relating to Pearl's murder.

After Mahmud Ahmed's alleged role in the 9/11 attacks became known publicly, Musharraf quietly replaced him and the whole affair was hushed up in the US. When a reporter from a foreign news agency asked then National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice whether she was aware of the reports that the ISI chief had financed the hijackers and was in Washington meeting with high level officials at the time of the attacks, she denied having seen "that report" and protested that, "he was certainly not meeting with me."

Interestingly, the White House website transcript of the press briefing censored the words "ISI chief" from the reporter's question, despite the words clearly being audible in the video of the briefing.

The 9/11 Commission also acted to whitewash Mahmud Ahmed's alleged role in the attacks. Despite the question of the ISI chief's involvement being included on a list of items for the Commission to investigate from families of the victims of the attacks, the Commission's report made no mention of it, either to confirm or deny the information, which, despite having received zero coverage in the US major media (with the one exception of a citation of a report from the Times of India in a blog on the Wall Street Journal's opinion website), was widely reported internationally (as well as in US alternative media).

Rather, the 9/11 Commission simply acted as though such reports didn't exist. Despite Bob Graham, one of the chairs of the earlier Congressional Joint Inquiry, publicly stating that he was surprised by the evidence of foreign government involvement (he added that this information would not be made public for another twenty or thirty years when it would be due for release to the national archives), the 9/11 Commission report arrived at the opposite conclusion, saying there was no evidence of any such involvement and, moreover, that the question of who financed the attacks was "of little practical significance".

Another former head of the ISI is now being privately accused by the US of involvement with the group responsible for the Mumbai attacks, according to reports citing a document listing former ISI chief Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul and four other former heads of Pakistan's intelligence agency as being involved in supporting terrorist networks. The individuals named have been recommended to the UN Security Council to be named as international terrorists, according to Pakistan's The News.

The document has been provided to the Pakistan government and also accuses Gul, who was head of the ISI from 1987-1989, of providing assistance to criminal groups in Kabul, as well as to groups responsible for recruiting and training militants to attack US-led forces in Afghanistan, including the Taliban.

Hamid Gul responded to the reports by calling the allegations hilarious. The US denied that it had made any such recommendations to the UN.

But the US has similarly accused the ISI of involvement in the bombing of India's embassy in Kabul last July. This was unusual not because of the allegation of an ISI connection to terrorism but because it was in such stark contrast with US attempts to publicly portray Pakistan as a staunch ally in its "war on terrorism" when the country was under the dictatorship of Pervez Musharraf.

The US attitude toward Pakistan shifted once an elected government came to power that has been more willing to side with the overwhelming belief among the public that it is the "war on terrorism" itself that has exacerbated the problem of extremist militant groups and led to further terrorist attacks within the country, such as the assassination of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto last year or the bombing of the Marriot Hotel["‹IMG] in September. While the world's attention has been focused on the attacks in Mumbai, a bomb blast in Peshawar last week killed 21 and injured 90.

While the purported US document names Gul and others as terrorist supporters, another report, from Indian intelligence, indicates that the terrorists who carried out the attacks in Mumbai were among 500 trained by instructors from the Pakistan military, according to the Sunday edition of The Times. This training of the 10 known Mumbai terrorists would have taken place prior to their recent preparation for these specific attacks by the LeT training specialist Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.

But while Lakhvi, Muzammil, and Hafiz Saeed have continued to be named in connection with last month's attacks in Mumbai, the name of Dawood Ibrahim seems to be either disappearing altogether or his originally designated role as the accused mastermind of the attacks being credited now instead to Lakhvi in media accounts.

Whether this is a deliberate effort to downplay Ibrahim's role in the attacks so as not to have to force Pakistan to turn him over because of embarrassing revelations pertaining to the CIA's involvement with known terrorists and drug traffickers that development could possibly produce isn't certain. But what is certain is that the CIA has had a long history of involvement with such characters and that the US has a track record of attempting to keep information about the nature of such involvement in the dark or to cover it up once it reaches the light of public scrutiny. :ranger:

Role of Alleged CIA Asset in Mumbai Attacks Being Downplayed | Page 3 of 3 | Foreign Policy Journal

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2008/12/10/role-of-alleged-cia-asset-in-mumbai-attacks-being-downplayed/1/
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2008/12/10/role-of-alleged-cia-asset-in-mumbai-attacks-being-downplayed/1/

Last edited:

santosh10

Why the CIA does not want Dawood in Indian hands :facepalm:

rediff.com/news/special/mumterror-why-the-cia-does-not-want-dawood-in-indian-hands/20081222.htm

santosh10

Terrorist or CIA agent? Maybe both?

US citizen David Headley, who was arrested in connection with last year's Mumbai terrorist attacks, may have been a double agent for the CIA at the time of the incident, according to US journalists.

More than 160 people were killed in the financial["‹IMG] hub of Mumbai in three days of attacks by a group of 10 gunmen, beginning on November 26, 2008.

Headley had allegedly helped plan the attack by conducting reconnaissance missions in Mumbai.

More than two months after Pakistani-American jihadist David Headley was held in Chicago, India's intelligence services are divided on whether they were told the whole truth about the Lashkar-e-Taiba clandestine agent's operations.

Many in the intelligence services even suspect that the United States is less than committed to letting the whole truth be known.

Public debate has focused on claims that Headley—who served as a Drug Enforcement Administration informant after being arrested with two kg of heroin in 1988—may have been planted by US covert services inside Lashkar after his release in 2002.

"If this David Headley was working for the CIA all along, which is a very plausible conclusion," says writer and journalist Webster Tarpley, "It means that the CIA implicated and was running["‹IMG] and masterminding the Mumbai terror attack of 2008."

//rt.com/usa/terrorist-cia-mumbai-attack/

santosh10

I made a post regarding Dawood Ibrahim as below. i think it would be placed in this thread too :tup:

Dawood entered Indian dressing room in 1986, offered cars to players: Vengsarkar - Times Of India
hmmmmmm here i may share my experience, with whatever the best i could notice.......

Dawood was a businessman which requires killing few people on time to time, including policemen to do business of arms/ drugs, and this means that he will get Death Penalty, if caught ever. but he wasn't a terrorist like Osama Bin Laden to fight for religion, so do bomb blasts in india :no:

keeping indian actors-actresses in his parties, was his one of the best way to enjoy life, which includes many big names of Bollywood, who are known to indian police too. and he won't do something until there is a return of money/ resources to expand his 'business', (based on crimes). :ranger:. and as per what i know/ guessed, he was kept by those who could only defend him, and then use his name for Mumbai bomb blasts in early 90s, which is still continuing on time to time, including using his name in the recent Mumbai attack 2008........

Last edited:

Tony HMG

Country flag
@santosh10

The articles that you have posted are very true. Only problem is our 'LEADERSHIP' who are not serious to resolve the paki/bangladeshi sponsored terrorism in our country. Our leaders keep begging to Pakistan to hand over hafiz saeed, lakhvi, dawud etc..., but why not instead send a death squad & just eliminate those scums there itself. There has never been any resolve in our country's leadership & seriousness in eliminating our enemies. No body is going to support you to resolve your internal issues. As we are seeing this from last 30 years, the militancy in India will go on for another century, unless our leaders grow some pair of balls & take some action for the common man.

santosh10

=> PK controversy: Prominent Ahmedabad theatres vandalized by Bajrang Dal members - The Times of India

Super sensitive Hindus crying humiliation under the Govt run by their beloved champion :lol:

All the bjp politicians would have been vocal & on the streets if they were still in opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i myself find this Modi, a Bangladeshi born spy of US/UK itself.....

this government is a clearly anti-Hindu party, working against the nation as whole......

=>
Seriously, Bajrang Dal and other fringe organizations give a wonderful opportunity for people to do a great "equal-equal" between India and extreme Islamic nations like Pakistan. Beating up couples, vandalizing shops, all this shit that they do is a massive PR disaster.

They should stop harping on "hurt sentiments" and should stick to the standard line, which will put the producers of the film, and Aamir Khan, in a tight spot.

Look at the GharWapsi issue for example. There was an outcry, and the hypocrisy of the opposition was exposed for all to see. The Hindu RW simply said, "conversions will continue till an anti-conversion law is passed". Now, the "seculars" are feeling trapped because they will be exposed as hypocrites either way.

Here, they could have questioned Aamir Khan on so many fronts. They could have grabbed MSM attention (they already have SM attention) and asked uncomfortable questions about the need to introduce the Paki lover angle, questions on when irrationality and superstition of other religions are going to be pilloried, why Aamir Khan bats for a particular religion in his personal life (on record) while targeting another religion as "superstitious", why Aamir Khan is not an atheist instead of hypocritically following one religion while bashing another. Does Aamir Khan have an ulterior motive?

These questions could have been raised, and there would have been a national debate of the kind that was inspired by GharWapsi.

With their current thuggish approach, Bajrang Dal is going to ensure that PK becomes a 1000 crore film. Retards, goons, morons!!! What assholes we have in India, seriously!!

i remember Mr A.Khan mainly since "Satya Mev Jayate"serial since late 2011, when i arrived here. when he was promoting in an episode, "Indian Hindus beat their wives for 2 onions in US" and then he started crying in front of all......' a serial based on lies, having name of Satya Mev Jayate....:facepalm:

while Indian Hindus are the richest community in US-UK, been there after hefty investment under business quota like L.Mittal, Hinduja etc, under brain drain category under skill migration etc, the most qualified people there......

and there is no meaning to chase these poor film stars, if the government itself looks like working as a groups of spies of US/UK, look like born in Bangladesh+Pakistan, most of them..... and here the main question is, "where the original Modi etc are kept by US+UK?"

=>
Here is your Secular Religion of Peace... spreading "Peace" since 7th century.:namaste: :namaste: :namaste:

Where were Liberal and Secular Turds???
and this shows growing number of Bangladeshis in Mumbai and Delhi :ranger:

as its foolish to think of them as Indian Muslims.....

=>
GharWapsi karo pun intended.
its all about the enemies of Bangladesh+Pakistan, who have entered here in some numbers, funded by the foreign forces to destroy this country from inside...

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Cut and Paste articles but very informative and educational as well. After a while it is boring to read the same style of posts.

santosh10

Cut and Paste articles but very informative and educational as well. After a while it is boring to read the same style of posts.

its all are my own articles from 2012-13, i have been posting on different forums on my IDs. its all are my own comments, i have been revising and positing on different forums.....

and here the main issue is to discuss the news on the topics, and i would welcome some of your own ideas in this thread too :thumb:

santosh10

Role of Alleged CIA Asset in Mumbai Attacks Being Downplayed

The role in the terrorist attacks in Mumbai last month of an underworld kingpin that heads an organization known as D-Company, has known ties to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), and who is alleged to have ties with the CIA is apparently being whitewashed, suggesting that his capture and handover to India might prove inconvenient for either the ISI or the CIA, or both.

It was Dawood Ibrahim who was initially characterized by press reports as being the mastermind behind the attacks. Now, that title of "mastermind" is being given to Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi by numerous media accounts reporting that Pakistan security forces have raided a training camp of the group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), which evidence has indicated was behind the attacks. Lakhvi was reportedly captured in the raid and is now in custody.

At the same time Ibrahim's role is being downplayed, Lakhvi's known role is being exaggerated. Initial reports described him as the training specialist for LeT, but the major media outlets like the New York Times and the London Times, citing government sources, have since promoted his status to that of commander of operations for the group.

The only terrorist from the Mumbai attacks to be captured alive, Azam Amir Kasab, characterized Ibrahim, not Lakhvi, as the mastermind of those attacks, according to earlier press accounts.

Kasab reportedly told his interrogators that he and his fellow terrorists were trained under Lakhvi, also known as "Chacha", at a camp in Pakistan. Indian officials also traced calls from a satellite phone used by the terrorists to Lakhvi.

But the phone had also been used to call Yusuf Muzammil, also known as Abu Yusuf, Abu Hurrera, and "Yahah". And it has been Muzammil, not Lakhvi, who has previously been described as the military commander of LeT. It was an intercepted call to Muzammil on November 18 that put the Indian Navy and Coast Guard on high alert to be on the lookout for any foreign vessels from Pakistan entering Indian waters.

Kasab told his interrogators that his team had set out from Karachi, Pakistan, on a ship belonging to Dawood Ibrahim, the MV Alpha. They then hijacked an Indian fishing trawler, the Kuber, to pass through Indian territorial waters to elude the Navy and Coast Guard that were boarding and searching suspect ships.

Although the MV Alpha was subsequently found and seized by the Indian Navy, there have been few, if any, developments about this aspect of the investigation in press accounts, such as whether it has been confirmed or not that the ship was owned by Ibrahim.

Upon arriving off the coast near the city, they were received by inflatable rubber dinghies that had been arranged by an associate of Ibrahim's in Mumbai.

The planning and execution of the attacks are indicative of the mastermind role not of either Lakhvi or Muzammil, but of Ibrahim, an Indian who is intimately familiar with the city. It was in Mumbai (formerly Bombay) that Ibrahim rose through the ranks of the underworld to become a major organized crime boss.

At least two other Indians were also connected to the attacks, Mukhtar Ahmed and Tausef Rahman. They were arrested for their role in obtaining SIM cards used in the cell phones of the terrorists. Ahmed, according to Indian officials, had in fact been recruited by a special counter-insurgency police task force as an undercover operative. His exact role is still being investigated.

One of the SIM cards used was possibly purchased from New Jersey. Investigators are looking into this potential link to the US, as well.

Dawood Ibrahim went from underworld kingpin to terrorist in 1993, when he was connected to a series of bombings in Bombay that resulted in 250 deaths. He is wanted by Interpol and was designated by the US as a global terrorist in 2003.

It's believed Ibrahim has been residing in Karachi, and Indian officials have accused Pakistan's ISI of protecting him.

Ibrahim is known to be a major drug trafficker responsible for shipping narcotics into the United Kingdom and Western Europe.

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), most Afghan opium (or its derivative, heroin, which is increasingly being produced in the country before export) is smuggled through Iran and Turkey en route by land to Europe; but the percentage that goes to Pakistan seems to mostly find its way directly to the UK, either by plane or by ship.

Afghanistan is the world's leading producer of opium, a trend that developed during the CIA-backed mujahedeen effort to oust the Soviet Union from the country, with the drug trade serving to help finance the war.

The principle recipient of CIA-ISI funding was Gulbaddin Hekmatyar, one of the major drug lords. Hekmatyar has since joined with the Taliban in the insurgency effort to expel foreign forces from the country – not the Soviet Union, this time, but the US.

A Taliban ban on the cultivation of opium poppies in 2000 resulted in the near total eradication of the crop. But since the US overthrow of the regime in 2001, Afghanistan has once again become the world's leading producer of opium, surpassing all previous records.

While Hekmatyar chose to side with anti-government forces, a number of other warlords involved in the drug trade were members of the Northern Alliance to whom the CIA doled out cash in the US effort to overthrow the Taliban following the 9/11 attacks.

One such warlord is Abdul Rashid Dostum, who was appointed Chief of Staff of the army under the government of Hamid Karzai, and who has been described in US intelligence's own files as a "Tier One Warlord".

That list includes a number of other high ranking officials within the Afghanistan government, including former defense minister and parliament member Marshal Mohammad Fahim, Interior Minister for Counter-Narcotics General Mohammad Daoud, and former governor of Helmand province (now by far the largest producer of opium) Sher Mohammed Akhundzada.

Although government officials parroted by the mainstream media tend to characterize the Afghan opium trade as being controlled by the Taliban, in fact the estimated drug profits of all anti-government elements (AGEs) is a mere fraction of the trade's total estimated export value. The UNODC estimated the export value this year at $3.4 billion. Of that, AGEs profited between $250-470 million, less than 14% of the total trade. Moreover, what fraction of that percentage has gone specifically to the Taliban as opposed to other AGEs is unknown.

Furthermore, while the Taliban profits from the production of opium through ushr, a 10% tax on all agricultural products, and possibly through a protection racket in which it receives compensation for providing security along smuggling routes, the UNODC has acknowledged that there is little indication that the Taliban itself is responsible for either the actual production or trafficking of the drug.

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2008/12/10/role-of-alleged-cia-asset-in-mumbai-attacks-being-downplayed/

santosh10

Why the CIA does not want Dawood in Indian hands

The role Dawood Ibrahim, the underworld kingpin who heads the D-Company and has known ties to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence and even the Central Intelligence Agency, is apparently being whitewashed. His capture and handover to India might prove inconvenient for either the ISI or the CIA, or both.

It was Ibrahim who was initially characterised by press reports as being the mastermind behind the attacks. Now, that title is being given to Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi by numerous media accounts reporting that Pakistan security forces have raided a training camp of the group Lashkar-e-Tayiba, which evidence has indicated was behind the attacks. Lakhvi was reportedly captured in the raid and is now in custody. :ranger:

The only terrorist from the Mumbai attacks to be captured alive, Ajmal Amir Kasab, characterised Ibrahim, not Lakhvi, as the mastermind of those attacks, according to earlier press accounts.

Kasab reportedly told his interrogators that he and his fellow terrorists were trained under Lakhvi, also known as Chacha (uncle), at a camp in Pakistan. Indian officials also traced calls from a satellite phone used by the terrorists to Lakhvi.

But the phone had also been used to call Yusuf Muzammil, also known as Abu Yusuf, Abu Hurrera, and "Yahah". And it has been Muzammil, not Lakhvi, who has previously been described as the military commander of the LeT. It was an intercepted call to Muzammil on November 18 that put the Indian Navy and Coast Guard on high alert to be on the lookout for any foreign vessels from Pakistan entering Indian waters.

Kasab told his interrogators that his team had set out from Karachi, Pakistan, on a ship belonging to Dawood Ibrahim, the MV Alpha. They then hijacked an Indian fishing trawler, theKuber, to pass through Indian territorial waters to elude the Navy and Coast Guard that were boarding and searching suspect ships.

The planning and execution of the attacks are indicative of the mastermind role not of either Lakhvi or Muzammil, but of Ibrahim, an Indian who is intimately familiar with the city. It was in Mumbai that Ibrahim rose through the ranks of the underworld to become a major organised crime boss.

Dawood Ibrahim went from underworld kingpin to terrorist in 1993, when he was connected to a series of bombings in Mumbai that resulted in 250 deaths. He is wanted by Interpol and was designated by the US as a global terrorist in 2003.

It Is believed Ibrahim has been residing in Karachi, and Indian officials have accused Pakistan's ISI of protecting him.

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, most Afghan opium (or its derivative, heroin, which is increasingly being produced in the country before export) is smuggled through Iran and Turkey en route by land to Europe; but the percentage that goes to Pakistan seems to mostly find its way directly to the UK, either by plane or by ship.

Afghanistan is the world's leading producer of opium, a trend that developed during the CIA-backed mujahedeen effort to oust the Soviet Union from the country, with the drug trade serving to help finance the war.

A known drug trafficker, Dawood Ibrahim is naturally also involved in money laundering, which is perhaps where the role of gambling operations in Nepal comes into the picture.

Yoichi Shimatsu, former editor of the Japan Times, wrote last month after the Mumbai attacks that Ibrahim had worked with the US to help finance the mujahedeen during the 1980s and that because he knows too much about the US's 'darker secrets' in the region, he could never be allowed to be turned over to India.

The recent promotion of Lakhvi to 'mastermind' of the attacks while Ibrahim's name disappears from media reports would seem to lend credence to Shimatsu's assertion.

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen similarly reported that according to intelligence sources, Ibrahim is a CIA asset, both as a veteran of the mujahedeen war and in a continuing connection with his casino and drug trade operations in Kathmandu, Nepal. A deal had been made earlier this year to have Pakistan hand Ibrahim over to India, but the CIA was fearful that this would lead to too many of its dirty secrets coming to light, including the criminal activities of high level personnel within the agency.

One theory on the Mumbai attacks is that it was backlash for this double-cross that was among other things intended to serve as a warning that any such arrangement could have further serious consequences.

Although designated as a major international terrorist by the US, media reports in India have characterised the US's past interest in seeing Ibrahim handed over as less than enthusiastic. Former Indian deputy prime minister L K Advani wrote in his memoir, My Country, My Life, that he made a great effort to get Pakistan to hand over Ibrahim, and met with then US secretary of state Colin Powell and then national security advisor Condoleezza Rice (now secretary of state) to pressure Pakistan to do so. But he was informed by Powell that Pakistan would hand over Ibrahim only "with some strings attached" and that then Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf would need more time before doing so.

The handover, needless to say, never occurred. The Pakistan government has also publicly denied that Ibrahim is even in the country; a denial that was repeated following the recent Mumbai attacks.

Others suspected of involvement in the attacks and named among the 20 individuals India wants Pakistan to turn over also have possible connections to the CIA, including Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, the founder of LeT, and Jaish-e-Mohammed leader Maulana Masood Azhar, both veterans of the CIA-backed mujahedeen effort.

Azhar had been captured in 1994 and imprisoned in India for his role as leader of the Pakistani-based terrorist group Harkut-ul-Mujahideen. He was released, however, in 1999 in exchange for hostages from the takeover of Indian Airlines Flight 814, which was hijacked during its flight from Kathmandu, Nepal to Delhi, India and redirected to Afghanistan. After Azhar's release, he formed JeM, which was responsible for an attack on the Indian Parliament in 2001 that led Pakistan and India to the brink of war. LeT was also blamed for the attack alongside JeM.

Both LeT and JeM have links to the ISI, which has used the groups as proxies in the conflict with India over the territory of Kashmir.

Saeed travelled to Peshawar to join the mujahedeen cause during the Soviet-Afghan war. Peshawar served as the base of operations for the CIA, which worked closely with the ISI to finance, arm, and train the mujahedeen. It was in Peshawar that Saeed became the protege of Abdullah Azzam, who founded an organization called Maktab al-Khidamat along with a Saudi individual named Osama bin Laden.

MaK worked alongside the CIA-ISI operations to recruit Arabs to the ranks of the mujahedeen. The ISI, acting as proxy for the CIA, chose mainly to channel its support to Afghans, such as warlord Gulbaddin Hekmatyar. The US claims the CIA had no relationship with MaK, but bin Laden's operation, which later evolved into Al Qaeda, must certainly have been known to, and approved by, the CIA.

But there are indications that the CIA's relationship with MaK and Al Qaeda go well beyond having shared a common enemy and mutual interests in the Soviet-Afghan war. A number of Al Qaeda associates appear to have been protected individuals.

Another former head of the ISI is now being privately accused by the US of involvement with the group responsible for the Mumbai attacks, according to reports citing a document listing former ISI chief Lieutenant General Hamid Gul and four other former heads of Pakistan's intelligence agency as being involved in supporting terrorist networks. The individuals named have been recommended to the UN Security Council to be named as international terrorists, according to Pakistan's The News.

The document has been provided to the Pakistan government and also accuses Gul, who was head of the ISI from 1987 to 1989, of providing assistance to criminal groups in Kabul, as well as to groups responsible for recruiting and training militants to attack US-led forces in Afghanistan, including the Taliban.

Hamid Gul responded to the reports by calling the allegations hilarious. The US denied that it had made any such recommendations to the UN.

But the US has similarly accused the ISI of involvement in the bombing of India's embassy in Kabul last July. This was unusual not because of the allegation of an ISI connection to terrorism but because it was in such stark contrast with US attempts to publicly portray Pakistan as a staunch ally in its 'war on terrorism' when the country was under the dictatorship of Musharraf.

The US attitude toward Pakistan shifted once an elected government came to power that has been more willing to side with the overwhelming belief among the public that it is the 'war on terrorism' itself that has exacerbated the problem of extremist militant groups and led to further terrorist attacks within the country, such as the assassination of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto last year or the bombing of the Marriot Hotel in September. While the world's attention has been focused on the attacks in Mumbai, a bomb blast in Peshawar killed 21 and injured 90.

While the purported US document names Gul and others as terrorist supporters, another report, from Indian intelligence, indicates that the terrorists who carried out the attacks in Mumbai were among 500 trained by instructors from the Pakistan military, according to The Times. This training of the 10 known Mumbai terrorists would have taken place prior to their recent preparation for these specific attacks by the LeT training specialist Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi.

But while Lakhvi, Muzammil, and Hafiz Saeed have continued to be named in connection with last month's attacks in Mumbai, the name of Dawood Ibrahim seems to be either disappearing altogether or his originally designated role as the accused mastermind of the attacks being credited now instead to Lakhvi in media accounts.

Whether this is a deliberate effort to downplay Ibrahim's role in the attacks so as not to have to force Pakistan to turn him over because of embarrassing revelations pertaining to the CIA's involvement with known terrorists and drug traffickers that development could possibly produce isn't certain.

But what is certain is that the CIA has had a long history of involvement with such characters and that the US has a track record of attempting to keep information about the nature of such involvement in the dark or to cover it up once it reaches the light of public scrutiny.

rediff.com/news/special/mumterror-why-the-cia-does-not-want-dawood-in-indian-hands/20081222.htm

santosh10

Countries can gang up even without SAARC. SAARC is not a platform for anti-India activities.
you wrong

Pakistan+Bangladesh, as a highly Muslim population is a threat/design for anti-India activities/sentiments, because of very high Islamic Fanatic population.

and we have to defend ourselves on the border, check any increase in people to people connectivity between our people with these two rogue neighbors of India :thumb:

we don't believe in SAARC, expect burden on our border, because of our geographical conditions :toilet:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles